CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS Gets The George Cross

Jiggerycock

37 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Given the prolific number of NHS devotees on The Corner, I’m sure there’s near universal support for the working masses and small businessmen dipping into their pockets for a chunk more in NI Contributions. No doubt you’ll all think fondly back to clapping outside your houses in droves and getting moist eyes at the mere mention of Captain Tom. I have vague memories of a big red bus promising new money for the NHS, so I’m quite surprised at latest developments. And on reflection perhaps raiding the hoarded asset wealth of the Boomers to pay for their own arsewiping isn’t wise after all, given they generally vote Tory. 

Of course I must declare an interest, given I’m in receipt of a meagre NHS Pension, and perhaps a small fraction of the extra money raised might find its way to me after the exchange rate theft. I do hope so. My pool wallah is complaining he needs a new net, the snivelling arsehole.

Sack the pool wallah, if you pay him which I doubt, and do as I do; tip the paddling pool up so all the water..........well, fuck it, you know the rest, brother. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Given the prolific number of NHS devotees on The Corner, I’m sure there’s near universal support for the working masses and small businessmen dipping into their pockets for a chunk more in NI Contributions. No doubt you’ll all think fondly back to clapping outside your houses in droves and getting moist eyes at the mere mention of Captain Tom. I have vague memories of a big red bus promising new money for the NHS, so I’m quite surprised at latest developments. And on reflection perhaps raiding the hoarded asset wealth of the Boomers to pay for their own arsewiping isn’t wise after all, given they generally vote Tory. 

Of course I must declare an interest, given I’m in receipt of a meagre NHS Pension, and perhaps a small fraction of the extra money raised might find its way to me after the exchange rate theft. I do hope so. My pool wallah is complaining he needs a new net, the snivelling arsehole.

Fuck the NHS. I’m clapping for BUPA.

Poor people are better off dead, the smelly cunts.

• Like 1

On 29/08/2021 at 22:06, King Billy said:

If the stall was in NSW or Victoria it would never be picked empty, as everyone is still hiding behind their sofas, around 500+ days into the 2020 ‘two week’ lockdown, to stop the spread of the ‘killer virus’ that in reality, is about as deadly to most humans as hay fever is to penguins.

Richie Benaud's wig will be spinning in his grave if he saw what's happening.

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Pool wallah? I bet you’re digging out your best ashtray and eying the poor cunt up for a bit of Barrymore treatment aw-white?

• Like 1