CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS Gets The George Cross

Jiggerycock

It had to happen didn't it?

Now that this monolith to inefficiency, criminality and poor clinical outcomes has been raised to the level of our new national deity (it sitteth at the right hand of our Lord God David Attenborough), it's logical to give it the  highest award bestowed by the British government “for acts of the greatest heroism or for most conspicuous courage in circumstance of extreme danger”.

I think the George Cross would perhaps be better awarded to those who gave their lives (e.g. the actual cancer patients whose treatment was delayed and the thousands of suicides caused by us locking down) so that the NHS was protected. No one will I guess be banging a pan on a Thursday night for those souls.

Still - easier to make a mockery of an award for genuine sacrifice (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dudley_Mason) than give frontline workers a meaningful pay rise.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The 'Emotionally drained and exhausted' clinical staff who found the energy to rehearse and video dancing will no doubt be up for a BAFTA nomination as well. 

I imagine there was no fun allowed on your ward Matron, before you scurried off to primary care for such luxuries as a padded office chair and weekends off. No, I imagine you ran a very tight ship indeed with all those brave boys from the Light Brigade needing vigorous hand relief between bed baths and leeches. And given your family connections there’d be no lead on the roof, either. 

Give your colleagues a break, will you?

15 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I imagine there was no fun allowed on your ward Matron, before you scurried off to primary care for such luxuries as a padded office chair and weekends off. No, I imagine you ran a very tight ship indeed with all those brave boys from the Light Brigade needing vigorous hand relief between bed baths and leeches. And given your family connections there’d be no lead on the roof, either. 

Ooh sorry if I've upset you Dr Snatchit 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yeah - it wasn't all wall-to-wall shelling, starvation rations and 'no sleep 'til Hammersmith' when Malta was awarded the George Cross for standing firm against the Nazi's in WW2.

I imagine they had no end of laughs in the Bajtra shabeens, watching the smuggled George Raft movies

4 hours ago, Neil said:

I have nothing but praise for all at the NHS ,all except the fat smelly cunt that wheeled me to theatre recently, she can just fuck off the dirty slag.

10/10 for your work ethic Neil.

Not many would put so much effort in just to stock up with anaesthetics in case you forget the hammer and a bit of work comes up on the way to the 24hr garage.

11 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

It had to happen didn't it?

Now that this monolith to inefficiency, criminality and poor clinical outcomes has been raised to the level of our new national deity (it sitteth at the right hand of our Lord God David Attenborough), it's logical to give it the  highest award bestowed by the British government “for acts of the greatest heroism or for most conspicuous courage in circumstance of extreme danger”.

I think the George Cross would perhaps be better awarded to those who gave their lives (e.g. the actual cancer patients whose treatment was delayed and the thousands of suicides caused by us locking down) so that the NHS was protected. No one will I guess be banging a pan on a Thursday night for those souls.

Still - easier to make a mockery of an award for genuine sacrifice (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dudley_Mason) than give frontline workers a meaningful pay rise.

I found the soviet-esque, medallion, chest-thrusting peacocking unappealing; it’s level three clapping bollocks. 
Are we ready for a parade?

th?id=OIP.u5T98nfW-IYpRGa9wZX-BwHaFP%26p

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I found the soviet-esque, medallion, chest-thrusting peacocking unappealing; it’s level three clapping bollocks. 

B.A. Baracus, bling wankers. The correct way to display military accolades is a thin strip of insignia ribbon. These fucking pretentious cunts probably learned their 'attention seeking' skills whilst sucking Russian Orthodox cock at a Siberian orphanage.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

B.A. Baracus, bling wankers. The correct way to display military accolades is a thin strip of insignia ribbon. These fucking pretentious cunts probably learned their 'attention seeking' skills whilst sucking Russian Orthodox cock at a Siberian orphanage.

You would get £5 easily for all that brass on the jacket of the cunt on the left.

55 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Yeah… the George Cross… that makes me feel so much better.

And its not even yours. You've got to share the cunt. Is it just going to be passed from person to person over the years? If so, I suggest you pawn the cunt when its your turn.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Indeed. But bits of ribbon don’t ring out impressively like Quasimodo’s disco bells.

Or, as noted by Pen - carry substantial tipple scrap value.

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And its not even yours. You've got to share the cunt. Is it just going to be passed from person to person over the years? If so, I suggest you pawn the cunt when its your turn.

I’ll shit on it first ..then pass it on

• Like 1

17 hours ago, White Cunt said:

How many wars have the commies been involved in since WW2 to earn that many gongs?

And the size of those fucking hats. The chinks have big hats as well. Maybe it's a commie thang! 

Guest judgetwi
On 06/07/2021 at 15:13, Last Cunt Standing said:

Terrible innit Bertie? That must be why you fucked off to Oz then? Let’s face it, this country was never going to meet your high standards. 

And don’t you love telling us all about it eh?

On 07/07/2021 at 19:04, camberwell gypsy said:

How many wars have the commies been involved in since WW2 to earn that many gongs?

And the size of those fucking hats. The chinks have big hats as well. Maybe it's a commie thang! 

Too many to serve their crappy economy. 

Guest judgetwi
On 07/07/2021 at 01:17, White Cunt said:

Fuck me! Look at the cunt on the left! How can you have acquired that many medals? Even Idi Amin couldn’t compete  with that. He must have bought  them down Greenwich market surely? What a cunt.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me! Look at the cunt on the left! How can you have acquired that many medals? Even Idi Amin couldn’t compete  with that. He must have bought  them down Greenwich market surely? What a cunt.

They're usually campaign medals. As I said before, how many military campaigns have these cunts been on? If they got eaten by a crocodile it would be shitting metal for weeks