CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Woke cunts get upset over primary school 'Vindaloo' video

camberwell gypsy

36 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im many things to many people spudderz baby im gently drifting into semi retirement with me music me fitness regime n me two rescue doggos ..be happy..you'll die soon

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzybaby. I’ve just looked at my one year total on the leaderboard and it’s showing 1688. As it’s the 12th of July wouldn’t it be marvellous if you you were the member to make it 1690 and show your love for King Billy on this glorious day?

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im apolitical these days kang bally baby  without passion or prejudice cant be seen to condone triumphalizm ..me doggos are an old mum n her puppy..mum is a bearded collie n pup looks like breed called a borador.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It was me that asked after the woofers Panzbaby.

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Apologies comrade eric baby..i was trying to filter out the bile i seem to generate here from the ernest questions ..mum is a tan bearded collie terrier mix a little dote n pup is the road walker n needs wearing out 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

A short walk with both and a long walk for the little one a bit later. any furniture chewing if the little one doesn't get tired enough? Terriers can be little fuckers for that.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A short walk with both and a long walk for the little one a bit later. any furniture chewing if the little one doesn't get tired enough? Terriers can be little fuckers for that.

Pupperz is the serial chewer ...legs of table ..stones..mamas leg..apparently its a trait ..im not precious about stuff..fuk it ....ill have her runnin inde park with me come end of summer ..mama is happy enough with an evenin walk an a good sniff around 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Pupperz is the serial chewer ...legs of table ..stones..mamas leg..apparently its a trait ..im not precious about stuff..fuk it ....ill have her runnin inde park with me come end of summer ..mama is happy enough with an evenin walk an a good sniff around 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Have you showed it how to lick it’s own arse yet? 

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Have you showed it how to lick it’s own arse yet? 

YAWN, my life was more exciting when I was Bus Prefect & had to ensure the school bus didn't leave without anyone - had you been on my bus, I'd have yelled at the driver GO, the minute I spotted you wasn't onboard.

You piece of shitting out bugglegum.

Bollques -👌