CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Woke cunts get upset over primary school 'Vindaloo' video

camberwell gypsy

The whole world's gone fucking mad. 

https://fanbanter.co.uk/school-quits-twitter-after-complaints-childrens-vindaloo-is-promoting-hooliganism/

I think there was one comment about 'white faces'. Probably some virtue signalling middle class white cunt. 

No doubt if most of the kids were black, it would have been a different story

Nothing surprises me anymore. You only have to look a few years back at the sugar tax, and lisping semen-hoarder Jamie Oliver getting involved with making school meals healthier; only for Adele to get hounded and virtually "cancelled" a few years later on social media just for losing weight, which is fat-shaming, or body racist. Fuck knows, I struggle to keep up.

Then look at all the recent advertising campaigns for underwear companies, containing slab-cracking ham planets who would be lucky to survive to see their wage packet hit the bank, let alone see it go out again on krispy kremes.

Usually, the oppressed aim to get as far away from their oppressors as possible. Not here, evidently. They fucking love every minute of it, the cunts. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is that the only video where Lily Allen ever kept her fucking clothes on?

I know her eyes are too far apart and she's an annoying cunt but I'd still shag the granny out of it.

3 hours ago, nocti said:

Nothing surprises me anymore. You only have to look a few years back at the sugar tax, and lisping semen-hoarder Jamie Oliver getting involved with making school meals healthier; only for Adele to get hounded and virtually "cancelled" a few years later on social media just for losing weight, which is fat-shaming, or body racist. Fuck knows, I struggle to keep up.

Then look at all the recent advertising campaigns for underwear companies, containing slab-cracking ham planets who would be lucky to survive to see their wage packet hit the bank, let alone see it go out again on krispy kremes.

Usually, the oppressed aim to get as far away from their oppressors as possible. Not here, evidently. They fucking love every minute of it, the cunts. 

Tennyson?

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is that the only video where Lily Allen ever kept her fucking clothes on?

The official video of her at the Calais jungle apologising on yours, mine, and 63 million other cunts behalf ended with her fully clothed.

However, I'm reliably informed that as soon as the cameras stopped rolling, two dozen 13 year old (35 in human years) Somalians shoved her apology and their collective cocks right up her fucking arse.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

However, I'm reliably informed that as soon as the cameras stopped rolling, two dozen 13 year old (35 in human years) Somalians shoved her apology and their collective cocks right up her fucking arse.

That explains her rather revolting looking children. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The whole world's gone fucking mad. 

https://fanbanter.co.uk/school-quits-twitter-after-complaints-childrens-vindaloo-is-promoting-hooliganism/

I think there was one comment about 'white faces'. Probably some virtue signalling middle class white cunt. 

No doubt if most of the kids were black, it would have been a different story

The schools were simply working with the students they had - the majority of them were white - so the only conceivable solution to the problem would have been to put at least 50% of them in blackface.

31 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Oh aren't you hilarious?

Your wit is Christmas cracker reject.

I've told you several times now not to directly address me.

Do it again and I'll drive up to whatever slum in Kings Lynn you call home and batter the living shit out of you and any other fucking retard you share a dirty mattress with.

Capische?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've told you several times now not to directly address me.

Do it again and I'll drive up to whatever slum in Kings Lynn you call home and batter the living shit out of you and any other fucking retard you share a dirty mattress with.

Capische?

👍 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

That explains her rather revolting looking children. 

Can you fucking believe it Edd, she lives (or used to) in my manor. I might go for a drive around the lanes on the chance she and her hideous brood are out a walking- and run the lundon wankers over

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And I'll finish you off with a 3Ibs club hammer if you don't desist following me, you fucking spastic.

@ProfBstop this trolling bullshit. The PM function is for friendly chat, real vendettas and scheming, not your childish Colin Hunt spacker game. 
Kill your self 

• Like 1