CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What a dog!

Penny Farthing

I see that this rancid fucking slag has taken a backhander and been rushed to hospital in the early hours of the morning.

No word on the identity of the assailant at this point other than he is a 32 year old man. I'm sure it's purely a coincedence that fiance number 568 also happens to be the same age. 

The question is, did he do more damage than the unqualified back alley camel jockey in Istanbul who performed her latest facelift?

Ugly Bride of Wildenstein cunt.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I see that this rancid fucking slag has taken a backhander and been rushed to hospital in the early hours of the morning.

No word on the identity of the assailant at this point other than he is a 32 year old man. I'm sure it's purely a coincedence that fiance number 568 also happens to be the same age. 

The question is, did he do more damage than the unqualified back alley camel jockey in Istanbul who performed her latest facelift?

Ugly Bride of Wildenstein cunt.

It's probably not the first time she's taken a fist in the lips. Still, it might be an improvement.

• Like 1

Probably a publicity stunt as she's not been on the telly for a while. Is it any wonder this cum receptacle attracts this type of meat head. If its publicity she wants I reckon her, Harvey and Barbie should house themselves at the end of Southend Pier behind glass and get on with it. There's enough thick cunts about that would pay to watch them go about their daily business, especially when Harvey starts eating his own shit before throwing it at the glass whilst wanking into his breakfast and Katie fucks herself stupid with a 52kg gas cylinder whilst Barbie drinks her own piss cos mummy told her its good for her complexion.

What a bunch of fucked up shit cunts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Probably a publicity stunt as she's not been on the telly for a while. Is it any wonder this cum receptacle attracts this type of meat head. If its publicity she wants I reckon her, Harvey and Barbie should house themselves at the end of Southend Pier behind glass and get on with it. There's enough thick cunts about that would pay to watch them go about their daily business, especially when Harvey starts eating his own shit before throwing it at the glass whilst wanking into his breakfast and Katie fucks herself stupid with a 52kg gas cylinder whilst Barbie drinks her own piss cos mummy told her its good for her complexion.

Have you pitched this to the management of Southend pier Neil? I think they’d jump at it. If the Price cunts aren’t up for it, any old slapper punched to within an inch of her life, a rented silverback wearing a huge pair of shitty y-fronts and a blow up doll with its face covered in lard would easily pass as the real McCoys.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Have you pitched this to the management of Southend pier Neil? I think they’d jump at it. If the Price cunts aren’t up for it, any old slapper punched to within an inch of her life, a rented silverback wearing a huge pair of shitty y-fronts and a blow up doll with its face covered in lard would easily pass as the real McCoys.

Best I keep my trap shut 🤐

14 hours ago, Neil said:

Do you have the contact number for Channel 5? They'll probably be interested, considering the shite they usually show.