CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

On 21/12/2021 at 12:31, Mrs Roops said:

my holiday time is precious

I’m quite sure anyone ‘fortunate’ enough to find themselves stuck with you over Christmas will be counting the minutes till you go back to work, savouring every ‘precious’ moment.

I’m in N. Ireland by the way. Drove the imaginary M4 to Holyhead Monday night, into Dublin 05.30 Tue. morning and up to the north in-time for a proper Ulster fry. And all without a single jab. Negative PCR test results  all round, without the inconvenience and expense of actually taking any.

For once just admit you’re wrong and give up twisting what I say to convince people (yourself mainly),  that you’ve been right all along, when it’s clear that you haven’t. Just stop it and try to enjoy your holiday time. It’s precious after all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hope this is the end Bill. You won't win. 

That would depend on your definition of ‘win!’ She’s had a minor Bannockburn of sorts, but the Duke of Ulster has brought reinforcements (not that any were really needed) and she’s now up to her vadge in entrails at Culloden. If she had any dignity left, she’d hand her sporran in, now.

On 21/12/2021 at 19:16, Mrs Roops said:

You're clutching at straws but setting that aside, its a bit rich bleating about 'the last vestige of the coward is a crowd' when you previously intoned, 'the vultures are circling' and 'the puntership is watching you closely', but no worries, when I said 'us', I meant you and I. Incidentally, you should know that Admins have punters' IP data listed on every post so no time expended.

That said, I agree with your premise - I did previously remark that the puntership are bored to death of this and given you've had egg over your face two days in a row (your last question was spectacularly dumb) I'll sign off as I don't relish a knock on the door from some safeguarding team.

Finally, as a kindness here's the Samaritans helpline - 116123, I found it scribbled in red on my husband's desktop blotter hidden underneath his noise-cancelling headphones...Stay Warm! 👍

Stay Warm.........burning papists keeps Billy nice and toasty. 

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

she’s now up to her vadge in entrails at Culloden. If she had any dignity left, she’d hand her sporran in, now.

I've probably pointed out before that there were more Scots on the winning side at Culloden than on the losing side. It was more a battle of Protestant v Catholic then English v Scottish. It's just a shitty fucking field anyway - at least Flanders had poppies.

39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m quite sure anyone ‘fortunate’ enough to find themselves stuck with you over Christmas will be counting the minutes till you go back to work, savouring every ‘precious’ moment.

I’m in N. Ireland by the way. Drove the imaginary M4 to Holyhead Monday night, into Dublin 05.30 Tue. morning and up to the north in-time for a proper Ulster fry. And all without a single jab. Negative PCR test results  all round, without the inconvenience and expense of actually taking any.

For once just admit you’re wrong and give up twisting what I say to convince people (yourself mainly),  that you’ve been right all along, when it’s clear that you haven’t. Just stop it and try to enjoy your holiday time. It’s precious after all.As no 

As no there is no current Passenger Locator Form requirement for travel between England/Wales & N Ireland there is no reason why your journey would not be uneventful. Anyway, ignoring your thrice-jabbed history, what do you think of your fake baked hero admitting to taking the booster?

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've probably pointed out before that there were more Scots on the winning side at Culloden than on the losing side. It was more a battle of Protestant v Catholic then English v Scottish. It's just a shitty fucking field anyway - at least Flanders had poppies.

I made no nationalistic assertions, Bawso…just a nod to a minor ‘success’ over a good fucking hiding?..which hopefully, her husband is administering as we speak.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As no there is no current Passenger Locator Form requirement for travel between England/Wales & N Ireland there is no reason why your journey would not be uneventful. Anyway, ignoring your thrice-jabbed history, what do you think of your fake baked hero admitting to taking the booster?

What happened to ‘precious time’ Roops? If those guests turn up over Xmas and your gaff is filthy and unhoovered because you’ve been on here, no amount of mince pies and smart words are going to delay the inevitable. Final warning.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As no there is no current Passenger Locator Form requirement for travel between England/Wales & N Ireland

Pay attention you silly girl. ‘into Dublin 05.30’ (PLFs all completed before boarding, and proof of imaginary negative PCR tests ready for disembarkation). Enjoy yourself this Christmas for once. You’re not getting any younger so don’t waste any more of your ‘precious’ time making an even bigger fool of yourself. 🎄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Pay attention you silly girl. ‘into Dublin 05.30’ (PLFs all completed before boarding, and proof of imaginary negative PCR tests ready for disembarkation). Enjoy yourself this Christmas for once. You’re not getting any younger so don’t waste any more of your ‘precious’ time making an even bigger fool of yourself. 🎄

You horrible bully. You know the poor cow is ‘geographically challenged,’ she has previous after all what with her tracking me down to Amsterdam on the Rhöne River. How was the crossing, Bill? Cape Horn can be quite rough this time of year…right Roops? 🤷🏿

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You horrible bully. You know the poor cow is ‘geographically challenged,’ she has previous after all what with her tracking me down to Amsterdam on the Rhöne River. How was the crossing, Bill? Cape Horn can be quite rough this time of year…right Roops? 🤷🏿

Shortcut through the Panama Canal and then South up the west coast of Luxembourg, not an iceberg or a Somalian pirate in sight. Absolutely marvellous.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Gosh, how did I miss you took the more convoluted route Via Dublin when there are 14 daily sailings direct to an N Irish port only a few miles away from your final destination. Cue complicated explanation...

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Shortcut through the Panama Canal and then South up the west coast of Luxembourg, not an iceberg or a Somalian pirate in sight. Absolutely marvellous.

Plenty of Somalians in Camberwell, Billy. Dunno if they're pirates but they're a right bunch of thieving bastards and no mistake. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh, how did I miss you took the more convoluted route Via Dublin when there are 14 daily sailings direct to an N Irish port only a few miles away from your final destination. Cue complicated explanation...

Fuck me…on a ‘precious’ day, she’s not only Googled ‘do you need a PLF to travel from Wales to N.Ireland?’ but also ‘Holyhead to Dublin sailing schedules.’ Looks like we’re fucked here, Bill…😉

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Don’t spend the whole of your Christmas holiday digging an ever deeper hole. Your time off is way too ‘precious’ to waste.

32 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck me…on a ‘precious’ day, she’s not only Googled ‘do you need a PLF to travel from Wales to N.Ireland?’ but also ‘Holyhead to Dublin sailing schedules.’ Looks like we’re fucked here, Bill…😉

I guess the dishes and housework have been put on hold till later. It’s all about prioritising DC. Bread and butter for the big shots who keep the cogs turning, but way too difficult for the likes of us to even try to comprehend.

We’re fucked allright. I hope you don’t mind if I blame you for everything?

41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t spend the whole of your Christmas holiday digging an ever deeper hole. Your time off is way too ‘precious’ to waste.

That makes a change for the usual row of emojis when cornered I 'spose...but you're right. I see now that there's plenty of room for your lying carcass and for that weird little fan boi who's sewn himself into your coattails. Cute, you suit each other - you both back losers. 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That makes a change for the usual row of emojis when cornered I 'spose...but you're right. I see now that there's plenty of room for your lying carcass and for that weird little fan boi who's sewn himself into your coattails. Cute, you suit each other - you both back losers. 

Is that it? Well fuck my old army boots….looks like it’s over, Roops…sound the death knell.