CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Black List

Cuntybaws

Ordinarily, if someone made an innocent reference about being on a blacklist, they’d be hounded off social media, cancelled, sacked, and probably prosecuted for a hate crime for good measure. It seems to be OK if black people say it, though, much like the “n” word that only they are allowed to use. (No, not “noose”, although it’s getting there…)

The annual Football Black List recognises the efforts of black figures working in various areas of the game

Marcus Rashford is a big-nosed cunt.

72968635.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Ordinarily, if someone made an innocent reference about being on a blacklist, they’d be hounded off social media, cancelled, sacked, and probably prosecuted for a hate crime for good measure. It seems to be OK if black people say it, though, much like the “n” word that only they are allowed to use. (No, not “noose”, although it’s getting there…)

The annual Football Black List recognises the efforts of black figures working in various areas of the game

72968635.jpg

I'm surprised Benjamin Mendy isn't on the list. Nothing says advancement of black values in the game more than a knuckle-dragging rapist.

2 minutes ago, Paulie said:

I'm surprised Benjamin Mendy isn't on the list. Nothing says advancement of black values in the game more than a knuckle-dragging rapist.

I don't remember Jessica Ennis getting her tight little panties in a bunch over Mendy, funnily enough.

27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

72968635.jpg

South African cricketer (their test captain and best player) has today been dropped from the game against the West Indies at the T20 World Cup for refusing to take the knee before the game….

Meanwhile on Radio 4s “comedy” slot, Malawi born funny person cracks a few jokes that no cunt will laugh at. Guess what the subject matter will be….

Uppity 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't remember Jessica Ennis getting her tight little panties in a bunch over Mendy, funnily enough.

I wonder if she can accept that poor old Ched got a shitty deal and did time for no reason? If I’m correct, brutish cunt Mendy is still playing and earning a fucking fortune 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

South African cricketer (their test captain and best player) has today been dropped from the game against the West Indies at the T20 World Cup for refusing to take the knee before the game….

Meanwhile on Radio 4s “comedy” slot, Malawi born funny person cracks a few jokes that no cunt will laugh at. Guess what the subject matter will be….

Uppity 

Quinton De Kock - fucking great Batsman and probably best keeper in the world. Well fuck them. Kiss goodbye to having any chance of winning the tournament now. 

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In further breaking news, it looks like a Pink List will be needed soon as well.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-59060323

On a semi-related note, if the below picture never featured in Viz's "Up The Arse Corner" it fucking well should have.

0-best-of-pink-football-kits+%25283%2529.jpg

Football is for poofs.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In further breaking news, it looks like a Pink List will be needed soon as well.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-59060323

On a semi-related note, if the below picture never featured in Viz's "Up The Arse Corner" it fucking well should have.

0-best-of-pink-football-kits+%25283%2529.jpg

Josh says “i’m tired of trying to do my best and leading this double life, it’s exhausting”.

Well try getting a good night’s sleep instead of cruising the streets looking for bum action you dirty little bastard. Ok cobber?