CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't write it, then. You have the ability to be so much more entertaining. Why should my entertainment have to suffer because you're distracted trying to get your daily stiletto to the bollocks from Roops?

A stilleto to the bollocks that often covers multiple pages in boring, repetitive shit that every other cunt has to scroll through if she decides to oblige you? Complete with another spectacular deceleration of superiority by Roops and something degrading about her minge from you. Rinse and repeat. The same fucking formula...

How have you got time to read anything, you're usually busy translating English for the other Geordies.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Fucking hold on here.

You cope with it how you like, but don't accuse others of whinging about the acts of criminality carried out out by an overbearing state.

We have been robbed, going to be robbed even more, coerced into having unnecessary medical treatments containing suspect compounds, censored, propagandised, threatened, locked in/up, slandered, movements restricted /monitored and much more is on the way down the track.  

I don't give a shit. And what if how I like to cope is by accusing others of whinging about it?

You just gave me permission.

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Fucking hold on here.

You cope with it how you like, but don't accuse others of whinging about the acts of criminality carried out out by an overbearing state.

We have been robbed, going to be robbed even more, coerced into having unnecessary medical treatments containing suspect compounds, censored, propagandised, threatened, locked in/up, slandered, movements restricted /monitored and much more is on the way down the track.  

Couldn’t have put it better myself. At least they can’t say we didn’t warn them.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Couldn’t have put it better myself. At least they can’t say we didn’t warn them.

By the sound of half the bollocks you come out with we won't be saying anything at all. We'll all be lobotomized and genetically manipulated to survive on COVID vaccines to stop us pulling the microchips connecting us to the Microsoft Hive Mind out and rebelling against the new world fucking order 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

By the sound of half the bollocks you come out with we won't be saying anything at all. We'll all be lobotomized and genetically manipulated to survive on COVID vaccines to stop us pulling the microchips connecting us to the Microsoft Hive Mind out and rebelling against the new world fucking order 

They are doing it now with these super magnets and no cunt has said anything about it.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, The Beast said:

the acts of criminality carried out out by an overbearing state.

15th June at 4.30pm, debate scheduled in the House of Commons on the ‘potential merits of a universal basic income’. Listed on the House of Commons website.

And the U.K. government (Department of Health and Social Care) are currently advertising for applicants to manage a ‘digital Covid pass’. 
The Great Reset was not long ago being dismissed by the MSM as disinformation and a conspiracy theory. 🤥

Mmmmm? 🤭

• Like 2

SADS, sudden adult death syndrome is now racing up the charts as the favourite to top the charts as no.1 fake news excuse for the soaring rate of unexplained sudden deaths in young previously healthy people. I’m currently scouring the internet for where and when I can book a SADS vaccine. Oh bollocks. It isn’t out yet silly me, Monkeypox has hardly even got properly started ffs. We’re not even into the first new variant yet. I can’t wait till Pfizer announce the climate change/racism wonder jab which will understandably cost more than the average three bed semi, but hey ho all you need is a mortgage to pay for it and then  roll up your sleeve and away you go.

Isnt the ‘new normal’ wonderful?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

15th June at 4.30pm, debate scheduled in the House of Commons on the ‘potential merits of a universal basic income’. Listed on the House of Commons website.

And the U.K. government (Department of Health and Social Care) are currently advertising for applicants to manage a ‘digital Covid pass’. 
The Great Reset was not long ago being dismissed by the MSM as disinformation and a conspiracy theory. 🤥

Mmmmm? 🤭

...and still the pig shit thick sheeple usher this tyranny in and clap it on the way like moronic (omicron) dullards.

Every tyranny is ushered in by thick ignorant wankers and this will be the same.

Fucking cunts , the lot of em.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

SADS, sudden adult death syndrome is now racing up the charts as the favourite to top the charts as no.1 fake news excuse for the soaring rate of unexplained sudden deaths in young previously healthy people. I’m currently scouring the internet for where and when I can book a SADS vaccine. Oh bollocks. It isn’t out yet silly me, Monkeypox has hardly even got properly started ffs. We’re not even into the first new variant yet. I can’t wait till Pfizer announce the climate change/racism wonder jab which will understandably cost more than the average three bed semi, but hey ho all you need is a mortgage to pay for it and then  roll up your sleeve and away you go.

Just keep refusing. I do. See, we've got stuff in common. Cunt. Fuck off extremely quickly etc.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don't do the new normal or the old normal, i do Jake's normal and as one might guess, that's more fucked up than all the normal's put together.

Moral is, we must do our own normal and own our personal space to decide what's normal for us on an individual level, that's what having our own sovereignty is all about.

• Like 3

Just now, Jake The Muss said:

I don't do the new normal or the old normal, i do Jake's normal and as one might guess, that's more fucked up than all the normal's put together.

Moral is, we must do our own normal and own our personal space to decide what's normal for us on an individual level, that's what having our own sovereignty is all about.

You dirty normal cunt.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

They are doing it now with these super magnets and no cunt has said anything about it.

These electric cars are part of how they program the covid microchips that have been injected into us .. as the car drives past the rotating permanent magnet motor sends a signal to the microchip and you don't even know that it is happening.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Headline from Daily Mail Australia 8/6/2022

‘Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome -  as doctors seek answers through a new national register.’

What on Earth could be causing this? 💉🤭

Nah that’s a ridiculous conspiracy theory. It’ll be climate change, the male hierarchy or racism of course. The worlds no1 expert on all of these subjects will clear this mystery up within a couple of days. You can bet your life on that.

Imagine life in the 21st century if we didn’t have St. Billiam of Gates to solve all these mysteries for us? (like if he was in jail for his antics with Mr Jeffrey Epstein).

Indeed, stick with the Mike Giggler act, that way punters will laugh with you instead of at you.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

I still cannot get my head around the masses of assorted bellends, sheeple and do as you told types who got their 1st, 2nd, 3rd and even 4th jabs. They're not 'boosters' either as it's the same shit as the first one. They queued up in the rain for their jabs whilst Boris and the crew were pissing it up in Downing street. Lol.

If anybody genuinely needed a jab (underlying health issues etc) then fine but I would guess 60% didn't, and these people did it anyways because they wrongly believed the vaccine stopped transmission, or because they 'needed a holiday'. Here we are months on, with a vaccine bill I can't even hazard a guess at and the economy weakened to the extent it cannot cope with the 3-4year worldwide recession thats began. 

What a pile of cunt. 

• Like 1

On a related note, I was seeing this older bird a while ago and she's 47 odd and had all 4 jabs. She told me her periods had become severe/heavy since having the 'vaccines'...anyways she cooked me a nice meal and I decided to give her one before dessert. In the midst of passion, Raas' finger goes up there (with the view of having a taste) and fucking hell, my finger smelt of yeast and Pfizer, with a dash of Astra Zeneca (never happened with her before). Anyways I wiped my finger on her pillow to remind her of her vaccine stupidity and dumped her a few days later. 

These 'vaccines' have a lot to answer for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

On a related note, I was seeing this older bird a while ago and she's 47 odd and had all 4 jabs. She told me her periods had become severe/heavy since having the 'vaccines'...anyways she cooked me a nice meal and I decided to give her one before dessert. In the midst of passion, Raas' finger goes up there (with the view of having a taste) and fucking hell, my finger smelt of yeast and Pfizer, with a dash of Astra Zeneca (never happened with her before). Anyways I wiped my finger on her pillow to remind her of her vaccine stupidity and dumped her a few days later. 

These 'vaccines' have a lot to answer for.

You mean you stuck your finger up there, felt a little Afro growing on the head of a foetus, and immediately ended the relationship.

Typical black man.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You mean you stuck your finger up there, felt a little Afro growing on the head of a foetus, and immediately ended the relationship.

Typical black man.

You know me too well Eric. It was a wise move though, what with the cost of living crisis and all that. I've already got 17 kids from 20 women. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've already got 17 kids from 20 women. 

According to my calculations this makes you 18 years, 2 months and 12 days old. That’s assuming your claimed Jamaican heritage is truthful. If however you’re really a 7’ tall Somalian with a 2’ forehead it’s your 18th birthday next Tuesday and none of the women will know who you are, having met you only once in a dark alleyway at knifepoint.

31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

According to my calculations this makes you 18 years, 2 months and 12 days old. That’s assuming your claimed Jamaican heritage is truthful. If however you’re really a 7’ tall Somalian with a 2’ forehead it’s your 18th birthday next Tuesday and none of the women will know who you are, having met you only once in a dark alleyway at knifepoint.

I'm at least 174 years old KB, I'm so old everyone calls me old chap. I'm in Haiti looking to make my way to the Greatest Britain...my good friend Nick Griffin from the BNP told me if I get here he hopes I end up in Rwanda. Is that in London, near the Palace of Buckingham?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm at least 174 years old KB, I'm so old everyone calls me old chap. I'm in Haiti looking to make my way to the Greatest Britain...my good friend Nick Griffin from the BNP told me if I get here he hopes I end up in Rwanda. Is that in London, near the Palace of Buckingham?

It's actually closer to Burkina-Faso, which is near Oxford street, so it's good for shoplifting.

On 09/06/2022 at 08:01, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, stick with the Mike Giggler act, that way punters will laugh with you instead of at you.

That's got me thinking, do you think Bill is David Icke, Terry Wogan once said something like that to Icke....or could you be Terry Wogan (exhumed of course), that's possible as you both wear wigs.

Mind you Terry kept his three piece suit, scrap that idea.

El Mundo are reporting that Jose Maria Fernandez Susa Faro, President of International Pharmaceutical giant PharmaMar was this week arrested and charged, as part of a European wide criminal investigation called ‘Operation Jenner’. More than 2200 people, all extremely wealthy and in some cases famous, in Spain alone have so far been identified as having paid thousands of Euros for a saline solution injection, then being added to the register as Covid jabbed. Mmmm? 
Now he and the thousands of others knew the jab was totally unnecessary, except for participating in travel, eating out, and most other human activities which used to be taken for granted, or they knew that actually having the experimental, ‘totally safe, totally effective’😂 wonderjab that Joe Public was being coerced and bullied into, wasn’t a risk they were prepared to take. 
I love it when a conspiracy theory morphes into ‘Didn’t I point this shit out ages ago?’

🤣😂