CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Project Veritas, an extreme right-wing disinformation 'project' with links to the Proud Boys.

🤣🤣🤣You really are a lot fucking stupider than I thought possible. Project Veritas is a rightwing disinformation project? Is that what your favourite  fact-checker said? Of course they did and you sucked  it right up, why wouldn’t you? I mean the so-called fact checkers are renowned for their impartial and non political integrity lol. Project Veritas while undeniably ‘right wing’ (Is that a crime now?) are vilified by the ‘left wing’ (not a crime but a badge of honour now) media, simply because they're extremely good at what used to be regarded as ‘journalism’ but in clownworld 2022 is now seen by the elitist left as something akin to terrorism ie covertly filming  the hypocrites and liars working for organisations like Twitter, Facebook, Google, NYT, WA PO etc and crooked politicians, who because they have no idea they’re on camera reveal the truth. Every story PV publishes is backed up by video footage, yes often edited , but always accompanied by a link to the entire footage,  to rebut the by now predictable and pathetic response from the cunts who don’t like the idea of anyone believing their own eyes and ears.  This used to be regarded as proper journalism and that’s exactly what it is still is, but apparently not anymore in the ‘land of the free’ where any journalist who dares to question the Democrat narrative is a ‘right wing’ lol spreader of disinformation  and a threat to democracy lol lol.
Project Veritas has sued countless organisations and individuals who’ve defamed and misrepresented them and to date have never lost, the majority resulting in a humiliating public apology and legal retraction before ever reaching a court. So perhaps you’d like to be the first of many (who’ve tried and failed) to reveal this ‘disinformation’ you mentioned?

If not then just fuck off. You know it makes sense.

Just now, Carl Sway said:

I ain't no underdog on here, I'm a fucking champion.

You're a fucking village idiot who found a pound coin hidden under a used condom in the puddle he was splashing in.

You might feel compelled to run around town, hooting in excitement, but every other cunt just wishes you'll finally trip and fall under the wheels of the ice cream van as you lurch off to spend your sticky fortune.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're a fucking village idiot who found a pound coin hidden under a used condom in the puddle he was splashing in.

You might feel compelled to run around town, hooting in excitement, but every other cunt just wishes you'll finally trip and fall under the wheels of the ice cream van as you lurch off to spend your sticky fortune.

Yo I used to like you, but now you gonna get ignored bitch.

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yo I used to like you, but now you gonna get ignored bitch.

6 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I note, with some hilarity, that RaasCunt has commented. I don't know what this comment consists of, because I've blocked the cunt. Tough shit, fuck off.

Responding to a comment which you claim not to have read, because you’ve blocked them is absolute proof , if any was required that you are a total fucking idiot. Please stop this foolishness and have a rethink about the entirety of your existence.

31 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Better call Saul…offspin of Breaking Bad.

I haven't even seen Breaking Bad yet. I'm one of those obstinate cunts that won't watch anything while it's popular, as a general rule. I've only just started series 1 of 'The Shield'. Fucking superb, Vic Mackie is basically Gene Hunt with no scruples and a bigger gun.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

🤣🤣🤣You really are a lot fucking stupider than I thought possible. Project Veritas is a rightwing disinformation project? Is that what your favourite  fact-checker said? Of course they did and you sucked  it right up, why wouldn’t you? I mean the so-called fact checkers are renowned for their impartial and non political integrity lol. Project Veritas while undeniably ‘right wing’ (Is that a crime now?) are vilified by the ‘left wing’ (not a crime but a badge of honour now) media, simply because they're extremely good at what used to be regarded as ‘journalism’ but in clownworld 2022 is now seen by the elitist left as something akin to terrorism ie covertly filming  the hypocrites and liars working for organisations like Twitter, Facebook, Google, NYT, WA PO etc and crooked politicians, who because they have no idea they’re on camera reveal the truth. Every story PV publishes is backed up by video footage, yes often edited , but always accompanied by a link to the entire footage,  to rebut the by now predictable and pathetic response from the cunts who don’t like the idea of anyone believing their own eyes and ears.  This used to be regarded as proper journalism and that’s exactly what it is still is, but apparently not anymore in the ‘land of the free’ where any journalist who dares to question the Democrat narrative is a ‘right wing’ lol spreader of disinformation  and a threat to democracy lol lol.
Project Veritas has sued countless organisations and individuals who’ve defamed and misrepresented them and to date have never lost, the majority resulting in a humiliating public apology and legal retraction before ever reaching a court. So perhaps you’d like to be the first of many (who’ve tried and failed) to reveal this ‘disinformation’ you mentioned?

If not then just fuck off. You know it makes sense.

Never lost a defamation case? Really?

That said, your remonstrating is not only a load of hot air and deflective gibberish, its also entirely irrelevant as it does not alter the fact that Ivermectin is not a suitable medication against covid for reasons previously explained.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You were already on it, since cancelled. He had five punters on the list. Ridiculous.

To be fair to the dribbling idiot, this was an improvement over the time he somehow managed to mute himself for two months. Technically, he is getting better.

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Never lost a defamation case? Really?

Yeah really.

32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You were already on it, since cancelled. He had five punters on the list. Ridiculous.

I don’t remember asking you. 🤥

37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I tried to connect but he's too fucking prissy and smug..

'Decs and Eddie are banned! I'm not! ner-ner-na-ner-ner!'

He also turned up with an attitude guaranteed to put backs up, and then starts authoring his own victimhood, complete with pantomime villains and big bad wolves huffing and puffing.