CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Azeem Rafiq

Neil

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Fuck Fatty, i'm knocking him, i'm on the up, just landed a job selling christmas trees although the boss is a bit of a cunt, drives a old clapped out bmw with a M badge superglued on the back, has the grin of Bingo from the banana splits. 

Come on Edd, we all know @King Billy is a cunt but he’s far from a equal opportunities employer. You certainly won’t be flogging any Norway spruces to Catholics and any cunts with a mick sounding surname. I’d tell the orange wanker to shove him job and pine trees up his arse. Also when roops finds out you’ll get a long finger wagging lecture as to the financial instability of such a seasonal living- she’s told Bally this a dozen times, the insufferable old mare 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Come on Edd, we all know @King Billy is a cunt but he’s far from a equal opportunities employer. You certainly won’t be flogging any Norway spruces to Catholics and any cunts with a mick sounding surname. I’d tell the orange wanker to shove him job and pine trees up his arse. Also when roops finds out you’ll get a long finger wagging lecture as to the financial instability of such a seasonal living- she’s told Bally this a dozen times, the insufferable old mare 

I might as well announce to the membership that Roops and I have bought a house together, searches due back in the 21st of December, hope to move in by March. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I might as well announce to the membership that Roops and I have bought a house together, searches due back in the 21st of December, hope to move in by March. 

Beautiful, Ed, I'm happy for you both. I take it that only the very top Corner contributors will be receiving a Boxing Day luncheon invite?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Beautiful, Ed, I'm happy for you both. I take it that only the very top Corner contributors will be receiving a Boxing Day luncheon invite?

Leftover jerk turkey wings and way past it’s ‘best by’ watermelon pudding. I certainly won’t be going anywhere near it. How many guests could even fit into the back seat of his scrap motor anyway? He’s a fucking disgrace.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Leftover jerk turkey wings and way past it’s ‘best by’ watermelon pudding. I certainly won’t be going anywhere near it. How many guests could even fit into the back seat of his scrap motor anyway? He’s a fucking disgrace.

No invite for you Rylan fucking Clark. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/11/2021 at 16:59, Cuntybaws said:

Now I don;t know much about cricket, but my initial thoughts were that this Rafiq character must be a despicable, thin-skinned, chancer who deserved every iota of opprobrium thrown at him, but I'd have been wrong.

Based on the breaking news on the BBC website, he is apparently actually a wonderful chap, albeit a bit of a hypocrite, and has actually been posting on the Corner as @ratcum for many years now.

Azeem Rafiq apologises for historical anti-Semitic messages

@ratcum?

You turbut gulch

On 22/11/2021 at 21:44, King Billy said:

Ed. How has it come to this? Jug Ears and Bucket Cunt have driven a wedge between us. I always thought one of us was better than this.

It has been a bit grumpy lately Bill, Mood swings, tantrums and lots of crying. Worse at night, it’s like laying next to a radiator in bed, hot flushes a plenty, but that’s my fault for sleeping next to fatty…

• Like 1