CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kyle Rittenhouse and the Jury That Acquitted Him Are Cunts

pegleg

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just watching the film of these shootings and one question that hit me straight away: why, in the name of sanity, would you chase a person armed with an assault rifle when all you have in your armoury is a fucking skateboard? I'm not sure if Rosenbaum knew he had a gun but the fucking idiot with the skateboard did. The stupidity of the yanks never fails to amaze me.

Rosenbaum knew. Love the fact that he's shouting "nigger" at what is supposedly a racism protest.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Rosenbaum knew. Love the fact that he's shouting "nigger" at what is supposedly a racism protest.

You can bet your arse if dwarf rittencunt had smoked a few rioting darkies all hell would have broken loose by now. Even if said darkies where convicted nonces, child murdering cunts, crack heads or career criminals, they’d have built them up to sainthood levels just like the piece of shite (and full time dead cunt) George Floyd, and used it as an excuse to highlight their oppression by violence and destruction.

In time, I still hope it’ll kick right off and the body count starts to rise. After all, they’re only yanks 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

They’re all over the judge now labelling him as rayyycist, bias, pro-gun lobby, pro-Trump and even has an overly patriotic ringtone on his cellphone. Isn’t it odd that they’re overlooking the fact that he has been re-elected seven times by huge margins, is the longest serving State judge and was appointed by a Democratic governor?  
Ever been to Wisconsin? The jury’s verdict can come as no surprise to those who have. They’re weird hicks in the main. Tooled-up, bible-bashing redknecks who welcome darkies with an open Weaver stance.

Never felt the need to visit the colonies, DC. Like I say though, entirely manufactured outrage. The "victims" were nothing more than opportunist scum guilty of the exact thing they tried to charge Rittenhouse with: looking for trouble. Grosskreutz - the cunt who had his arm "vaporised" (his words) was a joke of a fucking witness that only showed up in the hopes of securing a $10million lawsuit against the local authorities who he deemed responsible for his injury (?).

Considering the cunt lied through his teeth, ditching his phone on the night of the shooting to avoid the Police gaining evidence concerning what he'd been getting up to himself, carrying a concealed firearm on an expired permit, testifying that the firearm wasn't loaded, then swearing that he had no intention of using it when it was revealed that it had a full clip, and then claiming that he was only running towards Rittenhouse to offer medical aid only for the defence to show the jury the video footage of him running up, hesitating when Rittenhouse aimed at him the first time (not firing) then pulling his "unloaded" gun when Rittenhouse momentarily turned away from him, pointing it directly at his head,  only to then be shot in the arm - I don't think he'll be getting his pay day any time soon.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Never felt the need to visit the colonies, DC. Like I say though, entirely manufactured outrage. The "victims" were nothing more than opportunist scum guilty of the exact thing they tried to charge Rittenhouse with: looking for trouble. Grosskreutz - the cunt who had his arm "vaporised" (his words) was a joke of a fucking witness that only showed up in the hopes of securing a $10million lawsuit against the local authorities who he deemed responsible for his injury (?).

Considering the cunt lied through his teeth, ditching his phone on the night of the shooting to avoid the Police gaining evidence concerning what he'd been getting up to himself, carrying a concealed firearm on an expired permit, testifying that the firearm wasn't loaded, then swearing that he had no intention of using it when it was revealed that it had a full clip, and then claiming that he was only running towards Rittenhouse to offer medical aid only for the defence to show the jury the video footage of him running up, hesitating when Rittenhouse aimed at him the first time (not firing) then pulling his "unloaded" gun when Rittenhouse momentarily turned away from him, pointing it directly at his head,  only to then be shot in the arm - I don't think he'll be getting his pay day any time soon.

The majority of most of the big cities’ conurbations resemble Sunderland without the charm or culture. Great country to live in if you’re wealthy. Anything else and you are basically fucked by degrees. As far as I’m concerned it would have been better if he’d wiped out a thousand then got the chair…

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

If Kyle had lowered his aim a fraction Grosskreutz wouldn’t have a leg to stand on in court.