CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football Eulogies

Neil

What the fuck is going on at Football grounds these days?. If its not taking the cunting knee or wearing an armband because some cunt who wore the shirt 50 years ago has pegged it, it's now video eulogies of some kid thats fucking died somewhere at the hands of a fucking lunatic. It makes me fucking sick seeing the sheep clapping along because they've been told to. I know the Micky Mousers love a fucking tragedy but for fuck sake Premier league will you give it a fucking rest. Its a football match, we don't fucking need this bleeding heart bollocks on behalf of some cunt no-one knows or gives a flying fuck about.

• Like 1

I don't know why a stadium full of Coventry and West Brom fans was applauding a kid in a Birmingham City top in the first place. Maybe it's because he's dead?

Like you, Neil, I'm not a great fan of this applauding bollocks, but I will wear my hands down to stumps clapping when Sir Alex Ferguson finally shuffles off, hopefully any day now.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't know why a stadium full of Coventry and West Brom fans was applauding a kid in a Birmingham City top in the first place. Maybe it's because he's dead?

Like you, Neil, I'm not a great fan of this applauding bollocks, but I will wear my hands down to stumps clapping when Sir Alex Ferguson finally shuffles off, hopefully any day now.

By shuffles off do you mean dropped from atop Edinburgh castle onto the blades of a helicopter?

16 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

By shuffles off do you mean dropped from atop Edinburgh castle onto the blades of a helicopter?

He won't go near a helicopter after that Leicester City incident. How about being fired out of Mons Meg into a bed of broken glass, then set on fire?

35 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They'd be better off namimg the cunts who work for Social Services who failed the poor kid and putting their home addresses on screen and let the filthy animals do their worst.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He won't go near a helicopter after that Leicester City incident. How about being fired out of Mons Meg into a bed of broken glass, then set on fire?

Salt and vinegar the open wounds first, then fire. Excellent.

21 hours ago, Neil said:

They'd be better off namimg the cunts who work for Social Services who failed the poor kid and putting their home addresses on screen and let the filthy animals do their worst.

Just heard on the beat box that an investigation has been ordered by Blo Jo into why the agencies failed this little mite so "lessons can be learned". What fucking lessons? This sentence is wheeled out everytime this happens. I want to see heads on pikes over this. Not just some divvy plod at the coal face but high ranking officers with scrambled egg on their caps and directors of social services going to the wall.  The filth are great at taking the knee, standing around watching unwashed cunts blocking  the traffic and closing down small businesses trying to earn a living during lockdown. But are a total waste of fucking space when it comes to protecting the vulnerable members of the public. No doubt after this shitfest is finished, nobody will lose their jobs the sentence "lessons have been learned" be uttered by another university educated career plod in uniform and further down the line another poor little sod will be brutally murdered by their drug addled skank of a mother and boyfriend. Notice a pattern?

All coppers are cunts 

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just heard on the beat box that an investigation has been ordered by Blo Jo into why the agencies failed this little mite so "lessons can be learned". What fucking lessons? This sentence is wheeled out everytime this happens. I want to see heads on pikes over this. Not just some divvy plod at the coal face but high ranking officers with scrambled egg on their caps and directors of social services going to the wall.  The filth are great at taking the knee, standing around watching unwashed cunts blocking  the traffic and closing down small businesses trying to earn a living during lockdown. But are a total waste of fucking space when it comes to protecting the vulnerable members of the public. No doubt after this shitfest is finished, nobody will lose their jobs the sentence "lessons have been learned" be uttered by another university educated career plod in uniform and further down the line another poor little sod will be brutally murdered by their drug addled skank of a mother and boyfriend. Notice a pattern?

All coppers are cunts 

I’ve purposely not read anything about this case because the snippets I’ve heard have been so distressing. It’s clear the cunts responsible are truly fucking evil and deserve a lifetime of suffering. How these psychotic wankers were allowed to reproduce in the first place is the real issue here. I hope in the future psychological and IQ testing with lead to the sterilization and locking up of such cunts.

• Like 1