CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Are Consistently Late

Decimus

On 08/01/2022 at 13:44, Wolfie said:

Hey GG, I noticed you visited the site at around 3.30am (last night or this morning, which ever way you look at it), which suggests you're either: 1) returning from work as an assembly line safety inspector in a round-the-clock seatbelt factory (thus making use of your gregarious personality), or 2) you've rolled in after a ten-hour bender, specks of cocaine lining your alcohol-stewed nostrils as a result of snorting line after line from some whore's arse crack.

I think I know which it is, lol.

Hey GG, reckon he was having a wank when he wrote that last bit?

20 hours ago, KingRollo said:

Hey GG, reckon he was having a wank when he wrote that last bit?

9/10 of your profile page is currently owned by responses/references to me; I also seem to have brought you out of character on every post. I get right up your nose, don't I? 'King Rollo' indeed. How easily the veil fell.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Wolfie said:

9/10 of your profile page is currently owned by responses/references to me; I also seem to have brought you out of character on every post. I get right up your nose, don't I? 'King Rollo' indeed. How easily the veil fell.

I can tell you some more stories about Cook and Wizard if you like, Wolfie…. you’ve only to ask ☺️