CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Are Consistently Late

Decimus

You expect a certain degree of tardiness from greasy continental types. Your typical dago for example would rather laze around in bed for half the afternoon, muff diving the stinking bush of some hunchbacked, brown skinned slut than to turn up on time to the tapas bar. Similarly, the only time you can get a frog to be punctual is at the head of a German army, in which case they'll actually turn up several hours early with pre-made white flags and arseholes ready for action.

However, as we live in a country apparently famed for its protestant work ethic, I expect my own punctual nature to be repaid in kind. Sadly that memo hasn't been passed to the lazy, feckless fucking cunts who I encounter on a daily basis either at work or at home.

Mrs D I'm looking at you, when I say be ready for 14:30 because your cunt fucking friends who YOU invited are arriving, I don't expect to be sat alone with them for the next 45 minutes whilst you paint yourself like a whore and try to squeeze into a dress that was a significant struggle for you even when you weren't a disgusting fucking pig.

Fuck off.

• Like 10

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You expect a certain degree of tardiness from greasy continental types. Your typical dago for example would rather laze around in bed for half the afternoon, muff diving the stinking bush of some hunchbacked, brown skinned slut than to turn up on time to the tapas bar. Similarly, the only time you can get a frog to be punctual is at the head of a German army, in which case they'll actually turn up several hours early with pre-made white flags and arseholes ready for action.

However, as we live in a country apparently famed for its protestant work ethic, I expect my own punctual nature to be repaid in kind. Sadly that memo hasn't been passed to the lazy, feckless fucking cunts who I encounter on a daily basis either at work or at home.

Mrs D I'm looking at you, when I say be ready for 14:30 because your cunt fucking friends who YOU invited are arriving, I don't expect to be sat alone with them for the next 45 minutes whilst you paint yourself like a whore and try to squeeze into a dress that was a significant struggle for you even when you weren't a disgusting fucking pig.

Fuck off.

This seems quite liberal really, allowing women you can't fuck into your home. I remember my ex had friends round once. They didn't come a second time, not after I showed them my 1995-2003 hustler collection.

Good on you for setting an example for all us men you cuck fucking cunt.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

Worst for this are Africans. When I worked for a Local Autjority back in the 80s they were always late. Even as much as 30 minutes but still expected you to fucking give up much time. It might be acceptable in a dusty, fly infested shit hole like Accra but not up in here. Not up in here.  

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

Have you called each other a cunt yet? 

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

Buy her a watch for Christmas then, you tight fucking cunt.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Buy her a watch for Christmas then, you tight fucking cunt.

Don’t. The genius I married took her three year old Rolex to the jeweller’s for a new battery. Apparently the cunt opened it up, ‘did something’ then charged her £60 for the said imaginary battery. Anyway, apparently it ‘works fine’ now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Don’t. The genius I married took her three year old Rolex to the jeweller’s for a new battery. Apparently the cunt opened it up, ‘did something’ then charged her £60 for the said imaginary battery. Anyway, apparently it ‘works fine’ now.

A Rolex with a battery, DC? The cunts are meant to be purely mechanical.

Should you purchase one of those, bear in mind that “authorised services” will take you to the cleaners. Sixty quid won’t do it, for sure.

36 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Should you purchase one of those, bear in mind that “authorised services” will take you to the cleaners. Sixty quid won’t do it, for sure.

That was, erm, kinda the point WC. Woman’s a class one!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

If some cunt has fixed a Rolex for £60 I want their contact details. £600ish for a service and new mainspring on mine this year. Cunts. 

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

A lot of words to tell us you’re a self important wanker.

Fuck me. It’s a Lady Datejust. It’s three years old. She never wears the Cunt but put it on and thought it had stopped. She took it to a local jeweller for a ‘battery!’ She’s a fucking moron and the Cunt-jeweller who blagged her (and somehow opened the fucker) will be getting closely acquainted with my forehead, shortly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck me. It’s a Lady Datejust. It’s three years old. She never wears the Cunt but put it on and thought it had stopped. She took it to a local jeweller for a ‘battery!’ She’s a fucking moron and the Cunt-jeweller who blagged her (and somehow opened the fucker) will be getting closely acquainted with my forehead, shortly.

Sell the watch and buy her a designer bag, DC. It will keep her attention firmly focused on rummaging for keys, mobile and thousand of bits of other “essential” crap. No battery required.

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Sell the watch and buy her a designer bag, DC. It will keep her attention firmly focused on rummaging for keys, mobile and thousand of bits of other “essential” crap. No battery required.

She’s got a load of ‘em WC, cluttering the wardrobes up, covered in dust while she tramps around town with a Lidl ‘bag-for-life’, which is hideously ironic in that that is what she is to me. 

• Like 2

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 24/12/2021 at 21:40, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

Think of something nice to say about your wife.