CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rebel Wilson

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Guest Parabolic Cunting

I was happy tolerating this fucking heffer as a lardy funny type, but now she is a skinny cunt I kind of want to punch her in the eye whilst wearing glue soaked wraps dipped in shards of glass. I've been wondering all day if she suffers from some sort of full body phantom limb.

This cunt says she knows what it's like to be invisible, but given she was the size of a planetary satellite, I expect people didn't want to get close in case she was a creature like the Blob and were worried she could assimilate passers by into the advancing swell of her belly after her 10 foot long subway lunch.

She must have stretch marks like a fucking bowling lane.

14 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I was happy tolerating this fucking heffer as a lardy funny type, but now she is a skinny cunt I kind of want to punch her in the eye whilst wearing glued soak wraps dipped in shards of glass. I've been wondering all day if she suffers from some sort of full body phantom limb.

This cunt says she knows what it's like to be invisible, but given she was the size of a planetary satellite, I expect people didn't want to get close in case she was a creature like the Blob and were worried she could assimilate passers by into the advancing swell of her belly after her 10 foot long subway lunch.

Glued wraps dipped in glass? I'm guessing you were once known as Tong-Po.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Glued wraps dipped in glass? I'm guessing you were once known as Tong-Po.

After the Watchmen reference you made the other day, I suspected you might get Van Damme

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Excellent nom. This talentless shit rag's only talent is that she's a fat talentless female Matt Lucas. 

It turns out that she's not particularly good looking either with the concealing blubber removed.

There'll always be gaps in the market for fat ugly cunts, but not so much for skinny ugly cunts. Sarah Jessica Parker has that niche well and truly occupied already.

She'll almost certainly need some major corrective surgery in the arse/cunt area, considering the amount of food that's gone through the misshapen-headed talent-vacuum over the years. I doubt it's even worth the effort flipping the sow over, as she'll have an arse like an abandoned Russian diamond mine, clearly something you'd be able to step thigh-deep into.

I'd probably still fuck her if I were at a loose end though.

Then drown her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It turns out that she's not particularly good looking either with the concealing blubber removed.

There'll always be gaps in the market for fat ugly cunts, but not so much for skinny ugly cunts. Sarah Jessica Parker has that niche well and truly occupied already.

I heard Parker's agent always has a starving horse on standby, in case the revolting earwig  is taken ill CB. All that's required then, is to parboil dobbin's face for a few minutes and he's good to go.

Rat

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

She not a skinny ugly cunt, but a particularly beautiful lizard

Guest Lairy Larry
13 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I was happy tolerating this fucking heffer as a lardy funny type, but now she is a skinny cunt I kind of want to punch her in the eye whilst wearing glue soak wraps dipped in shards of glass. I've been wondering all day if she suffers from some sort of full body phantom limb.

Back of the net Para. I'll bet her cunt smells like an aldi camembert.