CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ProfB

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ll wager the nearest you’ve ever been to a fanny is when you came out of your mums, and undoubtedly the product of drunken incest 

You suspect Smyths lurking cunt

I still smell of her vaginal fluid. Do you want some of my rancid knob cheese?

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d like to beat your pathetic maggot into Brussels pate with a lump hammer then take a steaming dump in your stupid fucking mouth. Then set you alight 

Drink drain cleaner 

I'm coming down the wye valley next weekend; we should get together, coke, prozzies, go double bubble on my wife's asshole, our shite and spunk mixing together in an erotic milkshake.

You up for it?

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course she is. Who else would drink woman-vodka? Ask her about the original Keith Lard... he used to PM her dirty pictures of cartoon animals fucking each other!

It was a 'works event', I am self employed.

Yes he did send pervy pictures of cartoon animals & stole my Christmas tree crumpet photos.

Someone called Jas, fumigated my inbox & no more iffy photos since.

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Keith Lard said:

I'm coming down the wye valley next weekend; we should get together, coke, prozzies, go double bubble on my wife's asshole, our shite and spunk mixing together in an erotic milkshake.

You up for it?

Keith Lard wouldn't have a wife. You've got 24 hours to drop the 4th rate Keith Lard act as I think this will lead to trouble. Drop the name and avatar and cease using other Corner characters.

Guest Lairy Larry
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Keith Lard wouldn't have a wife. You've got 24 hours to drop the 4th rate Keith Lard act as I think this will lead to trouble. Drop the name and avatar and cease using other Corner characters.

I'd love to, but the software don't allow it. I've made more than 3 name changes in a month so I'm stuck this way.

Guest Lairy Larry
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I quite like the deliberate use of 'Jean' in place of 'Gene'. Presumably to annoy him. 

Tell us who he really is. I know you fucking know.

Not at all, since my reassignment surgery it's more than appropriate.

Who am I Eric? I'll narrow it down for you:

Eddie

Bedbug

Frank

Quincy Cockfingers

Gurt

Roadkill

I am one of the above, see if you can guess - as an added incentive, if you guess correctly I'll festoon you with likes.

Edited by DCI Jean Cunt
You're only allowed one guess for the likes to apply.

21 minutes ago, DCI Jean Cunt said:

Eddie

Bedbug

Frank

Quincy Cockfingers

Gurt

Roadkill

I am one of the above, see if you can guess - as an added incentive, if you guess correctly I'll festoon you with likes.

Hello Frank. 

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, King Billy said:

Hello Frank. 

Unfortunately, due to the daily likes quota restrictions, the game can only be played by young eric. But thank you for your interest.

1 hour ago, DCI Jean Cunt said:

Eddie

Bedbug

Frank

Quincy Cockfingers

Gurt

Roadkill

Jazz

1 hour ago, DCI Jean Cunt said:

Eddie

Bedbug

Frank

Quincy Cockfingers

Gurt

Roadkill

Although the inclusion of Roadkill is perplexing in light of a recent communique.

22 minutes ago, Goober said:

I can't see him forgetting that cherry popping experience in a hurry. 

Strapped to a filthy mattress in the back of Neil’s van whilst being furiously back scuttled would the least of his worries 

Its the shovel over the head and new subterranean patio home which would be the real problem 

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Strapped to a filthy mattress in the back of Neil’s van whilst being furiously back scuttled would the least of his worries 

Its the shovel over the head and new subterranean patio home which would be the real problem 

After the former, one suspects the latter would be blessed relief.