CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lia (Will) Thomas. Very good swimmer.

King Billy

This young ‘lady’ who is 24 years old and cute as apple pie at  6’4” tall,  has been breaking records as part of the University of Pennsylvania’s college swimming team in recent months. ‘She’ beat the second placed female swimmer in the 1650m freestyle race against Harvard in December by a whisker, a mere 38 seconds. In the same event ‘she’ won the 500m free by 12 seconds and the 200 free by 7 seconds, smashing records almost every meeting. 38 of ‘her’ teammates have voiced concerns to their coaches and the University hierarchy about the fairness and the absurdity of the situation, pointing out that while competing as a male ‘she’ was not competitive at all. They have all had to do this anonomously as some of them have been threatened if they dared  to object. Not only are ‘her’ teammates unhappy about the fact that they now are competing for runner up in every race ‘she’ is involved in, but also that ‘she’ apparently finds it amusing to parade around in the changing rooms with ‘her’ meat and two veg on view to everyone. ‘She’ also likes it to be known that she’s sexually attracted to women (who’d have guessed?) In her defence I have to point out that a couple of weeks ago she was soundly beaten by a ‘male’ swimmer Isaac Henig, who used to be a woman, a result seized upon by her woke defenders who argued that was proof that ‘she’ had no physical advantage over real females, conveniently ignoring the ridiculously slow time which Thomas swam in the race. 
Now Im not an expert in these complicated issues of the 21st century, but I can say that the only choice for me if I had to be stranded on a desert island with one of these mentally ill freaks, would be the 6’4” Michael Phelps lookalike with the huge bulge in ‘her’ Speedos, as ‘she’ would be far more likely to swim out and attract the attention of any passing ship before it steamed off into the distance. ‘She’ likes girls anyway so my arsehole might be rescued in a half salvageable state. 

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
12 hours ago, King Billy said:

This young ‘lady’ who is 24 years old and cute as apple pie at  6’4” tall,  has been breaking records as part of the University of Pennsylvania’s college swimming team in recent months. ‘She’ beat the second placed female swimmer in the 1650m freestyle race against Harvard in December by a whisker, a mere 38 seconds. In the same event ‘she’ won the 500m free by 12 seconds and the 200 free by 7 seconds, smashing records almost every meeting. 38 of ‘her’ teammates have voiced concerns to their coaches and the University hierarchy about the fairness and the absurdity of the situation, pointing out that while competing as a male ‘she’ was not competitive at all. They have all had to do this anonomously as some of them have been threatened if they dared  to object. Not only are ‘her’ teammates unhappy about the fact that they now are competing for runner up in every race ‘she’ is involved in, but also that ‘she’ apparently finds it amusing to parade around in the changing rooms with ‘her’ meat and two veg on view to everyone. ‘She’ also likes it to be known that she’s sexually attracted to women (who’d have guessed?) In her defence I have to point out that a couple of weeks ago she was soundly beaten by a ‘male’ swimmer Isaac Henig, who used to be a woman, a result seized upon by her woke defenders who argued that was proof that ‘she’ had no physical advantage over real females, conveniently ignoring the ridiculously slow time which Thomas swam in the race. 
Now Im not an expert in these complicated issues of the 21st century, but I can say that the only choice for me if I had to be stranded on a desert island with one of these mentally ill freaks, would be the 6’4” Michael Phelps lookalike with the huge bulge in ‘her’ Speedos, as ‘she’ would be far more likely to swim out and attract the attention of any passing ship before it steamed off into the distance. ‘She’ likes girls anyway so my arsehole might be rescued in a half salvageable state. 

Put a pig's head on a stick and declare your half of the island, then build defences around your asshole from beached salvage and fallen palm trees.

Northern Irishman stuck on an island, but realises he's got data to message on cuntscorner and can't be far from civilization. Someone should write this.

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

I brought this to the CC site a few months ago.

Because of the way things are, she/he will be allowed to compete. 

It's pretty simple really: Y chromosome=male, no Y chromosome=female. I've got nothing against sex-changers per se I just wish they'd shut the fuck up about it.

This ridiculous "trans" nonsense will die out soon, it's just another teenage fad, like hula-hoops, pogo sticks and those plastic balls on a sting that kids used to break their wrists.

I was kind of hoping Pen would get involved in this thread. It usually pokes its appendage into most conversations. I can’t for the life of me work out why it’s giving this one a wide berth. If anybody has any ideas I’d be grateful to hear them.

Pen. Where are you?

• 1 month later...
Guest judgetwi

It might help this cunt’s case if he actually made an effort to look like a woman. Taking the piss out of the wokies is one thing but, if I were his agent, I’d want a lot more than that.

There’s big dollars to be made here and I would want my cut. The bloke’s a twat.