CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thandie (Thandiwe) Newton -THE CHOSEN ONE

camberwell gypsy

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Stupid little white girl claiming black heritage because it's fashionable. If there's the slightest possibility that one of their great grandparents was 1/16 black, they will immediately start wearing bright colours, braid their hair, change their name to 'Ojuswaylo Kgabe Um-Bongo, and start to despise 99.9% of their own DNA. 

Stupid fucking cunt. I'd like to take her eyes out with a grapefruit spoon and piss in the sockets.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stupid little white girl claiming black heritage because it's fashionable. If there's the slightest possibility that one of their great grandparents was 1/16 black, they will immediately start wearing bright colours, braid their hair, change their name to 'Ojuswaylo Kgabe Um-Bongo, and start to despise 99.9% of their own DNA. 

Stupid fucking cunt. I'd like to take her eyes out with a grapefruit spoon and piss in the sockets.

Actually Channel 4 is far worse for this sort of stuff than the BBC.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stupid little white girl claiming black heritage because it's fashionable

Remember this cunt? I'd happily see her hung from a tree then set on fire, except that a good lynching would only lend credence to the race traitor bitch.

Race-faker Rachel Dolezal who now goes by African name Nkechi Amare Diallo says she hasn't been able to find a job in SIX years after being exposed

39214048-0-image-a-29_1613141289075.jpg

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Remember this cunt? I'd happily see her hung from a tree then set on fire, except that a good lynching would only lend credence to the race traitor bitch.

Race-faker Rachel Dolezal who now goes by African name Nkechi Amare Diallo says she hasn't been able to find a job in SIX years after being exposed

She's frightening to look at. She's enough to spook me! 

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

She had her own nomination on here a couple of years ago. Bandwagon jumping. Look at Adele...

'My 2 year old is a tranny and my vagina is only available to black men.' 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If east European skinheads were the only people buying her records, she'd have a swastika tattoo in a heartbeat.

Where the hell are these eastern European skinheads when Ukraine needs them, listening to fuckin' Lily Allen records, probably, the pussies.:D

• Like 1