CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ukraine - The Internet's New Chamber Pot

Roadkill

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes I don't think it's necessarily fair to blame Iraq on Blair, one things for sure had Blair bee in charge for the last 5 years we wouldn't be in this mess. I (like most I guess) don't feel represented by any particular party but I agreed with what I heard an SDP Member saying a while ago. The Tories are all out of ideas, have been fortunate the opposition has been totally useless for 10 years or so. Once Boris has gone they'll be out of labour get a decent leader as they don't have anyone left who will appeal to floating voters. 

Back in 2010 the Tories were elected with no other policy than to say that Labour was in a mess (true) but they themselves had no real idea of what to do so they simply looked at Labour's plans, picked up the ball and ran with it .. the problem was that they rushed things rather than followed the intended time frame of those plans that Labour had set in motion. For that first period of government the Tories had a scapegoat in the form of the Libdems but they still had nothing new and they took the foolish risk of promising a referendum on EU membership .. that backfired. Cameron chickened out instead of following through with Brexit himself, and we ended up with years of turmoil and Labour electing an idealist with unrealistic aspirations as their leader. One small point .. had Corbyn been in power back in the Dubya years he would have still followed the yanks into Iraq etc.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Apparently there’s been a massive run on blue and yellow ties in Jermyn Street. 85 quid a pop but MPs are queuing up for them. Can you claim virtue signalling on expenses these days? Who knows.

Top stuff, Herschel. This sort of wit and political satire is truly worthy of The Spectator.

Idiotic cunt.

Guest Kill the Elite
Just resign, Zelensky, you aren't cut out for this.
Russia has the 3rd strongest military in the world and after 5th place, there is a huuuuge drop off - and Ukraine is 22nd. Egypt is 12th...

[link to www.globalfirepower.com (secure)]

So there's the basic pound-for-pound reality. Nothing favours Ukraine. All that needs to happen, is that Zelensky (and his gimp cronies) step down and we have relative peace, lots of disgruntlement and internet babble, but relative peace.

The alternative is that USA comes storming in. That means World War 3. World War because the degenerate, corrupt Ukraine government and Nazi-saluting military poked the Russian bear once to many times.

Zelensky is finished, he knows it. No one wants war. So how does this end? It ends with a ceasefire RIGHT NOW and peace talks. The alternative is escalation and maybe millions dead. Over stupid pride shit. To be pro war in 2022 is just embarrassingly wrongheaded, but over in America, you have Democrat progressives, traditionally anti-war people banging the Rambo war drums, because THEY won't suffer, those cunts will PROSPER.

Look at Zelensky interviewed on Sky News looking like a deadbeat dad after a divorce and has turned to booze and smells of ass...

Jesus. Just step down, you clown and let's get back to the regular insanity we've gotten used to.

5 minutes ago, Kill the Elite said:
Russia has the 3rd strongest military in the world and after 5th place, there is a huuuuge drop off - and Ukraine is 22nd. Egypt is 12th...

So there's the basic pound-for-pound reality. Nothing favours Ukraine. All that needs to happen, is that Zelensky (and his gimp cronies) step down and we have relative peace, lots of disgruntlement and internet babble, but relative peace.

The alternative is that USA comes storming in. That means World War 3. World War because the degenerate, corrupt Ukraine government and Nazi-saluting military poked the Russian bear once to many times.

Zelensky is finished, he knows it. No one wants war. So how does this end? It ends with a ceasefire RIGHT NOW and peace talks. The alternative is escalation and maybe millions dead. Over stupid pride shit. To be pro war in 2022 is just embarrassingly wrongheaded, but over in America, you have Democrat progressives, traditionally anti-war people banging the Rambo war drums, because THEY won't suffer, those cunts will PROSPER.

Look at Zelensky interviewed on Sky News looking like a deadbeat dad after a divorce and has turned to booze and smells of ass...

Jesus. Just step down, you clown and let's get back to the regular insanity we've gotten used to.

Who the fuck are you and why are you hiding your profile details? "

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users."

Guest Kill the Elite
3 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

Who the fuck are you and why are you hiding your profile details? "

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users."

What? Who am I? Who are you, keyboard warrior!? LOL! Get a grip. Profile details? Who gives a shit. It's an anonymous forum with 20 users online. Calm yourself.

Guest Kill the Elite
4 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Not according to your link. You need King Billy's fact-hecking service.

That site gets updated hourly. Okay, so Russia is currently the SECOND most powerful military on Earth. That means - don't fuck with them. Well, Ukraine fucked with them for a long time and now it's over. Zelensky resigns, peace talks, actual peace, back to the other miseries of Earth. But boy oh boy, the Rambo memes are flying, the drums are beating and we have Joe Biden as Commander! What could possibly go wrong...

Just now, Kill the Elite said:

That site gets updated hourly. Okay, so Russia is currently the SECOND most powerful military on Earth. That means - don't fuck with them. Well, Ukraine fucked with them for a long time and now it's over. Zelensky resigns, peace talks, actual peace, back to the other miseries of Earth. But boy oh boy, the Rambo memes are flying, the drums are beating and we have Joe Biden as Commander! What could possibly go wrong...

You are stating the fucking obvious .. although China might think differently .. fuck off and come back with something original.

13 minutes ago, Kill the Elite said:

I'd put down the vodka, comrade before you do yourself an injury. The 300 roubles a month that Vlad pays you to spread Russian propaganda on western sites isn't worth the absolute fucking hiding you're going to get on here before you inevitably piss your pants and get banned.

• Like 1

Guest Kill the Elite
1 minute ago, Dead Penelope said:

You are stating the fucking obvious .. although China might think differently .. fuck off and come back with something original.

Are you the boss, fake tough guy?! LOL! Get over yourself. People are drinking the media Kool-Aid and think Ukraine are winning this fight, but they were defeated before the invasion began. Due to their government being degenerate losers on drugs. The only thing to do is capitulate for Ukraine. Option 2 is WW3.

Yes, I am stating the obvious, I need to as most people are dumb. 

6 minutes ago, Kill the Elite said:

@Kill the Elite eh? Why not kill yourself first, you fucking cunt. 

Guest Kill the Elite
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd put down the vodka, comrade before you do yourself an injury. The 300 roubles a month that Vlad pays you to spread Russian propaganda on western sites isn't worth the absolute fucking hiding you're going to get on here before you inevitably piss your pants and get banned.

Classic reply. You got me, I'm a Putin employee! Do you really think I am scared of you? You're just some unemployable nobody who thinks he is can shout down newbies to precious little forum that gets 20 viewers a day. Even if it got millions, so what? It's a waste of life to post on forums all day, every day. Jesus, you have 14,000 posts! All pure wisdom akin to Plato, I'm sure.

Thanks for the welcome, though.

1 hour ago, Kill the Elite said:

Are you the boss, fake tough guy?! LOL! Get over yourself. People are drinking the media Kool-Aid and think Ukraine are winning this fight, but they were defeated before the invasion began. Due to their government being degenerate losers on drugs. The only thing to do is capitulate for Ukraine. Option 2 is WW3.

Yes, I am stating the obvious, I need to as most people are dumb. 

Kool -Aid? We don't do that, we are English.

2 hours ago, Kill the Elite said:

Firstly, you're American.

Secondly, the first paragraph was a Bill Hicks paraphrase.

Thirdly, I don't fucking like you. In fact, shithead, you might be just the thing to bring @Decimus and myself together to form a super-clique, the likes of which has never been seen before. 

You're going to have to work very hard to make it through to next week.