CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pedro Phil

Guest Dongaargan

Guest Dongaargan
Just now, Dongaargan said:

What you thought it was the Ts n Cs off ya Cash Converters Credit agreement u nob jock 

An you sent y o ur baby moda into cash conv to try get her elec breast pump bak fek me u finean fek

11 minutes ago, Dongaargan said:

Epic eprik som1 thro a few coins for Mr John Keigh his pay as u grow leccy meter about to run out along with his joolie an his harvest all since she met this Rasta call3d Dwayne jarvis

I've been thinking this myself. Thanks for confirming it. 

Guest Dongaargan
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've been thinking this myself. Thanks for confirming it. 

Dnt lie it was your staffy has got you on scribe duties again

Guest Dongaargan
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Is this still rapping or conversation? I have no idea what you're trying to communicate.

Wa u an vanilla ice makin a com blek?

Guest Dongaargan
2 minutes ago, Dongaargan said:

Wa u an vanilla ice makin a com blek?

You wanna what  raise awareness on how her trailer park is being over run by rubber dingys n terrestrials in Speedos?

Guest Dongaargan
On 19/04/2022 at 20:49, Eric Cuntman said:

It's an uppity little darkie, trying to get a reaction from Caucasians by trotting out his "where's da white wimmin at?" routine. 

He'll be stabbing one of his 'cousins' in a chicken shop and forgotten this pl ace by now.

Sow yew wonting 2 whites n 1 darkiie make sure u got full money n no change...ok fwank...

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

I genuinely don't understand why he's being tolerated. It's not a nostalgia thing, as the majority of current members weren't about during this fucking moron's first stint.

Is it because they find him entertaining, insightful or humourous? If so I don't hold much hope for the future of the site. If Plop is now funny, how long until bum, poop and boogies become hilarious trigger words?

Shame on you all.

Do you think perhaps the majority of members have grown sick and fucking tired of your repetitive trite? Change the record, cunt.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you think perhaps the majority of members have grown sick and fucking tired of your repetitive trite? Change the record, cunt.

Evening, Frank. I see you're still playing the role of a piece of shit dangling from the coat tails of yet another Z lister from the archives.

When you're done talking about garden furniture and "eyeballs" at some effeminate bar you've never been to, hit me up. It'd be nice to help you bring you act up to speed with the 2020s.

You redundant old cunt.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

I genuinely don't understand why he's being tolerated. It's not a nostalgia thing, as the majority of current members weren't about during this fucking moron's first stint.

Is it because they find him entertaining, insightful or humourous? If so I don't hold much hope for the future of the site. If Plop is now funny, how long until bum, poop and boogies become hilarious trigger words?

Shame on you all.

Duckie, have you ever tried sticking your boogie finger up your poop bum.

Bang another drum cunt.

35 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

As long as that haggis Higgins don't win, can't stand that spam-headed, tefal-inbred cheating cuntbreed. Some temple smashing with a club hammer for him.

He is one of the 10 best ever though. If O'Sullivan had never picked up a cue, he would have more world titles than hendry. He is a shifty cunt though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

As long as that haggis Higgins don't win, can't stand that spam-headed, tefal-inbred cheating cuntbreed. Some temple smashing with a club hammer for him.

Bend, contrary to the thoughts of a couple of saps on here, and if I can be serious for a moment, I find your posts both amusing and enlightening.. not to mention very funny at times! The proof is in the pudding if the leaderboard is anything to go by. I don't know where your recent form comes from, but long may it last.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bend, contrary to the thoughts of a couple of saps on here, and if I can be serious for a moment, I find your posts both amusing and enlightening.. not to mention very funny at times! The proof is in the pudding if the leaderboard is anything to go by. I don't know where your recent form comes from, but long may it last.  

He's made 94 posts in seven days compared to my 37, and prior to that I was top of the pops for four weeks straight. What's your point, thicko?

The figures don't lie. Either way, despite being infinitely less entertaining than myself, Bend has still managed something that has eluded you over the past few years, a place on the board.

get fucked, time warp, Hollyoaks watching pervert.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

The leaderboard is for saps and ducks Frank, i'm not here to be popular (just as well) i'm here for entertainment and winding duckie & DC up, they always fall in with both club feet & webbed feet first, it's a treat to see from a voyeur's perspective, great choice in music though, i have a spare 45 of that, will pop it round at the restaurant tomorrow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's made 94 posts in seven days compared to my 37, and prior to that I was top of the pops for four weeks straight. What's your point, thicko?

The figures don't lie. Either way, despite being infinitely less entertaining than myself, Bend has still managed something that has eluded you over the past few years, a place on the board.

get fucked, time warp, Hollyoaks watching pervert.

Oh dear, counting posts, what an interesting life you live ducks.