CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New World Order or One World Government? ‘And here it is folks. The Great Reset’ coming to your neighbourhood on the 22nd of May 2022. Prepare your arseholes.

King Billy

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not too sure how one can lose a possession one doesn't have...but look at you! Stomping your feet and crying your eyes out after all you said about not having feelings that can be hurt. The lesson here is don't dish it out if you cant take it.

A classic response from a know it all, know fuck all.

You have your statue, now go and worship it, you egoistical tramp..quickly before it gets engulfed in thick pig shit.

...What the fuck is even going on in this thread anymore? Fucking imaginary statues of ego being doused in imaginary pig shit whilst two sides try and convince one another they don't give a shit what the other is thinking.

For an argument to reach this level of fuckery, surely some cunt somewhere is tearfully biting their keyboard in frustration. Whoever that is, calm the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

Just now, Roadkill said:

...What the fuck is even going on in this thread anymore? Fucking imaginary statues of ego being doused in imaginary pig shit whilst two sides try and convince one another they don't give a shit what the other is thinking.

For an argument to reach this level of fuckery, surely some cunt somewhere is tearfully biting their keyboard in frustration. Whoever that is, calm the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

Time for some kitten pictures.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm a sick fuck RK, i'm loving winding the silly bint up..

I bet her red pubes are on fire.

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

My cock is bigger than yours, so shut up.

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

My cock is bigger than yours, so shut up.

Your cock is French. Everyone knows the French created oral because they look like snails down there and find the familiar territory comforting. Don't even try to deny it or I'll set some Germans on you.

36 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Your cock is French. Everyone knows the French created oral because they look like snails down there and find the familiar territory comforting. Don't even try to deny it or I'll set some Germans on you.

Don't be ridiculous. His cock has been bombarded with gamma rays for over a decade. it's like a pink fire extinguisher with goose shit on the end.

• Like 1