CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New World Order or One World Government? ‘And here it is folks. The Great Reset’ coming to your neighbourhood on the 22nd of May 2022. Prepare your arseholes.

King Billy

Just when you thought the world was returning back to a normal precovid way of life, and the sheeple are cautiously emerging from two years under their beds, wringing the piss out of their pyjamas and taking their face panties off to see if Grannies corpse is still rotting in the spare room, the goalposts have shifted again. The WHO, which we all know to be totally trustable,  always acting honourably to protect us all, and not in any way corrupt and on the payroll of the Chinese Communist Party or the Saint Billiam and Melinda Gates Foundation will proudly host the signing of the WHO Pandemic Treaty by almost every government puppet leader across the world. This international treaty will give the WHO the authority to mandate lockdowns, face nappies, and all the other abuses of your liberties which have proved so successful in the fake Covid plandemic Great Reset rehearsal which has been more successful than thought possible.

This smoke and mirrors treaty ‘to keep us all safe’ gives all the puppet cunts the excuse in future  that we must comply as we’re obligated by this international treaty. 
Wake up for fuck sake or I’ll come round your house, mutilate your granny and then shove a pallet load of masks up your fucking arse without sanitising my hands or my Omichron infected cock.

Fuck off.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just when you thought the world was returning back to a normal precovid way of life, and the sheeple are cautiously emerging from two years under their beds, wringing the piss out of their pyjamas and taking their face panties off to see if Grannies corpse is still rotting in the spare room, the goalposts have shifted again. The WHO, which we all know to be totally trustable,  always acting honourably to protect us all, and not in any way corrupt and on the payroll of the Chinese Communist Party or the Saint Billiam and Melinda Gates Foundation will proudly host the signing of the WHO Pandemic Treaty by almost every government puppet leader across the world. This international treaty will give the WHO the authority to mandate lockdowns, face nappies, and all the other abuses of your liberties which have proved so successful in the fake Covid plandemic Great Reset rehearsal which has been more successful than thought possible.

This smoke and mirrors treaty ‘to keep us all safe’ gives all the puppet cunts the excuse in future  that we must comply as we’re obligated by this international treaty. 
Wake up for fuck sake or I’ll come round your house, mutilate your granny and then shove a pallet load of masks up your fucking arse without sanitising my hands or my Omichron infected cock.

Fuck off.

You can't come round my house and mutilate my granny! She's dead and I haven't got her stored here. You are silly.

Just now, Roadkill said:

If you're right about anything then they probably wouldn't get the chance anyway.

Take it easy on my grandmothers though, they're both already dead 

Sorry to hear that RK. My granny passed away too last year. Hit and run near Barnard Castle while she was clapping and banging her saucepans for the NHS in the fast lane on the motorway. The road sweeper told me if she’d been wearing a mask and washed her hands she’d have been OK or maybe even better.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry to hear that RK. My granny passed away too last year. Hit and run near Barnard Castle while she was clapping and banging her saucepans for the NHS in the fast lane on the motorway. The road sweeper told me if she’d been wearing a mask and washed her hands she’d have been OK or maybe even better.

Well at least she spread hope and good feelings. For about four hundred yards.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It was that cunt Dominic Cummings wasn't it? The cunt was trying out his new glasses and didn't realise granny was as near as she was and ploughed in to her. Fucking blind bi-focal wanker!

18 minutes ago, Neil said:

It was that cunt Dominic Cummings wasn't it? The cunt was trying out his new glasses and didn't realise granny was as near as she was and ploughed in to her. Fucking blind bi-focal wanker!

Well, they do say too much wanking makes you blind, especially when you're burdened with the name 'Cummings'.

Do you wear glasses, Neil?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Well, they do say too much wanking makes you blind, especially when you're burdened with the name 'Cummings'.

Do you wear glasses, Neil?

I did have to see the doctor and he said to me "you really need to stop wanking" and I said "why?" and he said " 'cos I'm trying to examine you, you dirty bastard!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Road sweeper was bang on. The 93 year old woman next door but one was quite frail a couple of years ago. Since she's had her 3 Pfizer jabs. She's taken up watercolour painting. Joined a pensioners keep fit class, and qualified for the finals of World's Strongest Man.

The great reset was not so long ago thought of as a tin foil wearers wet dream, but in reality it has been happening as a controlled demolition of the current (soon to be old) system for some time, bit like a slow car crash. Currently in the states people are losing their controlled minds over the supreme court leak (obviously deliberately) to distract from the pfizer data release docs, which is damning to say the least. Mmm, wonder why they wanted to keep it from the public for 75 cunting years, it's a controlled mess.

Hunter Biden's laptop anyone, or maybe Anthony Weiner's laptop, which is now mostly forgotten by every rancid cuntbrain..i'm glad this bastard great reset is showing itself as people can see it now and hopefully find their nut sack and push back on it.

klaus schwab needs to be grinded to a powder and fed to George Soros and the rest of those sicko's...or perhaps Bill Gates can be liquefied and then injected in to Jacinda Ardern's japs eye.

Fuck right off.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

The great reset was not so long ago thought of as a tin foil wearers wet dream, but in reality it has been happening as a controlled demolition of the current (soon to be old) system for some time, bit like a slow car crash. Currently in the states people are losing their controlled minds over the supreme court leak (obviously deliberately) to distract from the pfizer data release docs, which is damning to say the least. Mmm, wonder why they wanted to keep it from the public for 75 cunting years, it's a controlled mess.

Hunter Biden's laptop anyone, or maybe Anthony Weiner's laptop, which is now mostly forgotten by every rancid cuntbrain..i'm glad this bastard great reset is showing itself as people can see it now and hopefully find their nut sack and push back on it.

klaus schwab needs to be grinded to a powder and fed to George Soros and the rest of those sicko's...or perhaps Bill Gates can be liquefied and then injected in to Jacinda Ardern's japs eye.

Fuck right off.

Shut up, you flat earth believing simpleton. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

...This international treaty will give the WHO the authority to mandate lockdowns, face nappies, and all the other abuses of your liberties which have proved so successful in the fake Covid plandemic Great Reset rehearsal which has been more successful than thought possible...

No it won't.

10 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Fuck right off.

Bend, what was the thinking behind this? If I didn't know better, I'd assume that you've been awake for 72 hours straight watching The Matrix on repeat whilst bingeing on M-Kat and Spice.

You fucking nutter.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Bend, what was the thinking behind this? If I didn't know better, I'd assume that you've been awake for 72 hours straight watching The Matrix on repeat whilst bingeing on M-Kat and Spice.

You fucking nutter.

A bit too much for you, i know your ducks brain will implode if you give these things any thought.

Have a great weekend.

38 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

A bit too much for you, i know your ducks brain will implode if you give these things any thought.

Have a great weekend.

I think I've got the gist of it, Bend, but correct me if I've misinterpreted anything that you've said.

You believe that the leaking of the draft decision re the Roe vs Wade abortion situation was a deliberate smoke screen to cover up for the FDA following the court ruling that they must release the Pfizer data? 

I can see a few glaring issues with your line of thinking. If the lizard people who control the world and want this Great Reset thingamajig are so powerful, surely their minions within the US judiciary would have stopped this? Alternatively, if they are part of a sinister shadow government, would they not just simply fake the data? As for the abortion shit being leaked, do you not think that this has more to do with the deep political and ethical divisions within a broken and bi-partisan America? That a democrat, left wing sympathiser at the supreme court would not have been tempted to leak this information because they were utterly appalled that backward, conservative bible bashers were seeking to deny women autonomy over their own bodies? Do you genuinely believe that this was a false flag operation, and that like cats distracted by a laser pen, people are incapable of focusing on two separate things, especially if the Pfizer files are as damning as you assume?

It might just be my limited duck brain, but I really don't think you've thought this through. Put down your crack pipe and revisit this again when you're not off your fucking nut.