CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I made the whole thing up. Never been there. I occasionally pop down to the plane station and get a day return to the African countryside so I can kick hyenas in the head. But I've never been to any of the four magnetic poles.

You’ve damaged that vulnerable sheep with that porkie. Any wonder it’s been such an irritable cunt for two days now. Cruel bastard.

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’ve damaged that vulnerable sheep with that porkie. Any wonder it’s been such an irritable cunt for two days now. Cruel bastard.

A man disguised as an old woman just threw cake at the Mona Lisa. His message as he was dragged away by security "Think of the planet"...

There's more destructive nutters out there than the Prof. Not many, but some.

34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A man disguised as an old woman just threw cake at the Mona Lisa. His message as he was dragged away by security "Think of the planet"...

He’s been identified as Victoria Sponge, from Dundee. The Gendarmerie have said it was his birthday and they’ve removed a candle from his arse. Sounds like the fucker was off his cake to me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He’s been identified as Victoria Sponge, from Dundee. The Gendarmerie have said it was his birthday and they’ve removed a candle from his arse. Sounds like the fucker was off his cake to me.

Cunt should have done it to a Banksy if he wanted to grab the sheeple's attention. They can't get enough of that bollocks - its basically a meme on a wall - easier for them to digest. Most cunts these days who'll be around in the next few critical decades for global warming probably think the Mona Lisa was panted by Leonardo DiCaprio.

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Mushy brain Joe is incapable of doing anything under his own steam. He can’t speak coherently even with the aid of a teleprompter. He can’t walk up the steps of Air Force One without stumbling. He confuses his wife with his sister. He can’t even control his bowel movements while he’s meeting the Pope. So him being carried is probably the one certainty in life.

Deflections aside, a veritable wreck of a man, though this doesn't speak highly of your man being thrashed at the polls by a walking cadaver.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

your man being thrashed at the polls

Tell us the one about Goldilocks and the 3 bears next. The ‘Joe Biden and his  80 million votes’ fairy tale is too  crazy even for me. It’s about as  far fetched as a bucket of shit from China, or a van full of ballots at 4AM on election night.

’My Nan voted Democrat for the first time ever in 2020. The whole family were shocked. She’d never have done that when she was alive.’ 🤣

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Laffin..like herr faragen..wasn't he defeated on his seventh run at being an MP by a bloke wearing a dolphin costume..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The charwallah bender, in the wellies and donkey jacket who came third behind them should have won it imo. He would have done in Ireland.

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Tell us the one about Goldilocks and the 3 bears next. The ‘Joe Biden and his  80 million votes’ fairy tale is too  crazy even for me. It’s about as  far fetched as a bucket of shit from China, or a van full of ballots at 4AM on election night.

’My Nan voted Democrat for the first time ever in 2020. The whole family were shocked. She’d never have done that when she was alive.’ 🤣

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

Trump's default position is to cry "foul" or "its a fix" every time he loses something, be it a minor TV award or presidential election. Strange though, is it not, that neither the entire GOP apparatus, nor the Trump election machine have provided one jot of exculpatory evidence of fraud, despite grifting a multi-million dollar "legal fighting fund" from the MAGA-sheeple.

28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Trump's default position is to cry "foul" or "its a fix" every time he loses something, be it a minor TV award or presidential election. Strange though, is it not, that neither the entire GOP apparatus, nor the Trump election machine have provided one jot of exculpatory evidence of fraud, despite grifting a multi-million dollar "legal fighting fund" from the MAGA-sheeple.

Billy (and Trump) also forget that back in 2016 Hillary Clinton won the popular vote with almost three million more votes than Donald Trump .

Trump 6298482  Clinton 6585351

12 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

Billy (and Trump) also forget that back in 2016 Hillary Clinton won the popular vote with almost three million more votes than Donald Trump .

Trump 6298482  Clinton 6585351

This post is almost as irrelevant as your existence.
2 words ‘electoral college’

2 more words ‘fuck off’

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Interesting but not at all surprising response. I must tune in to Sky News, BBC, ITV news, CH4 news etc. more often so I can really find out the truth like you. Lol.