CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinks are consuming more and more coal

White Cunt

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Congratulations on limiting your comma lust. I’ve clearly got your number you dull whelk.

What a spectacularly idiotic comment. It’s like the 2am aerospace expert fact-check you posted, where you shared your extensive knowledge of air traffic control and engine variants on the A330. What the fuck is wrong with you? 

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Monitoring ‘likes?’ Really, Billy?

Not at all DC. A fellow punters anal safety being placed in imminent danger was my only concern. I felt it was the right thing to do alerting you to the ‘bandit at 6 O’clock’.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you named one of your imaginary llamas 'Kudos'? 

No. Admittedly I did think about it, but we opted to name one of our imaginary llamas 'Frank'. Unfortunately he was burdened with a particularly hirsute coat, remarkably thin legs, and seemed to be riled by the slightest thing anyone said. He also appeared to dine alone, away from our other llamas, before attempting to hump the other males. Some animals just take the legwork out of finding an appropriate name.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Not at all DC. A fellow punters anal safety being placed in imminent danger was my only concern. I felt it was the right thing to do alerting you to the ‘bandit at 6 O’clock’.

I wouldn’t worry Bill - he monitors ‘likes’ too - especially ones I leave for Roops when she takes a pop at him. 

Guest Sid Slackjaw

As punishment for using the word 'super' like some sort of giddy TikTok video making 13 year old girl, i think wolf should be held by the scruff of his neck and have his face rubbed in his own shit so he never does it again. What say?

39 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I wouldn’t worry Bill - he monitors ‘likes’ too - especially ones I leave for Roops when she takes a pop at him. 

You really are obsessed with me aren’t you? What an odd, sniggering little snide you are. You make and fly model aeroplanes too? I think everyone here is now getting a picture of you, a weakling runt in a kagool. Fuck off.

57 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What a spectacularly idiotic comment. It’s like the 2am aerospace expert fact-check you posted, where you shared your extensive knowledge of air traffic control and engine variants on the A330. What the fuck is wrong with you? 

Maybe you’ve been caught out bluffing about your own illustrious aviation career. Remember when you single handedly boasted of how you kept ‘commercial and military aircraft’ flying through the covid crisis? Now it turns out that you make and fly children’s toy aeroplanes. The shame should see suicide in your future you dimwitted, mouthy little no-mark.

8 minutes ago, Sid Slackjaw said:

As punishment for using the word 'super' like some sort of giddy TikTok video making 13 year old girl, i think wolf should be held by the scruff of his neck and have his face rubbed in his own shit so he never does it again. What say?

Calm the fuck down, you noxious little Pen & Arseholes like-mining cunt. Unless you've been haunted by Ol' Cocky Council Estate or Pervy Pete, and feel the need to attack Ape, Billy and myself for no apparent reason, there's little need for you to comment here. If you continue acting the cunt, I'm going to metaphorically bust your fucking beak and shove it up your blood orange arsehole. Get the fuck off this site. Understood?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s a reference to the half-faggot chimp on here, who makes toys for children. Assume the worst re his motives.

A veiled nonce accusation! Wonderful!

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You really are obsessed with me aren’t you? What an odd, sniggering little snide you are. You make and fly model aeroplanes too? I think everyone here is now getting a picture of you, a weakling runt in a kagool. Fuck off.

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Maybe you’ve been caught out bluffing about your own illustrious aviation career. Remember when you single handedly boasted of how you kept ‘commercial and military aircraft’ flying through the covid crisis? Now it turns out that you make and fly children’s toy aeroplanes. The shame should see suicide in your future you dimwitted, mouthy little no-mark.

Sorry, what were you saying about being obsessed?

22 minutes ago, Sid Slackjaw said:

Fuck off Carl. You transparent cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Sid Slackjaw
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off Carl. You transparent cunt.

Carl is too busy using Elliot Paige's underwear to jerk off with to hear you.

14 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Sorry, what were you saying about being obsessed?

Check your last twenty posts out, dickhead. Is there any chance that you can do a nom that you already submitted three months earlier? You’re good at that. How’s the Alzheimer’s coming along?

24 minutes ago, Sid Slackjaw said:

Carl is too busy using Elliot Paige's underwear to jerk off with to hear you.

Have an early night ffs. You’ve eaten far too many crayons. And don’t bother to wake up ever again you fucking ridiculous little Pampers wearing gimp. 

Guest Sid Slackjaw
56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Have an early night ffs. You’ve eaten far too many crayons. And don’t bother to wake up ever again you fucking ridiculous little Pampers wearing gimp. 

Brush your teeth you scrawny runt. lol

47 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Remember what, Steve?

We've been getting on much better recently DC, so for this reason please don't be offended if I suggest it would be best for all concerned if you went to bed, thus nullifying any chance of you posting anymore horrific fucking shit such as this.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

We've been getting on much better recently DC, so for this reason please don't be offended if I suggest it would be best for all concerned if you went to bed, thus nullifying any chance of you posting anymore horrific fucking shit such as this.

Noted. It could be my ‘super’ moment. Night.