CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bloggers talking shite & Macbook Pro’s are not yet WATERPROOF 😮

ProfB

Hi Corner Chums - ProfB was posting away last Sunday when something terrible happened - My Passionfruit Absolute vodka (women’s vod) went arse over shit & onto my Macbook Pro - AKA MBP.

I woke up Mon AM to find my MBP drowning? I got the water out of its lungs using ‘Air Duster’ - I googled & the bloggers said wait 48 hours?

There is life in my MBP - but the bottom row of keys don’t work, so I couldn’t ‘log in’ - had to get an Apple magic keyboard to login in, plus a new macbook pro to transfer my data from the wet MBP to the new one

Hi there, it’s ProfB, I am back. M1 chip anybody?

But I did sneak in the other day on the wet MBP using magic keyboard to admire APE’s high forehead & good looks.

Bloggers say use towels & hairdryers - I ain’t having a ruddy bath?

Good evening everyone?

Love ProfB XXX

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Get fat Kazza to sit on the fucking thing to wring it out. Make sure she does it when it's not to hot and she's sweating like an onion in a sauna..

I had it outside on the hottest day of the century - don't be nasty about Big Kazza BigBollox 😡

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

Hi Corner Chums - ProfB was posting away last Sunday when something terrible happened - My Passionfruit Absolute vodka (women’s vod) went arse over shit & onto my Macbook Pro - AKA MBP.

I woke up Mon AM to find my MBP drowning? I got the water out of its lungs using ‘Air Duster’ - I googled & the bloggers said wait 48 hours?

There is life in my MBP - but the bottom row of keys don’t work, so I couldn’t ‘log in’ - had to get an Apple magic keyboard to login in, plus a new macbook pro to transfer my data from the wet MBP to the new one

But I did sneak in the other day on the wet MBP using magic keyboard to admire APE’s high forehead & good looks.

Good evening everyone?

Love ProfB XXX

I don't understand much about the technology ProfB. Too many TLAs

31 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's got a ring to it ProfB, we all know @Cunty BigBollox loves a drink and spends most his life in a hungover state... I bet he'd love munching on 'Big Kazza's' big sweaty, yeasty, hairy Kebab after a skinful. Lol.

I think I would rather be gay if you're interested.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Get fat Kazza to sit on the fucking thing to wring it out. Make sure she does it when it's not to hot and she's sweating like an onion in a sauna..

Do you prefer your onions pickled, or when you wake up in the morning not pickled?

5 hours ago, ProfB said:

Good evening everyone?

Love ProfB XXX

Hi ProfB. I’m glad you’re able to join us again. I was starting to fear the worst during your absence. KB 😘

• Like 1

Prof baby...i was a dab hand at soldering   circuit boards ..photo voltaic sensors.. piezo electric n stuff but im lost with the next generation shite ..tell the insurance that it fell outa yer back pack while ya were pedalin to a trans support meetin

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Prof baby...i was a dab hand at soldering   circuit boards ..photo voltaic sensors.. piezo electric n stuff but im lost with the next generation shite ..tell the insurance that it fell outa yer back pack while ya were pedalin to a trans support meetin

Oi! Spudcoon. The post-mortem results on David Trimble are in. Cause of death…’blunt instrument head injuries sustained by repeated blows from what appeared to be an out of tune, rusty Chinese saxophone coupled with a shillelagh-like device thrust into the rectum.’ Explain your whereabouts on Sunday night. Cunt.

Poor ole davy baby...nice fellah when he hadn't a collar around his neck..seen the writing on the wall and everything..itll take the current crop of tory cock chuggers a while to decipher what it says but they'll get there in the end 

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Explain your whereabouts on Sunday night. Cunt.

He’s off the hook DC. Antiques Roadshow BBC1 7pm. 32 mins in and he’s being ejected by security, after offering Fiona Bruce a fair fight outside, when he was informed that the rusty wheelbarrow full of rotting spuds he’d pushed all the way from Holyhead to Ipswich, weren’t priceless Faberge eggs but were actually 90% of Irelands GDP this year.

• Like 1