CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trevor Sinclair

Neil

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You wasn't the bull necked, sunburnt, bejeweled cunt at luggage belt number 3 at Gatwick today,  barging people out of the way, bottles of duty free Gordon's gin chinking in his carrier bag, to pick up his leopard skin print suitcase was it?

How did you know I'd been away?

12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The quality of posts had improved over the previous two weeks.

Are you drunk ? The quality has been shit ,especially by you you fucking drunken twat .

I had high hopes for you drew in my abescence ,and you're prof b levels of shit now ,is it the k cider or the liver cirrhosis is the problem ?

14 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I had high hopes for you drew in my abescence ,and you're prof b levels of shit now ,is it the k cider or the liver cirrhosis is the problem ?

Drew doesn’t drink alcohol. He wouldn’t have been able to single-handedly repair his own fridge with just a screwdriver unless he was stone cold sober,  or he made the whole story up, which is ridiculous.

58 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The quality of posts had improved over the previous two weeks.

Oh yes, Rik Oshea x 3, Will Boy George become Queen, How do you FELL about Liz Truss & one with the word 'Bimble' in it........real fucking quality lately!

Tool

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

Oh yes, Rik Oshea x 3, Will Boy George become Queen, How do you FELL about Liz Truss & one with the word 'Bimble' in it........real fucking quality lately!

Tool

You've received several severe kickings over the past few days, Neil. Ordinarily I'd happily join in and metaphorically towel whip your fat fucking arse around the changing room, but I'm failing to see what you've done wrong.

Yes you're a disgusting fucking caveman with more empty cans of room temperature Carling than brain cells, but it seems that you've done something specific that has particularly riled a few members of this site.

What have you been upto?

Just now, Decimus said:

You've received several severe kickings over the past few days, Neil. Ordinarily I'd happily join in and metaphorically towel whip your fat fucking arse around the changing room, but I'm failing to see what you've done wrong.

Yes you're a disgusting fucking caveman with more empty cans of room temperature Carling than brain cells, but it seems that you've done something that has particularly riled a few members of these site.

What have you been upto?

I've been away, didn't you know?

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Yes you're a disgusting fucking caveman with more empty cans of room temperature Carling than brain cells, but it seems that you've done something that has particularly riled a few members of these site.

What have you been upto?

Everyone seems to be a bit emotional recently, fuck knows why. Is it cos the footy has been cancelled?

21 hours ago, Neil said:

Tool

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Apart from those, obviously.

Whilst all of these piss poor noms could never honestly be described as anything other than absolute fucking shite, they could in mitigation also be described as infinitely better than anything Frank has posted (or even threatened to post) for many years. 
The cunts a fucking disgrace.

Has this uppity fucking sambo been cancelled on twitter then, or has he successfully played the mental elf card.

I don't check social media because I'm not a raving homo but surely someone on here has access.