CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The State of American Politics

Decimus

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

If you want to know controls you, look at who you are not allowed to criticise.

YouTube have announced that they will ‘actively censor’ any dissenting content about the election result in Brazil. 
21st century democracy in action. 

• Like 1

The only people who know what happened last Friday morning are the alleged attacker and victim. Naturally the usual noisemakers have crawled out of the woodwork and are joining dots on baseless rumours. Elon Musk's unhelpful comments and sharing of tweets have since been removed, presumably by the 'Chief Twit' himself. It appears that the more egregious commentary emanated from one Dinesh D'Souza, he of the debunked "2000 Mules" fame who grifted millions of dollars from gullible MAGA fans by way of pay-per-view fees. Then we have the amateur sleuths and newly qualified CSI agents who have determined that the damaged point of entry at Pelosi's mansion was affected from inside. Have a look at the crime scene and see what the problem is with that piece of deductive insight.

paul-pelosi-timeline-003.jpg

If there is an immediate question, I would be asking why police authorities did not pick up the events from the plethora of CCTV live feeds allegedly being monitored by local police.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The only people who know what happened last Friday morning are the alleged attacker and victim. Naturally the usual noisemakers have crawled out of the woodwork and are joining dots on baseless rumours. Elon Musk's unhelpful comments and sharing of tweets have since been removed, presumably by the 'Chief Twit' himself. It appears that the more egregious commentary emanated from one Dinesh D'Souza, he of the debunked "2000 Mules" fame who grifted millions of dollars from gullible MAGA fans by way of pay-per-view fees. Then we have the amateur sleuths and newly qualified CSI agents who have determined that the damaged point of entry at Pelosi's mansion was affected from inside. Have a look at the crime scene and see what the problem is with that piece of deductive insight.

If there is an immediate question, I would be asking why police authorities did not pick up the events from the plethora of CCTV live feeds allegedly being monitored by local police.

The SFPD have announced that FOI requests for the bodycam footage will not be granted at present, contrary to state and federal law. The same tactic as when Mr Pelosi pulled out onto the freeway in his Porsche in the early hours recently  drunk, straight into the path of another driver, resulting in both vehicles being totally written off and the innocent party being hospitalised. An edited version of the Highway Patrol footage was released weeks later, after a plea deal was agreed with Pelosi and the corrupt Democrat DA, resulting in a slap on the wrist. Funnily enough the initial statement from the cops mentioned an unidentified third person who appears to have disappeared into thin air. 
A neighbour across the street from the Pelosi gay brothel/residence stated that she couldn’t understand why no alarm had gone off at the house, unlike on several previous occasions when several unmarked SUVs full of Secret Service agents had swarmed the street within 30 seconds of the Pelosi alarm being triggered.

Also, how did this would be assassin dressed in his underpants get to the Pelosi residence?  No vehicle has been discovered apparently. A security guard on duty in a vehicle outside a nearby house has said that he heard breaking glass and some shouting and then the police arrived. He also commented on the fact that there was an unusual absence of security personnel at the Pelosi house that night.

Anyway all that doesn’t matter because it would appear that we now have the BLM, LGBQT+, California nudists and pro Castro commies signed up to the MAGA movement now. Heady days for sure.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷🏳️‍🌈BLM🕑👨‍❤️‍👨🔨👮🏽‍♀️🤣

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

The SFPD have announced that FOI requests for the bodycam footage will not be granted at present, contrary to state and federal law. The same tactic as when Mr Pelosi pulled out onto the freeway in his Porsche in the early hours recently  drunk, straight into the path of another driver, resulting in both vehicles being totally written off and the innocent party being hospitalised. An edited version of the Highway Patrol footage was released weeks later, after a plea deal was agreed with Pelosi and the corrupt Democrat DA, resulting in a slap on the wrist. Funnily enough the initial statement from the cops mentioned an unidentified third person who appears to have disappeared into thin air. 
A neighbour across the street from the Pelosi gay brothel/residence stated that she couldn’t understand why no alarm had gone off at the house, unlike on several previous occasions when several unmarked SUVs full of Secret Service agents had swarmed the street within 30 seconds of the Pelosi alarm being triggered.

Also, how did this would be assassin dressed in his underpants get to the Pelosi residence?  No vehicle has been discovered apparently. A security guard on duty in a vehicle outside a nearby house has said that he heard breaking glass and some shouting and then the police arrived. He also commented on the fact that there was an unusual absence of security personnel at the Pelosi house that night.

Anyway all that doesn’t matter because it would appear that we now have the BLM, LGBQT+, California nudists and pro Castro commies signed up to the MAGA movement now. Heady days for sure.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷🏳️‍🌈BLM🕑👨‍❤️‍👨🔨👮🏽‍♀️🤣

Under California Code § 6250-6268, law enforcement, amongst other defined situations, is exempt. On a federal level, law enforcement is exempt where privacy (presumably in this case, the victim) is compromised and also to avoid prejudicing the right to a fair trial as guaranteed by Article 6 of the constitution.

Incidentally the Napa County DA was elected on a non-party affiliation ticket.

The rest of your post is probably "shit" as well.

On 02/11/2022 at 07:59, Mrs Roops said:

Fuck! He's had his back doors smashed in.

Maricopa County Arizona, the 4th largest state in the US (pop. 4.5m approx) is experiencing a wave of mysterious technical failures with the tabulating machines in almost all of the polling stations across the county today, which just happens to be mid term polling day, which they’ve had 2 years to prepare for since the last ‘totally fair and totally legitimate’ Election Day, when ‘MAGA conspiracy theorists’, as anyone who raises  a query about the strange and unexpected goings on during the polling process is now officially labelled, demanded an independent audit of the so called result.

The shenanigans have started again and it’s only a matter of time before the Republican voters patience finally runs out and they decide that the AR15 is the best investment they’ve ever made.

Oh and the Chair of the Maricopa Board of Supervisors just happens to be called Bill Gates (no relation).

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...these days RINO being the term coined by the extreme right wing/Maga morons in describing the GOP mainstream...

Was coined by the opposition within the republican party long before MAGA...it's nothing new. MAGA just use it like those did beforehand.

Speaking from your bumhole again. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

She’s ambilingual. She’s been known to fact check the likes of you and me simultaneously using both orifices. Some say it’s proof that she’s twice as clever as everyone she sneeringly looks down her nose at. I myself find it gives the big fellow a bit of movement down below. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Was coined by the opposition within the republican party long before MAGA...it's nothing new. MAGA just use it like those did beforehand.

...which is why I prefaced my statement with "these days" :rolleyes: Jeeze, Fends - it must suck being you.

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...which is why I prefaced my statement with "these days" :rolleyes: Jeeze, Fends - it must suck being you.

In other news, I've been slightly suspicious to see that fucking idiotic cunt ProfB make an appearance on the leaderboard. Lo and behold, a quick trip to its profile reveals that the forum's second most pig shit thick moron @PANZER MURPHY has been on an LB manipulation trip. Numerous posts on numerous threads 'liked' within seconds of each other.

Whilst Withers was missed when he was fucked off for a lengthy ban for similar scurrilous actions, I'd wager that should you decide the same punishment should be dished out to bog boy, no tears will be shed. 

Unrepentantgrassingbazturddecimus.

Edited by Decimus
Laffin'
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes I know what you said but I just wanted to have a dig as I'm made that way.. and yes sometimes it sucks being me but at least I don't wake up every morning with the reality of being a ginger minge. 

18 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Yes I know what you said but I just wanted to have a dig as I'm made that way.. and yes sometimes it sucks being me but at least I don't wake up every morning with the reality of being a ginger minge. 

I was pacing up and down when the midwife finally came out of the delivery room.

"Good and bad news," she smiled. "The bad news is, he's ginger. The good news is he's dead."

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

If you think we're stupid enough to believe that, then knock yourself out. In the meantime, we'll mark that down as another Fender fuck-up. Incidentally, I'm naturally raven-haired so sorry to disappoint.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

In other news, I've been slightly suspicious to see that fucking idiotic cunt ProfB make an appearance on the leaderboard. Lo and behold, a quick trip to its profile reveals that the forum's second most pig shit thick moron @PANZER MURPHY has been on an LB manipulation trip. Numerous posts on numerous threads 'liked' within seconds of each other.

Whilst Withers was missed when he was fucked off for a lengthy ban for similar scurrilous actions, I'd wager that should you decide the same punishment should be dished out to bog boy, no tears will be shed. 

I think three of the "likes" were questionable, but it falls far short of a French-style LB manipulation.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Laffin..decco baby..ya must have fuck all to be doin with yerself..and anyway im quite fond of the prof and her contributions to the site..she makes me laff..a rare thing on here these days i can tell ya.

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yeah, I was wondering how that genetic mishap made the leaderboard. Now I'm deliberately stupid but the Lamb is off the scale stupid along with the other celler dweller you mentioned. 

What's happening here ducks? 

• Like 1