CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Four drowned

Neil

To the parents of the 4 that died in that lake I pass on my sincere condolences, to the parents of the 4 that drowned in the channel, get fucked. Why couldnt it have been 4 saved and 39 drowned. Where's that cunt God when you need him?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Neil said:

To the parents of the 4 that died in that lake I pass on my sincere condolences, to the parents of the 4 that drowned in the channel, get fucked. Why couldnt it have been 4 saved and 39 drowned. Where's that cunt God when you need him?

This kind of publicity is doing my business no good at all, at a time when I have started to fit solar powered outboard motors.

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

Shame on you Neil. Drowning is a horrible way to die. If the navy were to machine gun the asylum seekers, they would be spared the unpleasantness and the bullet holes would prevent any gas bloat from bringing them up to the surface.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

This kind of publicity is doing my business no good at all, at a time when I have started to fit solar powered outboard motors.

Oh I don't know. It would seem the French quality control on their inflatable dinghy tours is consistent with their car industry and any other fucking thing they manufacture.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Oh I don't know. It would seem the French quality control on their inflatable dinghy tours is consistent with their car industry and any other fucking thing they manufacture.

On the other hand, their football team seems to be doing rather well, does that mean they're all gay?

After all, it is a game for irons.🏳️‍🌈

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neil said:

The parents don't get my condolences, they get fucking questioned as to why 4 children between the ages of 8 and 11 were allowed to play unsupervised near water at this time of year? It's as though they've had parenting classes with Kate and Gerry.

11 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Argentina won't win though. FIFA will make sure of that because they don't have any black players in the team.

Then again, the Qataris won't want a bunch of shirt-lifters with their faces plastered all over the front, and back, pages of the worlds press.

(of course, that will be the case whichever team wins)

45 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I bought a 3 litre Renault Laguna because it was a good looking, big motorway cruising beast. I started hating it very quickly. Firstly the manual gearbox setting with sequential shift didn’t work. It just changed gear when it wanted to. And secondly, it didn’t have an ignition key, it had a flimsy plastic rectangular thing with a battery. It had keyholes in the doors but blanked off with plastic discs, and a little key in the plastic card thing if the battery gave out. You have to push the card thing into a slot in the dashboard and press a big red button to start it.

the fucking key would have been smaller, wouldn’t fucking snap in half in your pocket and works without batteries. Pile of shit. They make decent engines but that’s it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bought a 3 litre Renault Laguna because it was a good looking, big motorway cruising beast. I started hating it very quickly. Firstly the manual gearbox setting with sequential shift didn’t work. It just changed gear when it wanted to. And secondly, it didn’t have an ignition key, it had a flimsy plastic rectangular thing with a battery. It had keyholes in the doors but blanked off with plastic discs, and a little key in the plastic card thing if the battery gave out. You have to push the card thing into a slot in the dashboard and press a big red button to start it.

the fucking key would have been smaller, wouldn’t fucking snap in half in your pocket and works without batteries. Pile of shit. They make decent engines but that’s it.

What did you fucking expect buying anything designed and manufactured in France, you fucking retard? Name me one useful thing that is French, apart from a baguette and possibly a white flag.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The parents don't get my condolences, they get fucking questioned as to why 4 children between the ages of 8 and 11 were allowed to play unsupervised near water at this time of year? It's as though they've had parenting classes with Kate and Gerry.

Harsh but fair, fuck 'em, after all they were brummies

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

La Guillotine. If it were used on you, you would still function normally, you gormless cunt.

Wrong, that was originally invented in Halifax.

Dom Perignon didn't invent the process to make sparkling wine either, that was an English discovery too.

Did you know that the late André the Giant was rejected from national service because he was too big and strong? The official reason was that none of the standard equipment would fit him, but the real reason was that it was the complete antithesis to French military dogma. If the enemies of France were absolutely terrified by a prime specimen of a man, they'd surrender before your lot ever got the chance, and that was a big no no as far as any graduate of the École spéciale militaire de Saint-Cyr was concerned.

Lololol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Wrong, that was originally invented in Halifax.

Dom Perignon didn't invent the process to make sparkling wine either, that was an English discovery too.

Did you know that the late André the Giant was rejected from national service because he was too big and strong? The official reason was that none of the standard equipment would fit him, but the real reason was that it was the complete antithesis to French military dogma. If the enemies of France were absolutely terrified by a prime specimen of a man, they'd surrender before your lot ever got the chance, and that was a big no no as far as any graduate of the École spéciale militaire de Saint-Cyr was concerned.

Lololol.

Fuck off.

Zig-Zag fag papers are quite good.

16 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

La Guillotine. If it were used on you, you would still function normally, you gormless cunt.

Useful for the French that didn't have the stomach or balls to swing an axe. I would happily wield an axe across the back of your scrawny fucking neck which I would purposely swing half heartedly to take 4 or 5 swings to get the job done, and then I would probably have a kick-about with your gormless turnip head.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Useful for the French that didn't have the stomach or balls to swing an axe. I would happily wield an axe across the back of your scrawny fucking neck which I would purposely swing half heartedly to take 4 or 5 swings to get the job done, and then I would probably have a kick-about with your gormless turnip head.

Leave him alone .. it looks like he might have mortally wounded Billy the Flid.

On 15/12/2022 at 17:57, Eric Cuntman said:

You’re lucky you didn’t buy  the diesel version which actually ran better on 90% goose fat for some never explained reason.

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’re lucky you didn’t buy  the diesel version which actually ran better on 90% goose fat for some never explained reason.

I won’t be taking any automotive advice from you Bill. You opted for an imaginary M4 when you could have had an imaginary Veyron for the same price. Clueless.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I won’t be taking any automotive advice from you Bill. You opted for an imaginary M4 when you could have had an imaginary Veyron for the same price. Clueless.

My dream garage would start with a 2.8i Capri in silver and a red Alfasud 1.5ti Sprint, Eric. What do you make of that? 🤔

• Like 1