CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt sells US military device containing sensitive biometric data for $68 on eBay

Mike Hunt

• Mike Hunt changed the title to Cunt sells US military device containing sensitive biometric data for $68 on eBay
2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

The cunt had no idea of the value of US equipment or terrorists' home addresses.  I'd have set at least a grand reserve on that.

https://www.techspot.com/news/97097-researcher-buys-us-military-device-containing-sensitive-biometric.html

I'm staggered US military & intelligence doesn't meticulously devolve such devices of their data before releasing them into the public domain. In this instance, how tricky can it be to simply remove a memory card, ffs? I doubt this is a one-off, given the amount of cockups US authorities have made historically. They're almost as unreliable as the French. 

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm staggared US military & intelligence doesn't meticulously devolve such devices of their data before releasing them into the public domain. In this instance, how tricky can it be to simply remove a memory card, ffs? I doubt this is a one-off, given the amount of cockups US authorities have made historically. They're almost as unreliable as the French. 

The weakest part of most cyber defences lies in the carbon layer.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm staggered US military & intelligence doesn't meticulously devolve such devices of their data before releasing them into the public domain. In this instance, how tricky can it be to simply remove a memory card, ffs? I doubt this is a one-off, given the amount of cockups US authorities have made historically. They're almost as unreliable as the French. 

Joe Biden will be absolutely fucking furious if they ever find a cure for dementia and ask him what’s been going on while he’s been stumbling around, pissing his pants, sniffing kids hair and getting rich for the last fifty years. This has all the hallmarks of a classic Donald Trump ‘threat to US democracy’ imo.