CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Greta, Tate, Small Dick Energy and Romanian People Trafficking

Last Cunt Standing

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Just because we should be talking about this, probably. 

Bit of a cunt being brought down by a teenager and a Pizza, isn’t it? Just like another Andrew we could all mention. 

Cunts. 

Come on Doc. I thought you were a bit smarter than to fall for this deep state takedown so quickly. As usual nowadays the MSM are all over this because Tate has had the bollocks to stick his head above the parapet but let’s see what they have to say (nothing 🤔) when this very conveniently timed ‘breaking fake news’ story quickly runs out of clicks and the climate goblin Greta’s Twitter team have called off the hounds.

On 30/12/2022 at 21:47, King Billy said:

Come on Doc. I thought you were a bit smarter than to fall for this deep state takedown so quickly. As usual nowadays the MSM are all over this because Tate has had the bollocks to stick his head above the parapet but let’s see what they have to say (nothing 🤔) when this very conveniently timed ‘breaking fake news’ story quickly runs out of clicks and the climate goblin Greta’s Twitter team have called off the hounds.

Funny how they cooked the “offence” around Tate and served it to the masses. I had a laugh.

57 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Funny how they cooked the “offence” around Tate and served it to the masses. I had a laugh.

Him and his brother have now been released from custody. Expect all accusations to quietly disappear with only the deafening sound of crickets from the MSM.

On 31/12/2022 at 08:47, King Billy said:

I’m no fan of either of them, but as a father of a daughter, I’d kick Tates teeth through the back of his sneering fucking head.

• Like 6