CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gene Simmons

Mike Hunt

What a fucking cunt.  Jeff Beck, a truly great guitarist dies, and this self-publicising cunt talentless bass player, who'd be a nobody without make-up and marketing in the 70s, is already there, bigging himself up like a politician.  He's not even worthy of kissing his ass.  He didn't even know the man.  In fact he probably thought his records sounded better in Dublin.  There is absolutely no way you can even have Simmons and Beck in the same.  Sentence.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2023/jan/12/legendary-rock-guitarist-jeff-beck-dies-aged-78

And don't get me started on David Coverplant.  Fucking Plant/Rodgers wannabe.

• Like 1

On 12/01/2023 at 00:05, Mike Hunt said:

What a fucking cunt.  Jeff Beck, a truly great guitarist dies, and this self-publicising cunt talentless bass player, who'd be a nobody without make-up and marketing in the 70s, is already there, bigging himself up like a politician.  He's not even worthy of kissing his ass.  He didn't even know the man.  In fact he probably thought his records sounded better in Dublin.  There is absolutely no way you can even have Simmons and Beck in the same.  Sentence.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2023/jan/12/legendary-rock-guitarist-jeff-beck-dies-aged-78

And don't get me started on David Coverplant.  Fucking Plant/Rodgers wannabe.

Got to agree, the corpulent pussy-magnet is a talentless gobshite who should have retired years ago, the greedy fucking cunt.

Let's face it, KISS fans are fuckin' tone-deaf, cartoon loving, morons (Dickless has all their albums,  and has part-paid for his KissKoffin®⚰️ which he won't be using soon enough for my liking)