CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tiger saying it how it is

Neil

He handed his playing partner a tampon after outdriving him and some whingey bitch claims "It's just blokey behaviour implicating that his partner couldn't match his drive thus saying men are superior to women". Well you stupid fucking bitch, show me the stats where women are not inferior to men on the golf course. You play off a shorter course,you hit the ball shorter so just fucking get over it you cunts. 

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

He handed his playing partner a tampon after outdriving him and some whingey bitch claims "It's just blokey behaviour implicating that his partner couldn't match his drive thus saying men are superior to women". Well you stupid fucking bitch, show me the stats where women are not inferior to men on the golf course. You play off a shorter course,you hit the ball shorter so just fucking get over it you cunts. 

Is he driving a wedge between the sexes? Women face enough handicaps but they’ve still got a fairway to go. Black cunt’s lucky he’s allowed on the course.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

For those who want to take issue with Tiger being a misogynist, there’s plenty in his back catalogue to chose from. Like the fact while married to a Scandinavian model he shagged most cocktail waitresses west of the Mississippi, for one. Not that any other red blooded billionaire would not have done the same. In the grand scheme of things, implying to his Golf partner that he might “hit like a girl” is pretty small beer. Storm in a tee cup, if you will. I’ll get my coat…

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

For those who want to take issue with Tiger being a misogynist, there’s plenty in his back catalogue to chose from. Like the fact while married to a Scandinavian model he shagged most cocktail waitresses west of the Mississippi, for one. Not that any other red blooded billionaire would not have done the same. In the grand scheme of things, implying to his Golf partner that he might “hit like a girl” is pretty small beer. Storm in a tee cup, if you will. I’ll get my coat…

An exaggeration. One cocktail bar in Tampa…’Mulligan’s’ although he did drive his shaft and balls into the holes of several birdies who were a bit rough, when he was younger and green.Lol and go fuck an Abbo…etc.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

An exaggeration. One cocktail bar in Tampa…’Mulligan’s’ although he did drive his shaft and balls into the holes of several birdies who were a bit rough, when he was younger and green.Lol and go fuck an Abbo…etc.

Yeah, okay. If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you. 

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Can you provide any links to back up these allegations that you’re pitching DC? I’ll putt score on the answer being no.

Just marking your card.