CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Cunt here

Ted Cunterblast

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank, you clearly know your snooker. Out of interest, what's your highest break?

I’m more of an armchair player these days, Raasters. I used to enjoy the odd frame with my old man Mitch in the eighties over at Ron Gross. Back in the day my best break was 46 - three blacks and two blues. 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m more of an armchair player these days, Raasters. I used to enjoy the odd frame with my old man Mitch in the eighties over at Ron Gross. Back in the day my best break was 46 - three blacks and two blues. 

Frank don’t your bore yourself typing out this  shit? 

Guest Sue R Pipe
29 minutes ago, Frank said:

Against Perrie Mans in ‘78, if I’m not mistaken. Two points for a cannon on a red, double-cushion black ball re-spot and the old ‘bed of rice’ check-side rule. Fabulous! 

I recall that well. He swept Michaela Tabb onto the baize, making love to her under the watchful gaze of Fred Davis and John Pulman.

Lovely night, wasn't a dry eye in the house.

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

I used to play in Rileys Shepherd's Bush (west 12) and I'll tell you what Frank, I was a natural, could have been professional if I'd stuck at it in my youth. I'd easily put your 36 break to shame. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Snowy I’ve just been to the flicks in Brunswick Square to see the best film of the year so far.. As Bestas (The Beasts). I want you to watch it and report back to me by the weekend. 

I haven't seen this particular film noir ,but I highly recommended a film I watched The Banshee's of Inishirin.

It's an Oscar worthy film about an idiot and his stupid friend who he hates ,the idiot even had a donkey who he loved so much ,kind of like his own breed of dog I guess.

He aspired to be what his friend was, but he was just an idiot.

It's a very good film .

If you're into your French films I highly suggest irréversible,the beginning scene with the man smashing a fire hydrant into another mans face is oddly satisfying.

Now I know what you're thinking Frank he's gonna take the easy option and use this as a metaphor for what he would like to do to me, au contraire its how I would like to go out instead of the Rocky theme every time you do it .

Guest Sue R Pipe
12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I used to play in Rileys Shepherd's Bush (west 12) and I'll tell you what Frank, I was a natural, could have been professional if I'd stuck at it in my youth. I'd easily put your 36 break to shame. 

I'll wager you had your brown potted regularly on Shepherds Bush Green.

Lolololll.

Guest Sue R Pipe
11 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I haven't seen this particular film noir ,but I highly recommended a film I watched The Banshee's of Inishirin.

It's an Oscar worthy film about an idiot and his stupid friend who he hates ,the idiot even had a donkey who he loved so much ,kind of like his own breed of dog I guess.

It's a very good film .

If you're into your French films I highly suggest irréversible,the beginning scene with the man smashing a fire hydrant into another mans face is oddly satisfying.

Now I know what you're thinking Frank he's gonna take the easy option and use this as a metaphor for what he would like to do to me, au contraire its how I would like to go out instead of the Rocky theme every time you do it .

That was almost in English. Are you ill?

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The photo of yourself and Albert, with Frank pulling the cart along, is your defining moment. Your own ‘Walnut-a-Head’. 

Theres enough juice in my old bones to maybe have a second wind Young Eric.

I will survey and get back to you.

16 minutes ago, Snowy said:

It's a very good film .

Not the best synopsis I’ve read on Banshees, Snowey. Tell me what that film is really about, dipshit? 

Just now, Frank said:

Not the best synopsis I’ve read on Banshees, Snowey. Tell me what that film is really about, dipshit? 

Not the best spelling of Snowy either ?

Give me ten reasons why the spaghetti junction passing  from the town centre to Erdington was built as it was.

If you go the one route theres even a picture of the Kray twins as you come out of it on one of the pillars,who drew this?

Guest Sue R Pipe
Just now, Snowy said:

Hush the adults are talking ,I'll keep you posted.

What are your thoughts on the possible repeal of s.21 no fault evictions? Cmon thicko, let's see if you pass magical mustard.

Guest Sue R Pipe
1 minute ago, Snowy said:

Ok we got on the wrong foot ,I get it you want to take down someone you perceive as lower than yourself.

Can I offer you and olive branch?

No wrong foot or taking down intended snowman. I'm just bored and looking for shits n giggles in the evening.

Branch accepted.