CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

LBC - The Daily Wail on TV

Mike Hunt

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

And then made sure that the real heroes who came back after the war were treated like traitors till they died. Without a shadow of doubt the most cowardly and duplicitous excuse for a country on Earth. 

Deserters bally..why only a generation earlier britain shot 307 of them for the same offence..not getting a cushy state job is not the same thing ya know..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Will you be playing ‘Fairytale of New York’ at your gig tonight Shane?

Dunno bally baby..Ima hired gun..a guerrilla musician..appear out of the night..blow the roof off n then disappear into the night from whence i came...

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

So is evolution. Don’t be afraid to have a go.

Youd do well to carry that message back to the lodges bally..things have speeded up ..and your people dont seem to have the wherewithal to adapt..lot of them still think its 1923..lol

Anyway was pickin up a friend from the airport this evening and there sittin on the tarmac was airforce 1..t'was a wonderful sight to behold ..and it got me thinkin..what if by some unbelievable stretch of the imagination donny got his arse back into the Whitehouse..hed need an in with the EU after his fuckboy bozoz reign of shite...id say he'd dig deep n discover a great great grandfather by the name of dónal ó trunk  from ballymactrunk who emigrated to America after his bazturd pigdog brit landlord booted him off his smallholding..lol

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Anyway was pickin up a friend from the airport this evening and there sittin on the tarmac was airforce 1..t'was a wonderful sight to behold ..and it got me thinkin..what if by some unbelievable stretch of the imagination donny got his arse back into the Whitehouse..hed need an in with the EU after his fuckboy bozoz reign of shite...id say he'd dig deep n discover a great great grandfather by the name of dónal ó trunk  from ballymactrunk who emigrated to America after his bazturd pigdog brit landlord booted him off his smallholding..lol

The fucking bank took the land off my father .. the fucking bastards .. he always said that if the sun was shining they would lend you an umbrella but as soon as it started raining they'd take it off you.

13 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Dunno bally baby..Ima hired gun..a guerrilla musician..appear out of the night..blow the roof off n then disappear into the night from whence i came...

‘The Roof’ being a 6’6” puffter from Cork?

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bullshit, never happened. If your rape wagon got within 3 miles of a world leader, it would be obliterated in seconds by a drone strike.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bullshit, never happened. If your rape wagon got within 3 miles of a world leader, it would be obliterated in seconds by a drone strike.

Tis the truth comrade eric baby..pullin an aul string i managed to get about 500 meters away from the glorious spectacle..if i could only up figure out how to put a pic up i would..this sites shite for that ..i think hat cunts to mean to upgrade the place 

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If only the Type 56 in the back of the van were a Remington 700. You could have done the world a favour.

Ah joes not a bad skin ..and he seems fond of us for some reason..useful to have a powerful alliance when dealing with perfidious tories 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Its amazing how many of these yanks hang on to the slenderist morsel of Oirishness. The senile old cunt (sleepy joe not Panzer) apparently has a distant ancestor who was a spud muncher and all of a sudden he "Feels at home". 

Wolfe Tone was a cunt 

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Its amazing how many of these yanks hang on to the slenderist morsel of Oirishness. The senile old cunt (sleepy joe not Panzer) apparently has a distant ancestor who was a spud muncher and all of a sudden he "Feels at home". 

Wolfe Tone was a cunt 

D'ya never stop n think why so many claim their little connection to the aul sod gyppo baby..and wolfe tone was one of ballys people...sez a lot doesn't it..lol

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

D'ya never stop n think why so many claim their little connection to the aul sod gyppo baby..and wolfe tone was one of ballys people...sez a lot doesn't it..lol

I’ve never given a fuck about historical lineage or attached any significance to it. I’ve pretty much got an Irish surname, but I never wear green or even know when St Paddy’s day is. I also have Danish ancestry, and I’ve never felt the need to live in a wooden hall with a boar’s head nailed over the door. One of my grandmothers was born in India, but I’ve never needed to wear pyjamas in the daytime or ride elephants either.

As far as I know, I’m just a cunt from Dartford.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve never given a fuck about historical lineage or attached any significance to it. I’ve pretty much got an Irish surname, but I never wear green or even know when St Paddy’s day is. I also have Danish ancestry, and I’ve never felt the need to live in a wooden hall with a boar’s head nailed over the door. One of my grandmothers was born in India, but I’ve never needed to wear pyjamas in the daytime or ride elephants either.

As far as I know, I’m just a cunt from Dartford.

You did well to get out of Dartford.