CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dylan Mulvaney & Nike

Jake The Muss

This shit is getting beyond a fucking joke now, actually it got past that phase long ago. So this vile cretin who is suffering from dysphoria hasn't had his period yet, wonder why that is ??? Just maybe it's something to do with you not having the correct equipment built in to your stupid wimp frame of a body. As for Nike who could have used a real female athlete to promote their sports wear, decided to use this pile of plop, another insult to women, common sense and anything decent...you have to wonder what this cringe fest is all about. I have my own ideas on this, probably a stepping stone to the transhumanism agenda is a fair shout.

If someone is mentally ill enough and decides to trans to another gender (biologically impossible) then i really couldn't careless but to try and normalise it is when it gets on old Jake's tits (pardon the pun).

Fucking sick of the shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RhafMXOt2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3n7nDdA6q0

• Like 2

Can't understand the blinkered mentality of marketing execs, believing virtue-signalling trumps all and is more conducive to sales than street cred.

Besides, why would any real woman (the pre-woke ones without a cock) buy a Nike sports bra no one (apart from pervs spying through a hole in the changing room wall) is gonna see anyway, just because a trannie freak supposedly wears one?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Can't understand the blinkered mentality of marketing execs, believing virtue-signalling trumps all and is more conducive to sales than street cred.

Besides, why would any real woman (the pre-woke ones without a cock) buy a Nike sports bra no one (apart from pervs spying through a hole in the changing room wall) is gonna see anyway, just because a trannie freak does?

Sales are already going to the shitter for nike and bud lite, fucking good job, the people have spoken and don't want this abomination anymore.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

This shit is getting beyond a fucking joke now, actually it got past that phase long ago. So this vile cretin who is suffering from dysphoria hasn't had his period yet, wonder why that is ??? Just maybe it's something to do with you not having the correct equipment built in to your stupid wimp frame of a body. As for Nike who could have used a real female athlete to promote their sports wear, decided to use this pile of plop, another insult to women, common sense and anything decent...you have to wonder what this cringe fest is all about. I have my own ideas on this, probably a stepping stone to the transhumanism agenda is a fair shout.

If someone is mentally ill enough and decides to trans to another gender (biologically impossible) then i really couldn't careless but to try and normalise it is when it gets on old Jake's tits (pardon the pun).

Fucking sick of the shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RhafMXOt2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3n7nDdA6q0

The good news is that I think we're finally over the worst of it. Can you begin to imagine the righteous uproar even two years ago should anyone have had the temerity to question the 'Emperor's New Clothes' mentality that is Trans ideology?

Money talks at the end of the day, especially to the Jews that run the marketing companies and Hollywood. The public has woken up and had enough, and corporate entities and the media will get in line now their sales are finally being impacted.

Let's hope the next steps taken in this country are similar to those being implemented by Republican states in America. A total ban on sick and twisted doctors mutilating and pumping hormones into children, and the prohibition of disgusting LGBTQ propaganda being propagated in our educational system.

• Like 1

I'm fucking sick of this country's culture following the US like a poodle.  Our demographic and history are completely different to the US, but the fucking woke children (via woke teachers), cunt uni students and influencers on social media are such thick spastic cunts who have no idea what history even is and are forcing US standards onto the UK via the morons in advertising and HR departments.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I'm fucking sick of this country's culture following the US like a poodle.  Our demographic and history are completely different to the US, but the fucking woke children (via woke teachers), cunt uni students and influencers on social media are such thick spastic cunts who have no idea what history even is and are forcing US standards onto the UK via the morons in advertising and HR departments.

Calm down dude! Grab a brewski and a PB & J, it’ll sure be swell!

• Like 1

Watered-down horse urine that high school kids who can't hold their liquor drink because of its low price and lack of alcohol, which makes it possible to consume a large number without getting drunk.
"Someone switched my Bud Lite with urine and I didn't notice. Not surprisingly, I got more of a buzz from the urine..."

8 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Besides, why would any real woman (the pre-woke ones without a cock) buy a Nike sports bra no one (apart from pervs spying through a hole in the changing room wall) is gonna see anyway, just because a trannie freak supposedly wears one?

Pen will be the only winner from this Clown World nonsense, as he’s no doubt rummaging through the ‘clearance’ basket in his local village Nike Store as we speak, grabbing all the unsold sports bras in the hope that his application to compete in the 776 BC Olympic Games will be successful.

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

To quote the great philosopher Donald J Trump……

“Everything woke turns to shit”.