CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women studio audiences

Mike Hunt

I got directed to a fucking Oprah site after reading about Tom Cruise (an equally worthy cunt who failed to act like an adult in the presence of Spielberg, so no War of the Worlds 2 for him). His behaviour on that programme (he was in love apparently) was more unfunny and ape-worthy than an individual well known for promoting sleep in a budget hotel chain.

However, it's the studio audience that are the labia majora here.  With their behaviour you'd think they had a combined mental age of 8 and when they set eyes on Cruise there wasn't a dry seat in the house.  And these specimens want to be treated with respect as equals with men?

But it's not just the US - Mrs Hunt watches the lunchtime panel of butt ugly, shallow bints with verbal diarrhoea who know fuck all about a lot aka Loose Whores.  The audience there faithfully obey the floor manager by doing pathetic UK attempts at US whooping on cue and kill themselves laughing at the least amusing thing you'll ever hear, which usually involves the tiny dick size of the panel's partner for being unable to get a hard-on, but they don't realise it's medically impossible unless they're off their face and have got a bag over their head.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrvuu9

• Like 3

Guest Tommy Tankful
40 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I got directed to a fucking Oprah site after reading about Tom Cruise (an equally worthy cunt who failed to act like an adult in the presence of Spielberg, so no War of the Worlds 2 for him). His behaviour on that programme (he was in love apparently) was more unfunny and ape-worthy than an individual well known for promoting sleep in a budget hotel chain.

However, it's the studio audience that are the labia majora here.  With their behaviour you'd think they had a combined mental age of 8 and when they set eyes on Cruise there wasn't a dry seat in the house.  And these specimens want to be treated with respect as equals with men?

But it's not just the US - Mrs Hunt watches the lunchtime panel of butt ugly, shallow bints with verbal diarrhoea who know fuck all about a lot aka Loose Whores.  The audience there faithfully obey the floor manager by doing pathetic UK attempts at US whooping on cue and kill themselves laughing at the least amusing thing you'll ever hear, which usually involves the tiny dick size of the panel's partner for being unable to get a hard-on, but they don't realise it's medically impossible unless they're off their face and have got a bag over their head.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrvuu9

As soon as (Too) Loose Cunts comes on its like cancer for my knob.

Guest Tommy Tankful
6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Both. Then amputation. There was a 6’6” woman in a British Rail uniform smiling when I came around too.

Ouch! I feel your pain brother.

Train journeys - not as good as they used to be.

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’ll feel your own if you call me that again…cunt.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Tankful said:

Why, did yours molest you or something?

Alright lads. I expect a dirty, nasty fight. Only blows below the belt and spit out those fucking mouth pieces so we can see some ears ripped off.

Guest Tommy Tankful
1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Brilliant…etc.

It's true isn't it, spit roasted by your brother and stepfather, still blind in one eye from all the cumshots.

Scum. Have a nice day.