CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Wolfie

On 06/05/2023 at 12:07, Wolfie said:

Actually, I had a suspicion you might be the Erroreptile abomination based on your love of fast cars and quickfire responses, as @Roadkill has already sensed. Perhaps we are wrong, but we'll need to put you through a couple of initiation tests first.

Does this below ring any bells? I'd tread carefully with a considered answer: it's not me you might need to worry about.

Why would i be worried about anything? Some cunt from 4 years ago asking about an s2000. 

And?

Anyway I was thinking of wanking myself off with a pair of large MMA gloves tonight and pretending it's Susan Boyle or Andre the giant giving me a hand job, you know for a treat and something different. What do you think of that then?

Guest Shitpipe Sid
24 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Wow, you've transported me back to the 90's went pubs were still worth going into.

Whilst the "Cliff", "Colors", "The Royal Standard", "Star and Garter", "The Glory", "Admiral Duncan", and many other sodomite-friendly so-called "pubs" might have readily catered to your own depraved personal requirements for same-sex encounters over a drink or two, or more than likely over a urinal, I would hardly surmise that you have the relevant decorum and experience to comment on what is a good pub or not. Although, if Trip Advisor were ever compiling a web-resource on same-sex action-friendly pub-toilets, then you would certainly be in with a shout.

Your fabulous 90's was the decade that introduced longer licensing hours, all night drinking, fast-food joints swamping the high-streets, Crisis buses, Wetherspoons, Girl Power, Brit Pop, Grunge, Alco-Pops, Women street-police, Ecstasy, Rave-culture, Pit bull Terriers, Karaoke-frenzy, Mobile phone ringtones, Baseball caps, Cargo Pants, and most significantly, hordes of pissed-up angsty youngsters "owning" the litter-strewn and vomit-decked streets. All of which has steadily developed like a puss-filled boil into what we see today. So you can fuck the 90's chummy.

I haven't been here but a few days, and I'm not usually so outspoken, but in your case I will make an exception. Up your game, and clean up your act, or fuck off.

7 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Your fabulous 90's was the decade that introduced longer licensing hours, all night drinking, fast-food joints swamping the high-streets, Crisis buses, Wetherspoons, Girl Power, Brit Pop, Grunge, Alco-Pops, Women street-police, Ecstasy, Rave-culture, Pit bull Terriers, Karaoke-frenzy, Mobile phone ringtones, Baseball caps, Cargo Pants, and most significantly, hordes of pissed-up angsty youngsters "owning" the litter-strewn and vomit-decked streets. All of which has steadily developed like a puss-filled boil into what we see today. So you can fuck the 90's chummy.

Full marks for ‘window licking’ as you appear to have been very observant of the outside world during your yellow bus daily commute in the 90’s.

Fucking hell. I’ve been missing one day and I get back to find the Eurobumming thread has turned into a ‘roadie-off’. And now there’s two new cunts telling each other to shape up or ship out when they’ve only been here a week longer than the other cunt.

At this rate, newbies will be swaggering around saying “Ni!” To people.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell. I’ve been missing one day and I get back to find the Eurobumming thread has turned into a ‘roadie-off’. And now there’s two new cunts telling each other to shape up or ship out when they’ve only been here a week longer than the other cunt.

At this rate, newbies will be swaggering around saying “Ni!” To people.

Give them knives, quick!

• Like 2

Guest Shitpipe Sid
7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Full marks for ‘window licking’ as you appear to have been very observant of the outside world during your yellow bus daily commute in the 90’s.

Not so. The windows were all covered in shit, and all I had was this toilet-brush that someone had nicked from somewhere. It did have Disabled stamped on it. Fucking useless really, but it did serve as a good cattle-prod to deter other passengers from seeking closer proximity to my seat, ie Spitting distance.

‘The Puppet President Zelensky’’s whistle stop tour (in full army surplus store regalia) of Europe, the Middle East oil region, culminating in what will be a spectacular MSM photo op arrival at the G7 VIP circle jerk in Hiroshima, to satisfy the insatiable appetite of the billions of adoring Ukraine flag waving Stepford wives and their testosterone free husbands, glued to their 74” TVs across the globe will predictably keep the brain dead majority of so called ‘intelligent viewers’ happy in the belief that a large proportion of the wages they’ve slogged their arses off this week to earn, then willingly hand over to their respective governments has helped the fight against the tyrant Putin to save the world from destruction.
So what if we can’t afford food this week? So what if our utility bills are 5 times what they were last year? So what if everyone seems to be speaking Ukrainian when they push in front of you in the queue at Tescos nowadays? 
So what if Blackrock now owns a third (and rising) of the agricultural land in Ukraine, the largest grain exporter in Europe? Mmm?🤫

48 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘The Puppet President Zelensky’’s whistle stop tour (in full army surplus store regalia) of Europe, the Middle East oil region, culminating in what will be a spectacular MSM photo op arrival at the G7 VIP circle jerk in Hiroshima, to satisfy the insatiable appetite of the billions of adoring Ukraine flag waving Stepford wives and their testosterone free husbands, glued to their 74” TVs across the globe will predictably keep the brain dead majority of so called ‘intelligent viewers’ happy in the belief that a large proportion of the wages they’ve slogged their arses off this week to earn, then willingly hand over to their respective governments has helped the fight against the tyrant Putin to save the world from destruction.
So what if we can’t afford food this week? So what if our utility bills are 5 times what they were last year? So what if everyone seems to be speaking Ukrainian when they push in front of you in the queue at Tescos nowadays? 
So what if Blackrock now owns a third (and rising) of the agricultural land in Ukraine, the largest grain exporter in Europe? Mmm?🤫

Let them all come here. They’ll start culling Pakistanis. 

This half pint little cunt Zelensky has now got what he’s been constantly whining for ie the promise (if a brain dead stooge can actually make a legible promise) from Mr Potato Head Joe Biden (the most popular, absolutely fairly elected lol and successful President of the USA ever)  of F16 fighter jets, and of course our David Dickinson lookalike, the unelected, billionaire, midget charwallah PM  has backed this insane announcement, completely forgetting to mention that this grave decision takes us a huge step closer to WW3 (the one which will be a lot shorter than the previous 2 but with lots more mushroom clouds and an abundance of dust afterwards).

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

• Like 1

Guest Shitpipe Sid
27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This half pint little cunt Zelensky has now got what he’s been constantly whining for ie the promise (if a brain dead stooge can actually make a legible promise) from Mr Potato Head Joe Biden (the most popular, absolutely fairly elected lol and successful President of the USA ever)  of F16 fighter jets, and of course our David Dickinson lookalike, the unelected, billionaire, midget charwallah PM  has backed this insane announcement, completely forgetting to mention that this grave decision takes us a huge step closer to WW3 (the one which will be a lot shorter than the previous 2 but with lots more mushroom clouds and an abundance of dust afterwards).

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Wonder if we'll get rationing after the first wave?

On 19/05/2023 at 21:34, King Billy said:

I spoze when ya come from a tradition where yer grip on power was backed up by a bigger more militaristic nation you'd find it hard to sympathise with a smaller nation defending itself agin a bully bally baby..we see the shinners have swept the boards in the local elections..best thing wee jeff n sammy could do is fuck off back to Scotland and let us educate the swathes of prods they failed to..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Ariel reply at last. The Tide is turning.

Good afternoon Shitpipe, I've not been around much lately, you know, busy with work etc. I've been watching from afar and thought I'd take the opportunity to introduce myself... I'm Raas. I've made my thoughts on midget, wannabe hard man Zelenskyy quite clear on this site but thought I'd say it again. Zelenskyy is a an annoying cunt that seems to be everywhere at the moment, won't shut the fuck up, makes a complete cunt of himself and struts around like he owns the place... A lot like you, on here actually and I was wondering what you thought about it?

• Like 2

Guest Shitpipe Sid
56 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Good afternoon Shitpipe, I've not been around much lately, you know, busy with work etc. I've been watching from afar and thought I'd take the opportunity to introduce myself... I'm Raas. I've made my thoughts on midget, wannabe hard man Zelenskyy quite clear on this site but thought I'd say it again. Zelenskyy is a an annoying cunt that seems to be everywhere at the moment, won't shut the fuck up, makes a complete cunt of himself and struts around like he owns the place... A lot like you, on here actually and I was wondering what you thought about it?

I think you're a low-grade, substandard, worthless, inadequate, cheap, valueless, empty, insufficient, second-rate Decimus, that has more brass-neck than the Giraffe sculpture you shove up your arse every night, attempting to find your brain. But you are right in saying you haven't been around much.

17 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

I think you're a low-grade, substandard, worthless, inadequate, cheap, valueless, empty, insufficient, second-rate Decimus, that has more brass-neck than the Giraffe sculpture you shove up your arse every night, attempting to find your brain. But you are right in saying you haven't been around much.

Pace yourself Shitpipe, our conversation has only just begun. Have you been around here before? If not, how would you describe your performance to date?

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

...with the constrain (and I quote Biden): "I have a flat assurance from Zelensky that they will not, will not, use it to go into Russian geographic territory."

Shit. Only a fool wouldn't care, Bill. Every major war in history has very gently, and insidiously, and then more quickly, gathered pace. So what an archetypal blueprint the Ukraine War is starting to prove, with US F-16s set to escalate the world's current biggest conflict. I can see it from a military perspective (in as much as F-16s will certainly assist in driving the Ukraine counter-offensive), but Moscow media – perhaps the biggest bullshitters in the world under Putin's control – will twist the truth, "giving" themselves a green light to retaliate for the "defence of our country" with something equally cuntish.  

Unlike most, I understand precisely why Russia is pissed off with US military bases cropping up throughout the world, and with NATO's neverending expansion nearer its borders. But Putin and his brass won't ever quit. He has invested too much into this conflict, especially building a newer, thicker skin to help cope with the undoubted hatred from those Russians he's forced into war, as well as the economic consequences of his actions. 

I do not want my taxes to contribute towards this carnage, I never did. All those innocents, including Russians not old enough to fucking shave who never signed up for this, whose mums, dads and siblings are also devasted by their losses.

Would Trump's administration pull the US out of this if he came to power again, Bill? 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I spoze when ya come from a tradition where yer grip on power was backed up by a bigger more militaristic nation you'd find it hard to sympathise with a smaller nation defending itself agin a bully bally baby..we see the shinners have swept the boards in the local elections..best thing wee jeff n sammy could do is fuck off back to Scotland and let us educate the swathes of prods they failed to..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Shut up you thick as turf idiot. When Vlads first ICBM hits London at least it’ll be game over for us instantly and we’ll just have to get used to being dust. You lot of cunts after two minutes of whooping and cheering will then be engulfed by the radioactive hurricane and most of you will probably survive but spend the next 100 years trying to fit your 3 arms into your donkey jackets and trying to remember what you looked like before your faces melted off. 
Bogland has always been regarded by the powerful nations of the civilised world as nothing more than a source of cheap and easily replaceable manual labour, and totally insignificant if the whole place happened to become collateral damage, which is the likely outcome. I mean who’s going to care about the future of a tin pot nation of illiterate fence sitting cowards, led by a mincing, rainbow flag waving poof? 
Finn McCool was an ABDL pampers wearing cunt. Lol lol lol.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Would Trump's administration pull the US out of this if he came to power again, Bill? 

CNN 90 minute ‘Townhall with Donald Trump’ last week Wolfie. If you haven’t watched it mate I think you’ll find the answer to your question if you do. It’s a big fat YES by the way .