CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mans best friend

Penny Farthing

On 03/02/2024 at 20:54, ChildeHarold said:

I wonder how many XL Bullies were put down today? Just trying to keep the notches on my headboard up to date. Nice and tidy. 

The media is of course continuing to stir with interviews with silly bints with their cuddly fluffy XL saying "any dog can bite" but failing to see that a "playful" bite from their XL or similar will put them in hospital or a coroners' slab whereas a bite from a Yorkie with probably just need savlon and a sticking plaster and the little cunt dog threatened with a yard brush.

Granny Alert! 

Never visit your grandchildren if they have two ravenous flesh eating XL Bullies. 

I wonder how the Coalition Against... will excuse the latest incident away? It's the police's fault? It's the Law's fault? I wonder what Ms Wet Behind the Ears Sam Gaines BULLY ADVOCATE at the RSPCUNTA would explain it? 

53 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Granny Alert! 

Never visit your grandchildren if they have two ravenous flesh eating XL Bullies. 

I wonder how the Coalition Against... will excuse the latest incident away? It's the police's fault? It's the Law's fault? I wonder what Ms Wet Behind the Ears Sam Gaines BULLY ADVOCATE at the RSPCUNTA would explain it? 

It is not the dogs' fault.

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

The dogs owner is a fuckin'  rapper who use to feature the dogs in his act!

_132551638_cropped.jpg.webp

Rapper = now on a rap for keeping dangerous dogs out of control. Watch the hard man act dissolve. Apparently he was effing and blinding about the new regulations. House prices in that area have suddenly collapsed.... ooooarrr! It's Jaywick! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

The dogs owner is a fuckin'  rapper who use to feature the dogs in his act!

_132551638_cropped.jpg.webp

Ashley Warren is a fucking wigga cunt that I’ve personally kicked over the barrier at Martello Beach, and once described himself as “the Tony Montana of Essex” to the police officer that arrested him 2 weeks after that incident when he was caught breaking into a fruit machine coin box. 
 I don’t remember that bit in scarface.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ashley Warren is a fucking wigga cunt that I’ve personally kicked over the barrier at Martello Beach, and once described himself as “the Tony Montana of Essex” to the police officer that arrested him 2 weeks after that incident when he was caught breaking into a fruit machine coin box. 
 I don’t remember that bit in scarface.

Did you give him his thick lips?

19 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Did you give him his thick lips?

No. He was a well known troublemaker at the Park Resorts site and the ‘Never Say Die’ pub down the road. If I remember rightly, I twisted his arm up his back and kicked him off site after catching him sneaking into the arcade through a fire exit that one of his mates had wedged with cardboard.

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Especially when there's 8 of them in the house at dinner time. 

Kids? Harold, cunts have had more than enough of your Savile-esque fantasies. FUCK YOU you pederast bastard.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

House prices in that area have suddenly collapsed.... ooooarrr! It's Jaywick! 

BREAKING NEWS …….. PROPERTY PRICES COLLAPSING IN JAYWICK!  PENNY CHEWS AND POT NOODLE PRICES CURRENTLY UNAFFECTED. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. He was a well known troublemaker at the Park Resorts site and the ‘Never Say Die’ pub down the road. If I remember rightly, I twisted his arm up his back and kicked him off site after catching him sneaking into the arcade through a fire exit that one of his mates had wedged with cardboard.

I still can't see that his lips are anything but the result of him being wacked in the gob.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you think the fuzz will carefully check dog ownership in Jaywick after this? Do you hell. 

According to reports fewer than 200 XLs have been Euthanised .. the police are going to be busy. Regarding the Jaywick case, the woman was said to be afraid of the dogs and most dogs can tell when someone is afraid of them .. in the case of dogs bred to kill such as XLs sensing someone who is afraid is enough of a challenge for them to take a chance and attack most dogs are loyal to one person and any other members of the household are secondary and will be seen as a potential danger to its master and it will see part of its jobs as keeping the other household members under control. The fascination of some people for the edgy fighting breeds is a puzzle ,, there are plenty of big breeds that present little danger. I am guessing that if the information about this owner is correct that he had got buyers lined up for those puppies maybe at a few grand each.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

I still can't see that his lips are anything but the result of him being wacked in the gob.

His mum is white. His real dad is half black-half Spanish. His younger brother is 50/50 black and white with an Afro. He was being a nuisance in Jaywick before he moved there from London. His grandmother owned a caravan on what was ‘Tower Camp’ and him and his brother would be there most of the summer. That was in about 2003 when he was a teenager. Out of him and his brother, he seemed like the bright one at the time.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His mum is white. His real dad is half black-half Spanish. His younger brother is 50/50 black and white with an Afro. He was being a nuisance in Jaywick before he moved there from London. His grandmother owned a caravan on what was ‘Tower Camp’ and him and his brother would be there most of the summer. That was in about 2003 when he was a teenager. Out of him and his brother, he seemed like the bright one at the time.

he seemed like the bright one at the time

Ah! You mean he could read The Sun newspaper without moving his lips. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Behaviour appears to suggest he is trying to prove that he is is 'ard one.

51 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

According to reports fewer than 200 XLs have been Euthanised .. the police are going to be busy. Regarding the Jaywick case, the woman was said to be afraid of the dogs and most dogs can tell when someone is afraid of them .. in the case of dogs bred to kill such as XLs sensing someone who is afraid is enough of a challenge for them to take a chance and attack most dogs are loyal to one person and any other members of the household are secondary and will be seen as a potential danger to its master and it will see part of its jobs as keeping the other household members under control. The fascination of some people for the edgy fighting breeds is a puzzle ,, there are plenty of big breeds that present little danger. I am guessing that if the information about this owner is correct that he had got buyers lined up for those puppies maybe at a few grand each.

When I lived in London, I always carried a dumbbell bar when I took my dogs for a walk as there was enough meat heads walking around with these type of dogs. I was always puzzled as to what end of the lead was the more intelligent; probably the dog. But I was willing to use the bar to protect my dogs against one of these dogs and the owner if need be.

• Like 2