CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mans best friend

Penny Farthing

Only someone as ill-read you could omit the apostrophe in Man's. Nevertheless, I'm never surprised to see you take every opportunity to have a swipe at dogs/canines per se, such is your obvious hatred of them, even though you claim to "love them".

And, as Ape says, two casual, lazy, slap-dash tabloid links do not assemble a well-thought out nom with substance, bollocks, and subject matter people feel drawn to discuss.

Get fucked, you relentlessly painful idiot. You're an embarrassment – for yourself and for us when newcomers with promise enter the fray, you benchmark-dropping, monster-cocked lexical oaf.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Only someone as ill-read you could omit the apostrophe in Man's. Nevertheless, I'm never surprised to see you take every opportunity to have a swipe at dogs/canines per se, such is your obvious hatred of them, even though you claim to "love them".

And, as Ape says, two casual, lazy, slap-dash tabloid links do not assemble a well-thought out nom with substance, bollocks, and subject matter people feel drawn to discuss.

Get fucked, you relentlessly painful idiot. You're an embarrassment – for yourself and for us when newcomers with promise enter the fray, you benchmark-dropping, monster-cocked lexical oaf.

I missed the apostrophe for you.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I missed the apostrophe for you.

The chances of you missing an apostrophe with intention are far, far less likely than your colossal, sweaty, hairy balls slapping against your thighs as you run into your gloomy, dingy little 20/7 study area to read the next response on the Corner.

• Like 1

It's not the dogs fault. Its the brainless cunts who own them. One of the headlines mentions "dangerously out of control" and that line sums up the whole situation. Some breeds should not be around children, so the intelligent amongst us will steer clear of that breed. I've had cocker spaniels and welsh springers who are great with kids. So stop fucking blaming the dogs

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's not the dogs fault. Its the brainless cunts who own them. One of the headlines mentions "dangerously out of control" and that line sums up the whole situation. Some breeds should not be around children, so the intelligent amongst us will steer clear of that breed. I've had cocker spaniels and welsh springers who are great with kids. So stop fucking blaming the dogs

Away from their home territory and off the lead not under direct control by their owner any dog can be dangerous .. a big problem is that chavs think that a tough looking dog off the lead is a status sybol and daft cunts think that their dog is a child when it is actually something with an entirely differences set of senses than a human .. an issue is that a lot of people fail to understand what "dangerougly out of control" actually means. Untrained off lead spaniels are menaces in nature reserves .. I have seen one swim out to a little island and destroy a grebes nest and eggs. There should certainly be a registration system, compusory training and a system to access whether someone is fit to own or have access to dogs.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Here be a big part of the problem

Leigh dog attack: Woman held and 15 dogs seized after death

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-65657415

• Like 1

There is something that I detest .. not the dogs as they have no choice .. rather the cunts that choose to own the breeds that have breathing problems along with the old ladies and bumboys who own these short legged breeds with legs about three inches long where the poor thing drags its prick along the ground .. people who breed or choose to own the breeds are disicable and beneath contempt .. dog lover or animals lovers they are not .. just vain unfeeling cunts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Away from their home territory and off the lead not under direct control by their owner any dog can be dangerous .. a big problem is that chavs think that a tough looking dog off the lead is a status sybol and daft cunts think that their dog is a child when it is actually something with an entirely differences set of senses than a human .. an issue is that a lot of people fail to understand what "dangerougly out of control" actually means. Untrained off lead spaniels are menaces in nature reserves .. I have seen one swim out to a little island and destroy a grebes nest and eggs. There should certainly be a registration system, compusory training and a system to access whether someone is fit to own or have access to dogs.

What you have just written backs up what I said. All my dogs have all been trained by me. None of my dogs have ran off and done something wrong because I train them to have an exemplary recall. 

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

people who breed or choose to own the breeds are despicable and beneath contempt .. dog lover or animals lovers they are not .. just vain unfeeling cunts.

That describes Wiffles, the dog apologist, to a T 🐩

• 2 weeks later...