Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sadiq Khan says he has PTSD caused by death threats


and

Recommended Posts

London mayor, who is running for third term, has round-the-clock security similar to PM and the King.

 

Sadiq Khan has said he has been left with mental trauma due to a combination of the regular death threats he receives as London mayor, as well as dealing with the aftermath of disasters and terror attacks.

In an interview with the Guardian, Khan described it as a “cumulative” type of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), while stressing he was not equating it to the PTSD endured by refugees or people who had faced similar experiences.

 

Well, the kunt has a choice, he can quit the job and retire, to live on all the money he screwed out of the public with his idiot schemes and back-handers.

But of course, being a greedy fuckin' kunt, he's running for another term.

So, fuck his bleating, he brought it on himself, we have no sympathy for the kunt.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fair play to him. It must feel quite dangerous and stressful when all your relatives and friends are stinking fucking savages that can’t wait to blow up themselves, each other and every other cunt. And there’s no solace to be found in an Islamic marriage. He’ll get little response from the hairy lipped, soulless brown creature, hiding in the corner with a coal sack on its head.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, and said:

London mayor, who is running for third term, has round-the-clock security similar to PM and the King.

 

Sadiq Khan has said he has been left with mental trauma due to a combination of the regular death threats he receives as London mayor, as well as dealing with the aftermath of disasters and terror attacks.

In an interview with the Guardian, Khan described it as a “cumulative” type of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), while stressing he was not equating it to the PTSD endured by refugees or people who had faced similar experiences.

 

Well, the kunt has a choice, he can quit the job and retire, to live on all the money he screwed out of the public with his idiot schemes and back-handers.

But of course, being a greedy fuckin' kunt, he's running for another term.

So, fuck his bleating, he brought it on himself, we have no sympathy for the kunt.

He will be “elected” once again, no doubt about that. The swamp has given marching orders and the brownie must fulfil his obligations to the committee. Perhaps a diet of fewer curries and more salads will keep the distress at bay, although I very much doubt that anything less than a brain transplant would improve this wanker’s IQ to compete with a pigeon’s.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

He will be “elected” once again, no doubt about that. The swamp has given marching orders and the brownie must fulfil his obligations to the committee. Perhaps a diet of fewer curries and more salads will keep the distress at bay, although I very much doubt that anything less than a brain transplant would improve this wanker’s IQ to compete with a pigeon’s.

Can’t wait for pride week, when he pretends to be down with the deviants. Followed by a trip to the mosque to scrub his hands in goat blood and rape a 9 year old to purge himself.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, and said:

London mayor, who is running for third term, has round-the-clock security similar to PM and the King.

He travels in  a half million pound bullet and bomb proof V8 Range Rover which is one of six Range Rovers making up his US Presidential style convoy when he ventures out in public for a photo shoot, followed by an interview on the Fakestream media to lecture Londoners about the necessity to scrap their cars and hire a bicycle or else.

I want him dead.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can’t wait for pride week, when he pretends to be down with the deviants. Followed by a trip to the mosque to scrub his hands in goat blood and rape a 9 year old to purge himself.

It’s not rape if he’s married to the 9 year old according to the Koran though. It’s God's work. 

Fucking dirty little fly magnet cunt. I’d like to hang him upside down by his sandals and go to work on his toes with the boltcutters, then merrily pedal off home on my bicycle knowing that I’d done my bit to save the planet.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can’t wait for pride week, when he pretends to be down with the deviants. Followed by a trip to the mosque to scrub his hands in goat blood and rape a 9 year old to purge himself.

You need to be more specific than that, Eric. The freak weeks are becoming uncomfortably frequent; just one giant slog of competitive perv circuses, in full display now encompassing all public spaces and institutions.

I want them dead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 20/05/2023 at 19:55, and said:

London mayor, who is running for third term, has round-the-clock security similar to PM and the King.

 

Sadiq Khan has said he has been left with mental trauma due to a combination of the regular death threats he receives as London mayor, as well as dealing with the aftermath of disasters and terror attacks.

In an interview with the Guardian, Khan described it as a “cumulative” type of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), while stressing he was not equating it to the PTSD endured by refugees or people who had faced similar experiences.

 

Well, the kunt has a choice, he can quit the job and retire, to live on all the money he screwed out of the public with his idiot schemes and back-handers.

But of course, being a greedy fuckin' kunt, he's running for another term.

So, fuck his bleating, he brought it on himself, we have no sympathy for the kunt.

As you quite often point out to me, you're not allowed to hold political opinions on anyone unless you yourself do something about it by running for office.

I'm looking forward to your campaign in the next London Mayoral elections. If poodles had the vote you'd win by a fucking landslide, but I fear that anyone who isn't a sexual deviant will be turned off by your promise to pave the streets of London with dog shit.

Lololol.

Fuck off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm looking forward to your campaign in the next London Mayoral elections.

Funny you should mention that, it's already underway.

Obviously, I don't expect to win as I ain't from an ethnic minority (well, not around Barnet at any rate) and I don't suck dicks or take it up the arse.

What's your excuse for not standing, Dickless, apart from being a lying, inbred, sack of shit?

LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, and said:

Funny you should mention that, it's already underway.

Obviously, I don't expect to win as I ain't from an ethnic minority (well, not around Barnet at any rate) and I don't suck dicks or take it up the arse.

What's your excuse for not standing, Dickless, apart from being a lying, inbred, sack of shit?

LOL

What's your manifesto R-Soles? I'd be genuinely interested to know what you consider the main issues to be in Barnet, other than too many people picking up after their dogs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...