CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Nick' from the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Disneyland

Mike Hunt

This highly suspect Steve Wright lookalike failed to get the Fairy Godmother job and presumably started throwing tantrums, so in order to be inclusive they created an assistant fairy role just for him/her/it.  Needless to say there were a fair few 'moms' who weren't easily fooled by the moustache and called out the creepy cunt.

Which got me thinking.  If I was the boss of this humble outlet feeling underpaid and overworked with zero benefits and looking to get back at DW, first thing I'd do is lure the real Steve Wright out of retirement, tache and paunch intact, with the promise of continuing to be a fucking fairy in the afternoon between 2-5 telling shit jokes with the added bonus of helping little ones in and out of the changing room.  Then on day 2 report that cunt to the media as well.

https://amp.lbc.co.uk/news/male-disneyland-employee-fairy-godmothers-apprentice-bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique/

• Like 1

Guest Fatty
3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I imagine that Disneyworld employs a lot of fairies.

Not sure on Disney World but there’s a fucking shed load on this corner!

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Any cunt who even wishes to visit a ‘Bibbidi-Bobbidi Boutique’ should be flayed alive with a blunt Stilson wrench.

You’ve been away on a plumbing course haven’t you  Eric? I knew you weren’t really dead.

Guest Fatty
9 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’ve been away on a plumbing course haven’t you  Eric? I knew you weren’t really dead.

And there’s me thinking there was a god!

On 01/06/2023 at 20:16, Mike Hunt said:

This highly suspect Steve Wright lookalike failed to get the Fairy Godmother job and presumably started throwing tantrums, so in order to be inclusive they created an assistant fairy role just for him/her/it.  Needless to say there were a fair few 'moms' who weren't easily fooled by the moustache and called out the creepy cunt.

Which got me thinking.  If I was the boss of this humble outlet feeling underpaid and overworked with zero benefits and looking to get back at DW, first thing I'd do is lure the real Steve Wright out of retirement, tache and paunch intact, with the promise of continuing to be a fucking fairy in the afternoon between 2-5 telling shit jokes with the added bonus of helping little ones in and out of the changing room.  Then on day 2 report that cunt to the media as well.

https://amp.lbc.co.uk/news/male-disneyland-employee-fairy-godmothers-apprentice-bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique/

Looks like the keyboard player from Soft Cell