CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This bloke’s a class one spunkbubble, Raaso. I can’t be doing with the talentless try-too-hard bellwipe.

Well I'm glad you think I'm good at something.Thanks for the compliment it's really very nice of you . It's a shame you're  thick talentless clingon stuck to the arsehole of humanity. Years of education and you're the best it  could churn out . Shame .

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This bloke’s a class one spunkbubble, Raaso. I can’t be doing with the talentless try-too-hard bellwipe.

He's a triple distilled cunt of rare purity, DC. He's a business owner apparently, lol, can you imagine getting an invoice from @entitled little cunt? The thick cunt would mean to charge £1000 but end up writing an IOU for £4000. It's rather sad an obviously grown man cannot even write a simple sentence, however, I do applaud his confidence in letting the virtual world know he's a proper spastic... In real life his drool, shitting himself and eating said shit is a clear giveaway. 

His Grandad said elc isn't going to last the month. I tend to agree. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He's a triple distilled cunt of rare purity, DC. He's a business owner apparently, lol, can you imagine getting an invoice from @entitled little cunt? The thick cunt would mean to charge £1000 but end up writing an IOU for £4000. It's rather sad an obviously grown man cannot even write a simple sentence, however, I do applaud his confidence in letting the virtual world know he's a proper spastic... In real life his drool, shitting himself and eating said shit is a clear giveaway. 

His Grandad said elc isn't going to last the month. I tend to agree. 

Oooo, you're getting all emotional again aren't you .weird  little cunt .I'm making no plans for the end of the month , no matter what grandad may say . I've got rents to collect.yummy .

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Oooo, you're getting all emotional again aren't you .weird  little cunt .I'm making no plans for the end of the month , no matter what grandad may say . I've got rents to collect.yummy .

I talk to Grandad you thick cunt, not you. Do you understand?

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's a shame you're  thick talentless clingon stuck to the arsehole of humanity.

Proper Klingons (spelled with a K) would never be found stuck to any arsehole. The forward bow is where they hang out.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Proper Klingons (spelled with a K) would never be found stuck to any arsehole. The forward bow is where they hang out.

I wouldn't have one of those ugly cunts with nobbly head stuck on the end of my cock.  Anyway I thought ELC was referring to clingfilm sticking to something not Star Trek. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I wouldn't have one of those ugly cunts with nobbly head stuck on the end of my cock.  Anyway I thought ELC was referring to clingfilm sticking to something not Star Trek. 

Righto.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Your mother has a smooth forehead.

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck off cunt.  Your mother's a fucking crack head cunt. 

You really are a thick fucking cunt aren’t you?

Try brushing up on your Klingon. You’ve caught me in the right fucking mood today cunt. In other words, you’re fucking done here. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You really are a thick fucking cunt aren’t you?

Try brushing up on your Klingon. You’ve caught me in the right fucking mood today cunt. In other words, you’re fucking done here. 

Yeeeha! Release the hounds Eric.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His walls may be padded

His mum told him it was ‘bouncy castle wallpaper’ when she had his bedroom done up with matching PVC bedsheets, as a surprise 45th birthday present. All of his friends would have been ‘well jel’ if he’d had any.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

His mum told him it was ‘bouncy castle wallpaper’ when she had his bedroom done up with matching PVC bedsheets, as a surprise 45th birthday present. All of his friends would have been ‘well jel’ if he’d had any.

Some of them have special helmets.

On 14/04/2024 at 07:47, entitled little cunt said:

I'm surprised you can even sign your tenancy agreement .

He wishes he had a tenancy agreement, then he wouldn't have to doss down in any old crack den.

On 14/04/2024 at 21:36, ChildeHarold said:

I like to wrap myself in clingfilm , it makes orgasm more intense .I think about Ape ,Old Chap  rascist and the other stooge who's too forgettable to remember.That brings me to the pinnacle of pleasure .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I like to wrap myself in clingfilm , it makes orgasm more intense .I think about Ape ,Old Chap  rascist and the other stooge who's too forgettable to remember.That brings me to the pinnacle of pleasure .

Or crossing a London road during a pro palestinian march wrapped in full clingfilm and a furry hat.