CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The North Face/"Pattie Gonia"

Mike Hunt

Another "Go Woke, Go Broke" firm ripe for a cunting.

This failed Coco The Clown twisted fruit fag is the new face of The North Face and although it identifies as "he, she and it" no doubt encouraged by North Face to maximise their audience, the mentally disturbed poofter proudly says he/she/it is "a real homosexual".

FFS, there was an outrage once about kids seeing Linda Lusardi's (luscious) tits while they were eating breakfast and Page 3 was eventually banned for making gorgeous, well paid models the female norm, with dog ugly bints epitomised as The Fat Slags of Viz.

But now we have kids looking at this shit and saying "Mummy, what the fucking hell is THAT?" (or something like that) and "When I go through puberty will I have to look like that when I go climbing hills with Daddy?"

North Face - about face and fuck off.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12124037/amp/North-Face-faces-boycott-summer-Pride-drag-queen-ad-campaign.html

PS Patti Gonad more like.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

This failed Coco The Clown twisted fruit fag is the new face of The North Face and although it identifies as "he, she and it" no doubt encouraged by North Face to maximise their audience, the mentally disturbed poofter proudly says he/she/it is "a real homosexual".

FFS, there was an outrage once about kids seeing Linda Lusardi's (luscious) tits while they were eating breakfast and Page 3 was eventually banned for making gorgeous, well paid models the female norm, with dog ugly bints epitomised as The Fat Slags of Viz.

But now we have kids looking at this shit and saying "Mummy, what the fucking hell is THAT?" (or something like that) and "When I go through puberty will I have to look like that when I go climbing hills with Daddy?"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12124037/amp/North-Face-faces-boycott-summer-Pride-drag-queen-ad-campaign.html

@Penny Farthing…how much did they pay you for this?

19 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Mike this bigoted and blatantly transphobic nom is in very poor taste, as ‘Pride Month’ has barely begun. This is exactly the sort of hate speech that could deter millions of children from wearing their sisters knickers, slapping on their mums lipstick and demanding that their winkles be chopped off immediately.

Shame on you.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Mike this bigoted and blatantly transphobic nom is in very poor taste, as ‘Pride Month’ has barely begun. This is exactly the sort of hate speech that could deter millions of children from wearing their sisters knickers, slapping on their mums lipstick and demanding that their winkles be chopped off immediately.

Shame on you.

Negative psychology says a very small minority here will be popping a woody at that.

Just for my future learning, would it have been more sensitive deferring it to the start of Black Lynching Month?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

Negative psychology says a very small minority here will be popping a woody at that.

Just for my future learning, would it have been more sensitive deferring it to the start of Black Lynching Month?

Blacks have always loved being lynched so yes. To quote Ellen ‘Be kind’. Tbh ‘being kind’ has always been what I’m most known for and I bet you couldn’t find anyone on Earth who could say a bad thing about me.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Blacks have always loved being lynched so yes. To quote Ellen ‘Be kind’. Tbh ‘being kind’ has always been what I’m most known for and I bet you couldn’t find anyone on Earth who could say a bad thing about me.

We know those that don't are on another planet.

22 hours ago, and said:

I think you're a fuckin' cunt, so that's one for a start.

Any more for any more?

My first thought when I read “I think you’re a fuckin’ cunt” was  ‘That’s a really bad thing to say about me. He’s got me there. He might not be as fucking thick as he makes himself look every day.’ But then I thought ‘Isn't this Cunts Corner? Of course he fucking is.’

• Like 1