CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Curse of the Titanic ?

ProfB

47 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It was an explosive first date.

Remember that video that Salty Pissflap posted of the Indian bloke walking along a train roof and brushing the overhead power line with his hand?

After his entire body caught fire, he flopped backwards and after a few seconds, there was a massive gout of steam from the area that his cock used to inhabit. It must have been the contents of his bladder boiling and venting out. 
 Fucking brilliant. I hope that they fit video cameras in the next submarine that gets built by women and poofs. Then we can actually see what happens to big fish that aren’t actually sharks that can breathe at 4000 feet.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember that video that Salty Pissflap posted of the Indian bloke walking along a train roof and brushing the overhead power line with his hand?

After his entire body caught fire, he flopped backwards and after a few seconds, there was a massive gout of steam from the area that his cock used to inhabit. It must have been the contents of his bladder boiling and venting out. 
 Fucking brilliant. I hope that they fit video cameras in the next submarine that gets built by women and poofs. Then we can actually see what happens to big fish that aren’t actually sharks that can breathe at 4000 feet.

The only footage coming close to such a situation would probably be from the Paria pipeline disaster. Five cunts were working in a pressurised bell at the end of an undersea pipe and somehow broke the cap on their side with the other end uncapped. Basically made themselves into a huge spitball, the pressure in the bell forced them into the pipe in an instant. The footage just looks like the camera cuts to black until you hear the confused screaming of not long for this world pulped cunts suddenly finding themselves hundreds of metres inside a pitch black undersea pipe. One cunt made it back out. And that was a tiny fraction of the pressure at the Titanic wreck.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

We learned the depth of the Titanic in school, I watch Formula One so I know what to expect from carbon fibre when it breaks, and I've looked up the results of the Byford Dolphin accident in the past, so I have a rough idea how much of a cunt sudden changes in pressure can be on the human body.

Femur is the strongest bone in the body, hip bone is uniquely shaped, makes sense parts of one or the other might survive.

Don't get pissy with me, sheep. I'll push you down the stairs.

Just read the report and post mortem report on that. One of them got sucked out of a 21 inch hole.  For some reason Katie Price's minge came to mind. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just read the report and post mortem report on that. One of them got sucked out of a 21 inch hole.  For some reason Katie Price's minge came to mind. 

To quote Data: "Technically, blown out".

Edited by Roadkill
Actually I think that only works if they were in space...

Seriously, all these vile comments are like a race to the bottom (of the sea). 

Weren't one of the bored with too much money and time on their hands passengers of Pakistani origin? Now look, I'm no Rocket Scientist but surely if they took a packed lunch of curry and naan type bread, one of them could have eaten it, waited an hour, stuck their arse out of the window and farted... It would have provided enough force to send them and the Titanic back to the surface. 

56 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Seriously, all these vile comments are like a race to the bottom (of the sea). 

Weren't one of the bored with too much money and time on their hands passengers of Pakistani origin? Now look, I'm no Rocket Scientist but surely if they took a packed lunch of curry and naan type bread, one of them could have eaten it, waited an hour, stuck their arse out of the window and farted... It would have provided enough force to send them and the Titanic back to the surface. 

If they’d built it out of marine ply and 4x2, it wouldn’t have got sank. Ok, it would be rectangular and wouldn’t be all pointy and phallic to suit the gay passengers, but any dum-dum knows that box section is stronger than tubing.

• Like 1

On 24/06/2023 at 11:58, Mike Hunt said:

Funnily enough I actually watched an episode of that only a couple of days ago I hadn't seen in 50-odd years about some destructive toys.  They don't make 'em like that any more.

'Chip' Morton was my favourite in that. Fuck knows why as he was a dull cunt to say the least  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If they’d built it out of marine ply and 4x2, it wouldn’t have got sank. Ok, it would be rectangular and wouldn’t be all pointy and phallic to suit the gay passengers, but any dum-dum knows that box section is stronger than tubing.

Too right Eric, the wood wouldn't make it so rigid either, wood would have given it more flexibility and tolerance, a bit like the sleigh they have in Alaska.

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Too right Eric, the wood wouldn't make it so rigid either, wood would have given it more flexibility and tolerance, a bit like the sleigh they have in Alaska.

Biodegradable, too. For the hippies.

This would never have happened with us in charge.

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Exactly Raas. And put plenty of varnish on it to keep the damp out. Piece of piss. You could knock one up in a school woodwork room for £250. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly Raas. And put plenty of varnish on it to keep the damp out. Piece of piss. You could knock one up in a school woodwork room for £250. 

I need to break up the old sofa this weekend to get it in the car. You can have it for the prototype if you want.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Biodegradable, too. For the hippies.

This would never have happened with us in charge

That's the green boxed ticket.

It'll need rivets though, we don't want to cost cutting, using old mismatched screws and all that. 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I need to break up the old sofa this weekend to get it in the car. You can have it for the prototype if you want.

Ok, I've got some chicken wire going spare. We could wrap it around the finished Vessel... I'm sure it'll give ample protection against Sharks. 

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

That's the green boxed ticket.

It'll need rivets though, we don't want to cost cutting, using old mismatched screws and all that. 

Ok, I've got some chicken wire going spare. We could wrap it around the finished Vessel... I'm sure it'll give ample protection against Sharks. 

Don’t worry about materials costs. I’ve got hundreds of stainless screws from all the parking meters I’ve run over, loaded in the boot and dismantled later. It’s repurposing and that’s ecologically sound. So the police can fuck right off.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don’t worry about materials costs. I’ve got hundreds of stainless screws from all the parking meters I’ve run over, loaded in the boot and dismantled later. It’s repurposing and that’s ecologically sound. So the police can fuck right off.

Well, this project appears to be heading towards carbon neutrality. I think it's a winner. 

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well, this project appears to be heading towards carbon neutrality. I think it's a winner. 

In one afternoon, three wankers from Cunts Corner have designed and preemptively project managed the construction of a better submarine than those lesbians and woke spastics managed. For less than £500. (That includes a second hand lawn mower engine and a plastic propeller thing to put at the back).

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In one afternoon, three wankers from Cunts Corner have designed and preemptively project managed the construction of a better submarine than those lesbians and woke spastics managed. For less than £500. (That includes a second hand lawn mower engine and a plastic propeller thing to put at the back).

I knew my talents are being wasted here at McDonalds. I'm going to tell the manager to go fuck himself, I'm quitting.

I've got some spare lead knocking about. Courtesy of St.John the Evangelist church's vicar (well, he won't know about it until it fucking rains). Any good?

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've got some spare lead knocking about. Courtesy of St.John the Evangelist church's vicar (well, he won't know about it until it fucking rains). Any good?

I suppose it will have to sink before it becomes a submarine. So yeah, we can nail it to the bottom.