CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Curse of the Titanic ?

ProfB

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12215585/Coast-Guard-admits-not-able-rescue-five-people-board-missing-Titanic-tourist-sub.html

40 hours of oxygen left on the sub. My bestie, Kazza, says the sub might have crashed into a high speed swordfish.

I read they bought bits from eBay to build the sub:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12214617/Titanic-sub-like-kit-car-built-Amazon-parts.html

😬

Good evening everyone.

Love ProfB XXX

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ProfB said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12215585/Coast-Guard-admits-not-able-rescue-five-people-board-missing-Titanic-tourist-sub.html

40 hours of oxygen left on the sub. My bestie, Kazza, says the sub might have crashed into a high speed swordfish.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12214617/Titanic-sub-like-kit-car-built-Amazon-parts.html

😬

Good evening everyone.

Love ProfB XXX

Fuck off Optimus Prime.

joh1906_12_mint_holly-48web_jackiecooper

• Like 2

I'm currently acquiring bits off 'tinternet to build my own sub so I can run trips down to the bottom to see 5 hapless corpses rotting in  a shittier sub. Only £194,500 a ticket.

@Ape™️as the expert in building shitty things, how much polystyrene cement do I need to hold it all together? I figured that would be the best glue as if anything goes wrong it should harmlessly make its way back to the surface, polystyrene floats dunnit?

• Like 2

I really can't understand this obsession with this fucking wreck. The whole debacle was an accident waiting to happen. The cunt driving, Cap"n Birdseye Smith was a useless twat who'd crashed a boat years before and  should have told the White Star gobshite, Ismay, to go bollocks when he insisted to go full steam ahead. In my opinion not enough rich cunts went down with it. 

All these fuckers sending subs down are there to fucking swipe any treasure they can get their hands on. Fuck 'em. 

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm currently acquiring bits off 'tinternet to build my own sub so I can run trips down to the bottom to see 5 hapless corpses rotting in  a shittier sub. Only £194,500 a ticket.

@Ape™️as the expert in building shitty things, how much polystyrene cement do I need to hold it all together? I figured that would be the best glue as if anything goes wrong it should harmlessly make its way back to the surface, polystyrene floats dunnit?

Neil's got plenty of gaffer tape he's not using (he's lying low for a while) so that should keep the snorkel tubes stuck together. And I've got an old curtain to keep the shitter private

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This is about the best submarine build we can expect from you - there must be loads of empty boxes strewn around your hovel.

9-AA28-ABF-2-EDD-49-A9-B922-8-A16-A84-E6

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Neil's got plenty of gaffer tape he's not using (he's lying low for a while) so that should keep the snorkel tubes stuck together. And I've got an old curtain to keep the shitter private

It must be claustrophobic down there, like having the whole family shut in the vardy on a rainy day.

59 minutes ago, ProfB said:

😬

Good evening everyone.

Love ProfB XXX

Class nom. .. I bert that they are hiding out with Elvis and Lord Lucan.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I really can't understand this obsession with this fucking wreck. The whole debacle was an accident waiting to happen. The cunt driving, Cap"n Birdseye Smith was a useless twat who'd crashed a boat years before and  should have told the White Star gobshite, Ismay, to go bollocks when he insisted to go full steam ahead. In my opinion not enough rich cunts went down with it. 

All these fuckers sending subs down are there to fucking swipe any treasure they can get their hands on. Fuck 'em. 

Kindly refrain from this type of anti-Titanic hate speech Gypps as I have a personal family connection with the finest vessel ever to take to the seas.

My great grandfather worked as a riveter at Harland and Wolf shipyard for most of his adult life until he was almost 30, the first two years building the Titanic. And despite a lot of malicious allegations that his City and Guilds riveting certificate was a forgery, nothing was ever proved beyond a reasonable doubt. 
As for this missing sub bullshit story, it’s got all the hallmarks of a MSM fake news distraction psyop. 
I hope it’s not as I’d like to see every one of the cunts dead anyway.

Jacque Cousteau was a cunt.

53 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I've just checked and the current price for next month's 6 day Titanic wreck tour in the upgraded mini-sub MkII will be hiked to $350,000 for the extra day excursion to mini-sub MkI.

It’s on ‘No air B and B’

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Kindly refrain from this type of anti-Titanic hate speech Gypps as I have a personal family connection with the finest vessel ever to take to the seas.

My great grandfather worked as a riveter at Harland and Wolf shipyard for most of his adult life until he was almost 30, the first two years building the Titanic. And despite a lot of malicious allegations that his City and Guilds riveting certificate was a forgery, nothing was ever proved beyond a reasonable doubt. 
As for this missing sub bullshit story, it’s got all the hallmarks of a MSM fake news distraction psyop. 
I hope it’s not as I’d like to see every one of the cunts dead anyway.

Jacque Cousteau was a cunt.

Enough Catholics went down with it. I bet that pleased the orange part of Ulster

3 hours ago, ProfB said:

😬

Good evening everyone.

Love ProfB XXX

Choke yourself.

37 hours of oxygen - they could keep holding their breath for a minute each to ensure they can stretch their supply out for as long as possible.

My bestie Kazza, can hold her breath for 64 seconds at a time, I can do 55 seconds.

Pres Biden has commented, Raddish Sunhat hasn't yet read the news, so nothing from him at the mo.

No Eric Cuntsmen tonight? Eric knows a lot about most things, so he will know plenty about missing subs.