CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Clive Lewis

Cunty BigBollox

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I rather like your attitude. Have you some French blood coarsing through your veins?  Vive to you, and your shit stirrings. My guilotine is at your disposal Monsieur.

Just put your stinking cock up his arse and be done with it you simpering cunt.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

I rather like your attitude. Have you some French blood coarsing through your veins?  Vive to you, and your shit stirrings. My guilotine is at your disposal Monsieur.

It'll come in handy when he's archiving turd samples.

Eric, Wolfie

I saw you speculating about "Dick Fiddler" earlier and would just like to clear something up....I, before being banned, used to post on "..is a Cunt" as "Dick Fiddler". I know that  "Dick Fiddler" has never claimed that he is "me" and I know  it's fucking odd  that I'm bothered but one or two on "is a Cunt" seem to think that "your" Dick Fiddler" is me...it isn't.

Cheers.

2 hours ago, dick Fox fucker said:

Eric, Wolfie

I saw you speculating about "Dick Fiddler" earlier and would just like to clear something up....I, before being banned, used to post on "..is a Cunt" as "Dick Fiddler". I know that  "Dick Fiddler" has never claimed that he is "me" and I know  it's fucking odd  that I'm bothered but one or two on "is a Cunt" seem to think that "your" Dick Fiddler" is me...it isn't.

Cheers.

Thanks for clearing that up. Your timing is ideal, especially as Eric PM'd last night worried sick as to whether our spunky colleague is the same 'Dick Fiddler' who once featured on a lesser website, one which often appears to be an apprenticeship for this hole. I'm not surprised you wish to distance yourself from such an idiot, and at least we can sleep easy now this has been explained!

Cheers.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Thanks for clearing that up. Your timing is ideal, especially as Eric PM'd last night worried sick as to whether our spunky colleague is the same 'Dick Fiddler' who once featured on a lesser website, one which often appears to be an apprenticeship for this hole. I'm not surprised you wish to distance yourself from such an idiot, and at least we can sleep easy now this has been explained!

Cheers.

No he bloody didn’t. Are you confusing me with someone who gets ‘worried sick’ about things like this?

2 hours ago, dick Fox fucker said:

Eric, Wolfie

Cheers.

I used to look on ‘isacunt’ occasionally just to see what @judgetwi, or ‘Freddie The Frog’, was up to. I thought the username ‘Dick Fiddler’ was familiar.

Stick around. This might get interesting.

3 hours ago, dick Fox fucker said:

Eric, Wolfie

Cheers.

I've got a couple of questions and I strongly advise that you answer them carefully:

1. Why were you banned?

2. Can you point me to your finest work on isacunt?

For the sake of clarity, if the answers aren't "Accusing another member of being a nonce" and "Something of yours that I plagiarised", I'm going to come down on you like a tonne of fucking bricks.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got a couple of questions and I strongly advise that you answer them carefully:

1. Why were you banned?

2. Can you point me to your finest work on isacunt?

For the sake of clarity, if the answers aren't "Accusing another member of being a nonce" and "Something of yours that I plagiarised", I'm going to come down on you like a tonne of fucking bricks.

No need to worry @dick Fox fucker,

@Decimus is just fishing for something to get upset about, he gets a semi when he gets on his high horse, he loves pointing the finger, probably because he's got a lot to hide.

4 hours ago, Zev said:

@Decimus is just fishing for something to get upset about, he gets a semi when he gets on his high horse, he loves pointing the finger, probably because he's got a lot to hide.

There's an increasing desire to start calling you Mr Angry these days, however, I've only ever associated you with turds, so I'll stick with Mr Shit.

Actually, now we're getting on a little better 'Zev', and the fact I'm something of a Luddite, I need your help from a technical perspective. Can you show me how to screen-grab my appearance on the yearly leaderboard?  Lol.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Zev said:

Whereas our resident shit sniffer @Zev doesn't bat an eyelid when there's genuinely something to get upset about, namely an ex-member describing in great detail what he would sexually like to do to a child. In fact @dick Fox fucker if you can believe it he even defended him!

Make of that what you will, Dicky, but if you intend on sticking around you'd do well to stick the boot into Zevvy whenever you get the chance.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whereas our resident shit sniffer @Zev doesn't bat an eyelid when there's genuinely something to get upset about, namely an ex-member describing in great detail what he would sexually like to do to a child. In fact @dick Fox fucker if you can believe it he even defended him!

Make of that what you will, Dicky, but if you intend on sticking around you'd do well to stick the boot into Zevvy whenever you get the chance.

I think he only came here to disassociate with a former username. I would probably join ‘Bangin Tunes’ and kill that little child abusing shitcunt Saucepants for a similar slight. But I’m not joining that website because I’m not a gaylord hairdresser.

• 3 months later...
On 09/07/2023 at 17:20, Cunty BigBollox said:

I appreciate that this is a bit of a niche nomination specifically for the bog dwellers of Norfolk (which bizarrely seem to be over 50% of the regular posters) but, in the local rag today, Clive Lewis has come out tweeting his support for.....and hold on to your dinners.....,trans women breast feeding!!! What fucking sick, fucking, twisted, former man thinks it is in anyway natural to let a baby suck his / her / its tit?? I can only assume Clive doesn't want to represent Norwich South anymore. I would put a link to the EEN24 article but it includes a picture of the degenerate beast breast feeding on a fucking bus. It's fucking sick.

I'm visiting the doctor tomorow .I'm a straight adult  male but I still haven't started menstruating .I'm certainly not pregnant , I haven't actually ...you know ...had one thrown up me as yet . I do someday hope to be able to give birth.I'm very worried I have become menopausal earlier than  one naturally expects.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm visiting the doctor tomorow .I'm a straight adult  male but I still haven't started menstruating .I'm certainly not pregnant , I haven't actually ...you know ...had one thrown up me as yet . I do someday hope to be able to give birth.I'm very worried I have become menopausal earlier than  one naturally expects.

It’s probably an ectopic pregnancy.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s probably an ectopic pregnancy.

Fucks sake that's all I need .I must have over done the quinoa at the vegan cafe for transsexuals and those who wish to identify as 1970s  toys .I came out as a pair of  knackers last year  .My partner has been very understanding but the constant clack clack clack has put a strain on our relationship I have to admit .

1 minute ago, Inspector Fiddler said:

Not to be rude, you boring fucking cunt, but could you kindly jazz-up your posts a bit? You know, some proper insults, salacious allegations, threats to kill etc.

Ta.

I just haven't got the killer instinct, unlike yourself who has no doubt a balaclava, cable ties and a claw hammer in the boot of the car .

10 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I've often wondered why it's called menopause and not womenopause?