CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

‘SOUND OF FREEDOM’

King Billy

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Roman Polanski is a great director. Unfortunately he is also a wrong 'un. 

How visionary to cast Terry Downes as a growling imbecile. That’s exactly what he was like when I was 10 years old in 1982 and sat on the next table to him in a restaurant that I was in with my family on holiday. My dad said he was a loud mouth drunken wanker, but my Nan wanted his autograph anyway. I’ve still got it somewhere. A black and white photo of him with the Lonsdale belt.

To be fair. He was an obnoxious cunt.

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How visionary to cast Terry Downes as a growling imbecile. That’s exactly what he was like when I was 10 years old in 1982 and sat on the next table to him in a restaurant that I was in with my family on holiday. My dad said he was a loud mouth drunken wanker, but my Nan wanted his autograph anyway. I’ve still got it somewhere. A black and white photo of him with the Lonsdale belt.

To be fair. He was an obnoxious cunt.

Legend has it that when he was world champion he and Reg Gutteridge were in Sonny Listons nightclub in Las Vegas. They were smoking a cigar each when Liston came over and told them they didn't have his permission to smoke them. Downes said "if me and you met in the ring you'd easily beat me. But if we stepped outside only me would be coming back". Apparently Liston bottled it and bought them drinks all night. God I hope it's true. 

As a matter of fact Downes was a very astute businessman

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Legend has it that when he was world champion he and Reg Gutteridge were in Sonny Listons nightclub in Las Vegas. They were smoking a cigar each when Liston came over and told them they didn't have his permission to smoke them. Downes said "if me and you met in the ring you'd easily beat me. But if we stepped outside only me would be coming back". Apparently Liston bottled it and bought them drinks all night. God I hope it's true. 

As a matter of fact Downes was a very astute businessman

That story reminds me of the time I was in the Catskills in 1982 four years before I was born. I was busting for a piss so I let it go off all over a pigeon coop. Turns out it was Iron Mike's and he politely asked me if I wouldn't mind directing my stream elsewhere.

Long story short I told him that if he didn't like it I'd take him outside, even though we already were. Not only did he wipe my cock dry when I was finished, he snapped the neck of his favourite pigeon and gave it to me to have for my dinner later that evening, which was at the White House with Ronald and Nancy.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That story reminds me of the time I was in the Catskills in 1982 four years before I was born. I was busting for a piss so I let it go off all over a pigeon coop. Turns out it was Iron Mike's and he politely asked me if I wouldn't mind directing my stream elsewhere.

Long story short I told him that if he didn't like it I'd take him outside, even though we already were. Not only did he wipe my cock dry when I was finished, he snapped the neck of his favourite pigeon and gave it to me to have for my dinner later that evening, which was at the White House with Ronald and Nancy.

Reminds me of the time I chinned Mr-T in Los Angeles after he tried to refuse me entry to a nightclub. He started blubbering and gave me all his gold chains if I promised not to hit him again. 
 Later that night, I got drunk with the cast and crew of ‘Raiders Of The Lost Ark’, Pat Roach bet me the gold chains that he could beat me at arm wrestling. I lost. Pat Roach melted it down and made the Ark Of The Covenant That was used in the film.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I know 'Iron Mike' and he's never owned pigeons. His boyfriend 'Fruit Bernard' is allergic to them. The last I heard he was living above a laundrette in Skipton. The White House part I can believe. 

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reminds me of the time I chinned Mr-T in Los Angeles after he tried to refuse me entry to a nightclub. He started blubbering and gave me all his gold chains if I promised not to hit him again. 
 Later that night, I got drunk with the cast and crew of ‘Raiders Of The Lost Ark’, Pat Roach bet me the gold chains that he could beat me at arm wrestling. I lost. Pat Roach melted it down and made the Ark Of The Covenant That was used in the film.

Yeah well, back in 1968 I was in this bar in Kathmandu when all of a sudden professional scouser, chink lover and nutter's target, John Lennon walked in with Paul McCartney. I said "Fuck me, you're Lennon and McCartney"! Well they bought me drinks all night and I drank both of them under the table despite the fact that I was only 4 years old. That's when it started going down hill after that😥

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hey Eric, Mel Gibson v Russell Crowe in a straightener in a car park? Who'd win? I'd go for Gibson as he's fucking somewhat unhinged.

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hey Eric, Mel Gibson v Russell Crowe in a straightener in a car park? Who'd win? I'd go for Gibson as he's fucking somewhat unhinged.

I'd go with Crowe. I might be slandering Gibbo here, but he seems the sort who'd be handy with his fists if it was a woman or kid, or a disabled Jew, but would run a mile confronted by anyone weighing more than ten stone.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd go with Crowe. I might be slandering Gibbo here, but he seems the sort who'd be handy with his fists if it was a woman or kid, or a disabled Jew, but would run a mile confronted by anyone weighing more than ten stone.

Watch the YouTube video.. ‘Russ LeRoq’. 
 You will never credit Russell Crowe with any significant level of masculinity again.

35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah well, back in 1968 I was in this bar in Kathmandu when all of a sudden professional scouser, chink lover and nutter's target, John Lennon walked in with Paul McCartney. I said "Fuck me, you're Lennon and McCartney"! Well they bought me drinks all night and I drank both of them under the table despite the fact that I was only 4 years old. That's when it started going down hill after that😥

That’s a bit far fetched.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Watch the YouTube video.. ‘Russ LeRoq’. 
 You will never credit Russell Crowe with any significant level of masculinity again.

The only way Gibbo is beating him still is if he's 10 pints deep and someone tells him that Crowe is short for Crowenburg. Other than that Big Russ wins 9/10 with his signature special move, chucking a telephone at his head.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Have I ever mentioned the time I swam handcuffed up Niagara Falls in a pair of tight fitting swimming trunks I made myself from a wooden barrel that my old man concealed in his anus for 4 years in a Japanese POW camp on the Isle of Wight? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What are your thoughts on Noah Berlatsky?

Leftie talking head cunt spewing out the usual ‘Orange man bad’ narrative in the Independent which is read only by a few sad morons who are all long past the need to be persuaded about the evil threat to democracy posed by Donald J Trump. That’s now an indisputable fact, just like ‘the Covid science’, ‘climate change’ , ‘global boiling’, ‘the male hierarchy’, ‘unconscious racism’, ‘the rise of the far right’, ‘the need to welcome millions of immigrants’, ‘the impartiality of the BBC lol’ etc. etc. etc. which can all be fact checked and verified  incase there are any knuckle dragging stragglers still left out there who haven’t been paying attention to our entitled masters and intellectual superiors over at the Guardian, The Independent and the rest of the bog roll daily’s who’ve told us what we have to believe if we’re to be part of the new normal.

He’s  just another leftie grifter who’s decided it’s far easier and more beneficial to himself to ignore what he knows to be right and fall in line with the ranks of the upside down, back to front clown world that is the 21st century unfortunately (or a spineless fucking gimp as cunts like him would have been known as in the past).

On 18/07/2023 at 21:52, King Billy said:

The No1 at the US box office for nearly 3 weeks now, taking almost $100m so far. And that’s despite costing only $14m to make, being ignored by most of the MSM and worse still attacked by the likes of ‘THE GUARDIAN’ and ‘BLOOMBERG’ etc. as far right, QAnon conspiracy, without substance etc. etc etc. (insert your favourite fact check/debunk). Thank fuck we have these organisations to protect us gullible masses from the sustained onslaught of mis/disinformation that is targeted at us every day. 
Thank fuck for the left wing Marxist MSM which does everything in its power to protect the stupid public from seeing this latest attempt to trick the uneducated masses by showing them a film based on a true story, into a false belief that hundreds of thousands of children are trafficked, bought, sold, raped, murdered and worse (yes worse is possible) as the film shows, by the rich, powerful and ruling elite in Hollywood, Washington DC and at the highest levels of corporate America. 
The simple fact that the left and their media goons have decided that you should not see this film or hopefully even hear of its existence should be enough to show anyone who isn’t already awake that it’s time to wake up and check that your kids are still there in their bedroom where you last saw them a few hours previously.

’BARBIE the movie’ and ‘Indiana Jones’ whatever number the pile of shite is at now both left for dead by the paying public and rightly so.

Sounds like you've been mugged off. Again.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The fact that it’s taken 2 weeks for you to find, swallow and post this paedo supporting video makes me seriously wonder about who’s been mugged here or is there something a little bit more sinister going on in your massive brain?  But I guess that’s to be expected when someones TDS is triggered and their reaction is ‘How dare anyone not agree with the widespread horrific abuse of children? I bet they don’t agree with murdering unborn babies too.’ I liked the way the ‘doo lally’ bitch tried to portray herself as just innocently and virtuously popping down to buy her ‘Oppenheimer’ tickets (now there’s a film which should  actually be classed as fiction due to there not being a category for blatant revisionist history) when she noticed that the ‘Q’Anon movie’ as she called it was showing and just had to find out why anyone would want to watch it? So she did the obvious thing and tried to buy a ticket to watch it 🤣. And she felt the need to let us know that she wouldn’t take up a handicapped seat (the sort of behaviour that the MAGA mob would definitely  boast about down at the bikers bar).

Anyway, you carry on sticking up for the paedos and I’ll carry on not. Stay warm. 😘

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You fucking thick ginger cunt, how the fuck is this a QAnon film ? did they fund it ? did they make it ? it is a made up story ? what other bollocks do you want to add ?

Last time i checked it was about child sex trafficking, you desperate cunt bucket.

Just to add, i have seen many reports over various platforms about people trying to get tickets for this and then being told it's sold out...when clearly there's no cunt there in many of the venues, makes me think why there's so much fuss over this, maybe many have plenty to hide, not that the film points to these people. Maybe certain people are afraid of public awareness regarding this disgusting abomination called child sex trafficking.

I understand perfectly that you won't understand what i said and reply with some half-baked garbage from your hollow brain.

• Like 1

On 23/07/2023 at 18:19, Decimus said:

This is the most truthful comment you've ever posted on CC, I congratulate you on your honesty 👼

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

You fucking thick ginger cunt, how the fuck is this a QAnon film ? did they fund it ? did they make it ? it is a made up story ? what other bollocks do you want to add ?

Last time i checked it was about child sex trafficking, you desperate cunt bucket.

Just to add, i have seen many reports over various platforms about people trying to get tickets for this and then being told it's sold out...when clearly there's no cunt there in many of the venues, makes me think why there's so much fuss over this, maybe many have plenty to hide, not that the film points to these people. Maybe certain people are afraid of public awareness regarding this disgusting abomination called child sex trafficking.

I understand perfectly that you won't understand what i said and reply with some half-baked garbage from your hollow brain.

Her deranged willingness to dismiss the film isn’t really that surprising, considering her defence of the worldwide murder of millions of unborn babies as a lifestyle choice. I’m just glad my mum wasn’t as clever and enlightened as her or I’d have ended up in a tiny bucket marked ‘spare parts’ minus my internal organs (as a lifestyle choice) or sold to the highest bidder and never mentioned again (except by those Q ANON conspiracy theorists that Donald Trump controls with a top secret device from his basement at Mar a Lago surrounded by stolen top secret documents and VHS pee pee tapes (narrated by Hilary Clinton with Russian subtitles).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

understand perfectly that you won't understand what i said and reply with some half-baked garbage from your hollow brain.

I don’t think she’ll let us off that lightly Fends. Me and the cockapoos are already locked down in the bunker with enough pot noodles and corned beef to weather the tsunami she’s about to unleash my way. But I’ll be OK as I’ve got loads of new Q ANON and MAGA stuff to watch. It’s a shame my missus didn’t hurry herself up getting out of the imaginary M4 when I told her to and is outside banging on the reinforced steel door to get in. I’m probably going to miss her but I know she’ll be OK as there’s a multi pack of crisps in the glove box and a packet of Polo by the gear lever which I forgot to grab when I was getting out. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I don’t think she’ll let us off that lightly Fends. Me and the cockapoos are already locked down in the bunker with enough pot noodles and corned beef to weather the tsunami she’s about to unleash my way. But I’ll be OK as I’ve got loads of new Q ANON and MAGA stuff to watch. It’s a shame my missus didn’t hurry herself up getting out of the imaginary M4 when I told her to and is outside banging on the reinforced steel door to get in. I’m probably going to miss her but I know she’ll be OK as there’s a multi pack of crisps in the glove box and a packet of Polo by the gear lever which I forgot to grab when I was getting out. 

Avoid those pot noddles Bill, they can be a bastard to digest and probably have nano bots in them.

• Like 2