CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police dog shot and killed after seriously injuring handler

and

I hope this fucker gets done

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/dog-owner-arrested-manslaughter-after-27721170

Paragraph deleted

Grind the dogs and owners up into meat paste and feed REAL alpha predators in the wild. I'd offer to turn the handle on the grinder. 

Edited by Mrs Roops
Inappropriate quoting

16 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I hope this fucker gets done

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/dog-owner-arrested-manslaughter-after-27721170

Paragraph deleted

Grind the dogs and owners up into meat paste and feed REAL alpha predators in the wild. I'd offer to turn the handle on the grinder. 

I agree. The American Bully XL should be banned in the UK; other similar dangerous breeds which repeatedly attack people and other animals should be phased out or euthenized – even if unethical beeders produce puppies which carry as little as 25% lineage of said breed, for example. All that's needed is more funding and powers given to local councils, police and the RSPCA. The recent death of 5-yo Ellie Lawrenson itself should have been enough to change laws to ban this this vile, chavvy breed.

But by the Cunt of God Harold, why does the main part of your comment directly quote a person who wasn't even included in the fucking article you've uploaded, or actually named or referred to? Fabricating quotes adds a totally different slant to the facts presented; even if Dr Ed Hayes said what you have written above, then you need to include this in your post, so readers aren't left wondering whether you've put up the wrong fucking link.

You're no journalist, you completely thick fucking oaf. Honestly. Get off the site you utterly substandard cockwaddle.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I agree. The American Bully XL should be banned in the UK; other similar dangerous breeds which repeatedly attack people and other animals should be phased out or euthenized – even if unethical beeders produce puppies which carry as little as 25% lineage of said breed, for example. All that's needed is more funding and powers given to local councils, police and the RSPCA. The recent death of 5-yo Ellie Lawrenson itself should have been enough to change laws to ban this this vile, chavvy breed.

But by the Cunt of God Harold, why does the main part of your comment directly quote a person who wasn't even included in the fucking article you've uploaded, or actually named or referred to? Fabricating quotes adds a totally different slant to the facts presented; even if Dr Ed Hayes said what you have written above, then you need to include this in your post, so readers aren't left wondering whether you've put up the wrong fucking link.

You're no journalist, you completely thick fucking oaf. Honestly. Get off the site you utterly substandard cockwaddle.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

This video is wrong on so many levels. 

How about this shit bag who had his dogs shot dead by the police? 

Watch and see why. 

https://www.distractify.com/p/what-happened-to-marshall-and-millions#:~:text=Marshall and Millions%2C Two London,Were Apparently Killed by Police

And what about these fucking cunts from Animal Rising on a demo afterwards? Remember these dogs bit a woman then went after police. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/met-police-dogs-shot-dead-louie-turnbull-b1080619.html

These cunts clearly think it's OK to bite and to occupy a seat on the Tube. Isn't that fucking weaponising big dogs because basically you psychologically can't cope in normal society or behave as contributing positive individual in any community. 

_20230915_162434.JPG

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Isn't that fucking weaponising big dogs because basically you psychologically can't cope in normal society or behave as contributing positive individual in any community.

Would you be intimidated if you bumped into Frank in the woods and saw his sausage dog running towards you? 

Personally I'd be terrified that I'd be shitting in a bag for the rest of my life, and that's got fuck all to do with the dog.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Would you be intimidated if you bumped into Frank in the woods and saw his sausage dog running towards you? 

Personally I'd be terrified that I'd be shitting in a bag for the rest of my life, and that's got fuck all to do with the dog.

That's what happens when you overdose on Ducolax. It fries your sphincter. 

On 15/09/2023 at 16:00, Wolfie said:

Watch and see why. 

https://www.distractify.com/p/what-happened-to-marshall-and-millions#:~:text=Marshall and Millions%2C Two London,Were Apparently Killed by Police

And what about these fucking cunts from Animal Rising on a demo afterwards? Remember these dogs bit a woman then went after police. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/met-police-dogs-shot-dead-louie-turnbull-b1080619.html

These cunts clearly think it's OK to bite and to occupy a seat on the Tube. Isn't that fucking weaponising big dogs because basically you psychologically can't cope in normal society or behave as contributing positive individual in any community. 

Is this better Big W? 

Time to add another to the seemingly never ending list.

Another chance for @Wolfie, the deluded dog apologist, to make amends for his defence of these psycho canines.

Man dies after being attacked by two dogs in Staffordshire

A number of people went to the aid of the critically injured victim, while police prevented a number of children leaving a nearby primary school for safety reasons.

https://news.sky.com/story/man-dies-after-being-attacked-by-two-dogs-in-staffordshire-12961526

20 hours ago, Zev said:

Another chance for @Wolfie, the deluded dog apologist, to make amends for his defence of these psycho canines.

A number of people went to the aid of the critically injured victim, while police prevented a number of children leaving a nearby primary school for safety reasons.

https://news.sky.com/story/man-dies-after-being-attacked-by-two-dogs-in-staffordshire-12961526

Rather than bang on about how incredibly thick you are, perhaps a route of genuine pity may be a better approach. Then again, perhaps not.

What you can't get through your thick head is there's a clear distinction between an American Bully XL and the UK's most popular breeds, such as spaniel, Labrador or Dachsie, for example. You tar all dogs with the same brush, and you can't seem to grasp any other rationale. In human terms, there's obviously a difference between a violent American Bully XL breeder who puts together all the traits for the perfect fighting dog and fighting environment, run as a business from a grotty basement flat such as the one you quite likely live in, and say, a harmless, lonely old retired man who's always dressed as a woman, such as @Penny Farthing.

Most Jews I've known share the trait of generally being rather bright, most able to get their own kind onside like few other racial groups. Are you sure you're 100% kike, you spectacularly stupid fucking cunt?

On 15/09/2023 at 16:00, Wolfie said:

So you run crying to Mrs Roops you Frank Bough cry baby. 

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Watch and see why. 

Is this better Big W? 

_20230915_162434.JPG

There's a striking resemblance to the Matt Le Tissier of yesteryear, returing home after winning his 126th MoTD Goal of the Month prize.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well I'm not a born thief so that rules out any Polish ancestry... Rumanian, Bulgarian, Moroccan, Algerian, all these fucking fringe countries that count for nothing. 

So what are you, Harold? As long as you're not Jewish or Chinese, you'll be ok with me for the time being.

Where are you from? There's even a chance you might be from some tiny, obscure, never-travelled-from Welsh village who, consequently, has never learnt to read or write properly.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

So what are you, Harold? As long as you're not Jewish or Chinese, you'll be ok with me for the time being.

Where are you from? There's even a chance you might be from some tiny, obscure, never-travelled-from Welsh village who, consequently, has never learnt to read or write properly.

This Must Be The Place (2011) Ballsbridge Dublin. I live in the shelter of the Aviva Stadium and was thoroughly trained (I said I'm not a born thief) to be a fraudster, pickpocket and con man full of crack. 

6 hours ago, Zev said:

Any concerns I had about whether these dogs were a problem immediately disappeared as soon as I got to the bit where it said the incident occurred in Staffordshire. I’ve been there and being ripped to shreds by a ravenous twenty stone devil dog is far too good for the majority of the moronic cunts who live there.

Woof woof!

6 hours ago, Zev said:

The only thing you can be sure about is, Poochie 🐩 is the only creature on earth that loves you.

Till he bites your face off. These fucking dog lovers are one sick lot of cunts. Talk about a money trail going straight back into the breeders pockets and the RSPCA, VETS, KENNEL CLUB and Inc le Tom Cobbley and all phoning into talk shows as the mandatory "voice" of the blameless dog. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Rather than bang on about how incredibly thick you are, perhaps a route of genuine pity may be a better approach. Then again, perhaps not.

What you can't get through your thick head is there's a clear distinction between an American Bully XL and the UK's most popular breeds, such as spaniel, Labrador or Dachsie for example? You tar all dogs with the same brush, and you can't seem to grasp any other rationale. In human terms, there's obviously a difference between a violent American Bully XL breeder who puts together all the traits for the perfect fighting dog and fighting environment, run as a business from a grotty basement flat such as the one you quite likely live in, and say, a harmless, lonely old retired man who's always dressed as a woman, such as @Penny Farthing.

Most Jews I've known share the trait of generally being rather bright, most able to get their own kind onside like few other racial groups. Are you sure you're 100% kike, you spectacularly stupid fucking cunt?

My cockapoo has just had a massive clearout on the pavement outside my neighbours front gate. If you’re interested in adding it to your extensive collection PM me your offer, and I’ll lob it out the window of the M4 at your front door when I pass through Barnet later, as I’m taking a few of my best bitches to a party there tonight (and then back to mine for a massive orgy obviously).

And don’t forget to fuck off.