CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Craig Crouch

Cunty BigBollox

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Kudos to whoever comes up with the most inventive way to punish this vile piece of shit cunt. A Pear of Anguish on top of a wooden horse seems reasonable for this fat cunt, not to quick.

Would you mind putting some context to this drew, you drunken idiot.

Thankfully, I can't read the contents of your cyder addled mind. 

Basically this cunt battered his 10 month old step son to death. This was accompanied by months of 'psychological torture'. His dirty, swamp donkey whore of a mother did fuck all to protect him, playing the oppressed partner as a defence. What makes me wonder is why the baby's wider family didn't step in to do something. If this was my baby I would do everything I can to take him off them and if it meant battering the pair of these shitheads with a heavy blunt instrument then so be it. 

The cunt in the father christmas outfit gave him a minimum of 28 years. This fucker should have been given a whole life tariff with the word 'minimum' not involved.

I would hope that this inhuman piece of shits life will be made a living hell but he'll be given special protective category which will prevent that. 

I personally like what happened to that cunt in Brazil who raped his 1 year old son. He was battered an gang raped in prison. Theres a photo of it somewhere.

I'm generally against the death penalty because I can't trust the Old Bill to not fuck it up and kill someone innocent but this is an open and shut case and both these fuckers should be strung up, dissected and then incinerated and what evers left, fill in a pothole. Mind you, this fat cunt could fill a fucking trench

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Kudos to whoever comes up with the most inventive way to punish this vile piece of shit cunt. A Pear of Anguish on top of a wooden horse seems reasonable for this fat cunt, not to quick.

A couple of anesthetic-free hours in premenstrual trainee dentist Roops' chair (post-two bottles of claret), followed by an evening with @Carl Sway and his top 25 music playlist. If he hasn't hanged himself by this stage, force the nasty cunt to eat a whole, raw chicken, without many of his teeth, from a battery farm known to have cases of the H5N1 strain. A week-long, nauseating death surely awaits – with just you, and a nearby Spar local – for company. 

35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Basically this cunt battered his 10 month old step son to death. This was accompanied by months of 'psychological torture'. His dirty, swamp donkey whore of a mother did fuck all to protect him, playing the oppressed partner as a defence. What makes me wonder is why the baby's wider family didn't step in to do something. If this was my baby I would do everything I can to take him off them and if it meant battering the pair of these shitheads with a heavy blunt instrument then so be it. 

The cunt in the father christmas outfit gave him a minimum of 28 years. This fucker should have been given a whole life tariff with the word 'minimum' not involved.

I would hope that this inhuman piece of shits life will be made a living hell but he'll be given special protective category which will prevent that. 

I personally like what happened to that cunt in Brazil who raped his 1 year old son. He was battered an gang raped in prison. Theres a photo of it somewhere.

I'm generally against the death penalty because I can't trust the Old Bill to not fuck it up and kill someone innocent but this is an open and shut case and both these fuckers should be strung up, dissected and then incinerated and what evers left, fill in a pothole. Mind you, this fat cunt could fill a fucking trench

No doubt there’ll be plenty of hand wringing from the social services over this disgusting case

I’d start sterilising the obvious nasty cunts at secondary school

16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No doubt there’ll be plenty of hand wringing from the social services over this disgusting case

I’d start sterilising the obvious nasty cunts at secondary school

I'm sure we'll have the obvious public enquiry where the immortal words "lessons have been learned" will be uttered 

Guest Fatty
21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yawn 🥱 

On 04/08/2023 at 19:19, camberwell gypsy said:

The protection can't be all that effective. Said to be life threatening.

https://news.sky.com/story/ian-watkins-disgraced-lostprophets-frontman-and-convicted-paedophile-stabbed-in-prison-12934607