CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How Many of You are Going to See The BARBIE Movie?

peglegtwo

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think if children are ‘twerking’, it should be to ‘Cherry pie’ by ‘Warrant’. 
 Like in Bad Grandpa with Johnny Knoxville 🤣

None of my children have ever been involved in twerking as far as I know. But if I ever get a phone call from Dr Barnardos informing me that they have, they’ll never get a pound coin in their birthday card from me again. 

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

None of my children have ever been involved in twerking as far as I know. But if I ever get a phone call from Dr Barnardos informing me that they have, they’ll never get a pound coin in their birthday card from me again. 

Pound coin??? The lucky little bastards. All we got from our Da was a thorough kicking. And we thought ourselves lucky. All we got from our mam was "you don't settle down now and come up there and knife the lot of you little cunts". And we lived in a caravan for fuck sake. It got cold in the winter did that roof.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Pound coin??? The lucky little bastards. All we got from our Da was a thorough kicking. And we thought ourselves lucky. All we got from our mam was "you don't settle down now and come up there and knife the lot of you little cunts". And we lived in a caravan for fuck sake. It got cold in the winter did that roof.

You should have been writing for Peter Cook and the Fringe, but I suppose you were too busy. Those shelves don't get stacked by themselves. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

You should have been writing for Peter Cook and the Fringe, but I suppose you were too busy. Those shelves don't get stacked by themselves. 

I’ve just been to the Fringe. Fucking awful. £15 to watch the female ‘pole dancing comedienne.’ She was as amusing as, well, any female comedian but the bull-dykes in the crowd roared with laughter. I deeply despise this century and everyone in it. Especially you…wanker.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve just been to the Fringe. Fucking awful. £15 to watch the female ‘pole dancing comedienne.’ She was as amusing as, well, any female comedian but the bull-dykes in the crowd roared with laughter. I deeply despise this century and everyone in it. Especially you…wanker.

£15 must have left a big hole in your Universal Credit fleabag. That's an extra two sessions on Grindr. 

On 16/08/2023 at 22:06, Dyslexic cnut said:

I deeply despise this century and everyone in it.

Keep your chin up DC. Liverpool might seem like a filthy Victorian shithole right now (which it is) but spare a thought for all those poor cunts down the M62 who’d sell their granny to Wayne Rooney just for the chance of spending one day in Toxteth or Speke.

59 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Keep your chin up DC. Liverpool might seem like a filthy Victorian shithole right now (which it is) but spare a thought for all those poor cunts down the M62 who’d sell their granny to Wayne Rooney just for the chance of spending one day in Toxteth or Speke.

Wouldn’t know. Don’t live there. Hate the cunts. Grow up.